SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:31 am

atem wrote:I posted the longer version and Voodoo worshipers?  LOL  Too freaking funny.  

But, I don't get 'someone eats crow' part...Nick or Corrine?

DUH!  I remember now.  Taylor really going to make an idiot of herself this episode.

Taylor's made an idiot of herself for the entire season IMO. Holier than thou. No sense of humor. Boring.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:38 am

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he is not into Rachel at all. We've seen SM pics when they were filming and I thought that at that time as well.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2105/photos/
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 145051_6558

Agree regarding the pics however the sleuthed vid taken while filming I thought showed more chemistry as well as a little snip in one of the previews where they are dance kissing and she swirls to create a 360 kiss.  Looked like it would get a guy's adrenaline pumping.
The 3 part date, however, is designed as "public". Hmmm.

Is that a bad thing?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:40 am

SueSt wrote:
atem wrote:I posted the longer version and Voodoo worshipers?  LOL  Too freaking funny.  

But, I don't get 'someone eats crow' part...Nick or Corrine?

DUH!  I remember now.  Taylor really going to make an idiot of herself this episode.

Taylor's made an idiot of herself for the entire season IMO. Holier than thou. No sense of humor. Boring.

It does look like she went on the show to do research on the effects of Stockholm Syndrome giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:49 am

Cila51290 wrote:
notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he is not into Rachel at all. We've seen SM pics when they were filming and I thought that at that time as well.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2105/photos/
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 145051_6558

Agree regarding the pics however the sleuthed vid taken while filming I thought showed more chemistry as well as a little snip in one of the previews where they are dance kissing and she swirls to create a 360 kiss.  Looked like it would get a guy's adrenaline pumping.

Is that a bad thing?

Nick has always said his idea of the best first date is to talk for hours. A portion of the day is taken up with activities (street dance, private concert) so that takes up talk time and it's week 5. Depends on how the convo goes.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:09 am

Cila51290 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

For sleuthing, it's a good thing!

IDK, they look like they are having a great time. no idea It is an awesome date setting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:19 am

notarose wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

Nick has always said his idea of the best first date is to talk for hours.  A portion of the day is taken up with activities (street dance, private concert) so that takes up talk time and it's week 5.  Depends on how the convo goes.

I think it has generally been viewed that the more public a date is (think concerts or interacting with the public), the less chance there is for real conversation or making out. This is particularly true when it is down to the FDs. If it's down to end and the contestant gets some very public date, they might as well go home right then.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:34 am

Of the spoiled F3, IMO, so far TPTB are batting 1000 with the individual dates. I really had my doubts about enjoying Raven's date after catching previews but I did. I could actually see Nick's interest picqued! 2 down, one to go. I hope to see as much chemistry with Rachel next week. I'm a lil concerned because they just are not high lighting Rachel as one of the main players. So much so that I'm wondering how much of a shoe in she was for making F3 cut. Corrine was in F4 no matter how you slice it, IMO. I can believe CH when he says about mid way, Ep 6, many will be on the edge of their seats waiting for next week's episode.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:41 am

I know it's a future epi, but Raven got the dreaded shark date! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:49 am

atem wrote:I know it's a future epi, but Raven got the dreaded shark date! LOL

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 By the end, usually, whoever gets a boat or a beach wins. Since they are in Finland for the FDs this season and it's cold, it will be interesting to see what they come up with...maybe whoever gets the hot tub wins?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:00 am

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:I know it's a future epi, but Raven got the dreaded shark date! LOL

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 By the end, usually, whoever gets a boat or a beach wins. Since they are in Finland for the FDs this season and it's cold, it will be interesting to see what they come up with...maybe whoever gets the hot tub wins?
Just show me the reindeer!

It's been a long time since they have had great scenery as well as memorable fantasy/ F3 dates. Africa was my favorite. Those elephants were hilarious behind Brad  and Emily. Ashley's helicopter view took my breath away. It was BEAUTIFUL. I wish I could remember what they called the landscape.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:34 am

Anyone know of the mansion the group date ladies are staying at? I haven't found any with a ghost named May.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:10 am

atem wrote:Anyone know of the mansion the group date ladies are staying at?  I haven't found any with a ghost named May.

Hmmm...wouldn't surprise me if they made the "ghost" up.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
MonicaJM2001
OnionLayers
IWouldMarryAshleyI
sosleepy
puppiesandkittens