SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 9:12 pm

jojo47 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Today marks two years for Kaitlyn and Shawn. Happy Anniversary to them! :dancingdoggy:

Who would have ever bet $$ back in the day that these two would outlast Ben & Lauren? giggling
Warts, hissy fits, drama, too much wine (or just enough? laugh out loud) and messiness, they are who they are from day 1 and seem to have found someone to accept the other, we should all be so lucky as people imo heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Isn't kaitlyn contract with the show now over?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 9:19 pm

^^ I would think if it's not already up, it's up in august because that will mark 2 years since the proposal aired. I don't know if the contract starts the day the actual proposal was filmed or when it aired. Either way I would imagine it's up soon unless they changed things.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 15, 2017 9:19 pm

jojo47 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Today marks two years for Kaitlyn and Shawn. Happy Anniversary to them! :dancingdoggy:

Who would have ever bet $$ back in the day that these two would outlast Ben & Lauren? giggling

I would've. Despite criticism Kaitlyn and Shawn ALWAYS seemed to be on the same page. When they were partying, it was both of them having fun together, not one without the other. Now they both seem to have moved on from doing that all the time but they're still in sync. They've always seemed like best friends, they've blended seamlessly into each others families and lives & I see them both compromise with and for each other. & they love each other for exactly who they are. I've seen it said that Shawn's gonna get tired of Kaitlyn's antics but I've seen no evidence of it happening. I've never gotten the sense that either of them are 'putting up' with each other. Shawn and Kaitlyn seem to adore the things about each other that others hate & they are a team in every sense of the word. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 9:26 pm

@ReneeM so well said!!! And not only does he not have to put up with her antics because it's obvious from every snap that he's just as obsessed with her as he was when he acted like an angered lunatic during the show, but her antics are driving them serious business now with Citystrong. Sure, he might be a great trainer (along with Erin) but it's absolutely K that brings the entertainment and makes the whole thing fun and hypes it up. They're sooooo far from perfect and they (she especially) has so many bad moments imo but I love their relationship and they really are a team in every sense imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 15, 2017 9:48 pm

On another note city strong looks like a blast!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 10:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:On another note city strong looks like a blast!
And look at the reviews!! They're killing it. I'm really happy to see them grow together and play to their strengths together and as individuals in their coupledom Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/pg/citystrongofficial/reviews/?ref=page_internal

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 pm

I read some of those comment in that f/book link. I didn't see anything about Kaitlyn. What exactly does she do?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 pm

@GuardianAngel she djs and drinks wine.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 15, 2017 11:23 pm

I think she's their hype woman laugh out loud.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 11:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think she's their hype woman laugh out loud.
Yep laugh out loud she snaps the workouts, creates a fun atmosphere, thought up Rock + Donna for the fans to fan over, etc. super smart and unique imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 11:36 pm

Like a mascot that gets the crowd going.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa