SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:20 pm

Thanks for your take. I like how the ladies went with it and had fun.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:30 pm

I just watched parts of episode 5 and can't believe how ridiculously stupid this show has gotten or maybe it's always been this bad...

Nick does not come off as genuine and he doesn't have a connection with any of these women. The Corinne and Taylor drama is lame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:33 pm

JMOAA--it has been way way worse.
And yes, IMO he does not have a connection with any of these women, but Vanessa.
However, I enjoyed this episode personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:46 pm

I must be blind because I do not see any resemblance, other than having brown hair, with Andi and Vanessa and I'm actually kind of over the idea that Nick is still pining for Andi and gravitating towards women that look like her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:55 pm

lleyki wrote:I must be blind because I do not see any resemblance, other than having brown hair, with Andi and Vanessa and I'm actually kind of over the idea that Nick is still pining for Andi and gravitating towards women that look like her.

rofl That was a thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:34 am

All I got from watching last night was Rachel is def a top contender for ette. Her date w Nick reminded me she was like a princess w the frog that had Beignets.
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 C0Cgbb2
Source my gif  

I wished Nick had sent both of the ladies home last night both deserved to leave already. Serious, I can't wait for Beauty and The Best that was the best thing last night after Beignets.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:55 am

I dont see any resemblance between Andi and Vanessa either ....Nick obviously has a thing for brunettes but I dont think it started with Andi ......i bet his past girlfriends are a string of brunettes ...anyone know if this is true or not?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:04 am

I thought the haunted house GD was one of the best in a long time. It wasn't humiliating, didn't involve competing for extra time or shoveling poop. I for one would've loved to wander around in that gorgeous old house while Nick was talking to others. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:07 am

After all the positive comments, I broke down and watched the group date and I love how the ladies tried to have fun with it (but for Jami who acted like a prissy about it), but boy did that group date suck because of Nick! Sorry, but he's not a fun person. That group date sucked so bad.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
MonicaJM2001
OnionLayers
IWouldMarryAshleyI
sosleepy
puppiesandkittens