SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:48 am

I thought Nick and Raven's date was pretty good, especially ending in a concert, like Ben and Lauren

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hdman Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:20 am

I don't think I would want to go to a haunted house.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:05 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Of the spoiled F3, IMO,  so far TPTB are batting 1000 with the individual dates. I really had my doubts about enjoying Raven's date after catching previews  but I did. I could actually see Nick's interest picqued!  2 down, one to go. I hope to see as much chemistry with Rachel next week. I'm a lil concerned because they just are not high lighting Rachel as one of the main players. So much so that I'm wondering how much of a shoe in she was for making F3 cut. Corrine was in F4 no matter how you slice it, IMO. I can believe CH when he says about mid way, Ep 6, many will be on the edge of their seats waiting for next week's episode.

I think there may have been some switching of positions from the midseason on. I have nothing to base this on, but find it interesting that Danielle L. doesn't make the F4.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:52 am

atem wrote:Anyone know of the mansion the group date ladies are staying at?  I haven't found any with a ghost named May.

I would like to know this as well. This epi is right up my alley!

Do we not have any s/caps of this place? I don't remember. I would love to find out and research the history.

ETA: the article says "haunted plantation".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:03 pm

^^ I agree. Corrine was always going to HTD, IMO. And Vanessa was always going to F3 (if not F1), IMO. I think the other 2 might have shifted.

I would also love to know what the planned dates in SC were, if they had not gone to WI at the last minute instead.

Raven's date was fantastic, but let's not forget that she wasn't supposed to have such an important date (meeting family). She was getting a date in SC, which could have been anything. I wonder if the circumstances helped move her up the list because Nick was feeling comfortable with family around and seeing her with them. Not taking away from their chemistry, I thought they had a lot of it. Just saying that circumstances may have helped propel her up the list.

I think Dani M was supposed to be more of a contender from night 1. Seems like the woman that gets the first date usually goes to HTD at least. I wonder if Raven replaced Dani M.

I think Danielle Lo was supposed to go to F3, before Vanessa maybe said something about her. Unless I see unbelievable chemistry between Nick and Rachel next week, I wonder if Rachel replaced Danielle Lo in the F3.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:Anyone know of the mansion the group date ladies are staying at?  I haven't found any with a ghost named May.

I would like to know this as well. This epi is right up my alley!

Do we not have any s/caps of this place? I don't remember. I would love to find out and research the history.

ETA: the article says "haunted plantation".

Perhaps here
http://myrtlesplantation.com

Also, could the exterior be a match to the old preview exterior shot with the Nick VO about thinking they should slow down and the female giggle?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:12 pm

Just Looking wrote:I thought Nick and Raven's date was pretty good, especially ending in a concert, like Ben and Lauren

Nick and Raven's date didn't end in a concert. That was Nick and Danielle L.'s date.

Regarding the haunted house, the only thing I can find with the name May, was The Dauphine Orleans Hotel, which has a hotel bar that was previously May Baily's Place, the city's first licensed brothel back in the day. Apparently the legend is that the ghosts of some of the women who worked there and the men who visited are still there. Here's a link with more background.

https://ghostcitytours.com/haunted-new-orleans/haunted-hotels-new-orleans/ghosts-dauphine-orleans/

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Here's an article that says the bachelor goes to the Houmas House:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/entertainment_life/movies_tv/article_0d2e655c-e288-11e6-aadc-ebfda7e604d6.amp.html

Houmas House website page about ghosts:

https://houmashouse.com/ghosts/

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Pacozero has such a great eye for detail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPrJrd0BWlO/?taken-by=pacozero

Thanks for the haunted house link @onepromise

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:53 pm

Thanks @lleyki, and @OnePromise great article !

Funny the Houmas House was owned by a "Bachelor" laugh out loud

I never realized there were so many haunted plantations in Louisiana. I'm going to read more.

@notarose maybe. Where were they during the outtakes when Nick was talking about ghosts and aliens?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:59 pm

I couldn't find any with the ghost named 'May'. So, I bet they made the name up. Just like the tarot card reading stuff is set up too. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @lleyki, and @OnePromise great article !

Funny the Houmas House was owned by a "Bachelor" laugh out loud

I never realized there were so many haunted plantations in Louisiana. I'm going to read more.

@notarose maybe. Where were they during the outtakes when Nick was talking about ghosts and aliens?

OT:::::: I just wanted to say how you ladies truly amaze me with how good you are at sleuthing all the things out that you do. I sit sometime with my jaw on the floor reading the things you all find out about. It truly makes the show soooooo much better reading the forum. I wanted to thank all of you for your hard work..It's always appreciated. PS.. Mods delete if you need to. . thumbsup
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
MonicaJM2001
OnionLayers
IWouldMarryAshleyI
sosleepy
puppiesandkittens