SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:11 am

OnePromise wrote:I think the producers have been slowly gearing up for a season with a diverse lead.  I don't think there is much they haven't thought of.  And IMO Rachel is just what they have been waiting for.  I think that men of all races would line up to vy for Rachel's heart.  She is a perfect Bachelorette in my eyes. Beautiful. Intelligent. Independent. Confident. Mature. Passionate. Sincere. She has presence and will hopefully draw a number of classy gentlemen to balance out the crazies the producers throw into the mix for entertainment.

:yes:  the slow and steady
IMO tptb is ready, Rachel is ready.  The hurdle is having viewers understand she is the best choice as a woman.  It requires color blindness.
I think Nick intentionally sacrificed his public image to make that happen this epi: eating like slob, bringing to the forefront Rachel is a lawyer with a judge as a parent (leaving the public to compare that to the perception of some that his occupation is reality tv star), Nick's dumbed down conversation skills, childishness during the GD, keeping Corinne.  All designed to highlight Rachel's strengths...genuine strengths that needed to be amplified.  TPTB has to try harder simply because some see color first, personality second.  How many viewers this pertains to is what they need to find out.  I imagine the interns are doing overtime combing through SM tonight. From what I saw on Twitter there were a fair amount of fans saying she should be the next Bette rather than be with Nick (the "too good for" trend). That momentum needs to build but hopefully not make a ghost of Vanessa next epi as well.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:15 am

also rachel being a lawyer, how is she getting the time off for this and bachelorette or BIP? If she does bachelorette that will change her career and i think she will stop being a lawyer which she shouldn't do for fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:24 am

I remember Ashley Rosenbaum going through this when she was the lead. People were saying that she was never going to finish her education and she proved them wrong. She really had to work extra hard to graduate.

Seems that Rachel does a lot of speaking type things. Who knows where it could lead her law career into?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:31 am

I did notice that Vanessa and Corrine walked into their hotel in NO with arms linked together. Somewhere along the way, Vanessa has gotten over Corrine's bouncy house! I also noticed Danielle had her head laid on Vanessa's shoulder as they sat around waiting for date card. no idea

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:58 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I did notice that Vanessa and Corrine walked into their hotel in NO with arms linked together. Somewhere along the way, Vanessa has gotten over Corrine's bouncy house! I also noticed Danielle had her head laid on Vanessa's shoulder as they sat around waiting for date card. no idea

And that is exactly why I feel like RS amplifies everything he hears and tries to create his own narrative for the cast. Not saying that they might not have had a tiff but could it really have been that bad if she is resting her head against Vanessa's shoulder a week later. JMO.

ETA:
OnePromise wrote:I think the producers have been slowly gearing up for a season with a diverse lead.  I don't think there is much they haven't thought of.  And IMO Rachel is just what they have been waiting for.  I think that men of all races would line up to vy for Rachel's heart.  She is a perfect Bachelorette in my eyes. Beautiful. Intelligent. Independent. Confident. Mature. Passionate. Sincere. She has presence and will hopefully draw a number of classy gentlemen to balance out the crazies the producers throw into the mix for entertainment.

ITA! :yes: For my own viewing pleasure, I hope it is either Rachel or Danielle M (even though she has a slim to none chance IMO) because casting would be forced to atleast find 6-7 decent, age-appropriate, classy gentlemen. I honestly don't think I can put up with another season of frat boys even if I like the lead. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:25 am

Heck I can see why Nick cries next week. I felt like doing it tonight...Or dying from boredom Who ever thought Nick could carry a season needs to be fired ....TONIGHT....

But then you have to stop and think half of these girls could almost be Nick's daughters and they act it, too. You could have put the total energy of the girls at the RC tonight and still not been able to blown a balloon up.; (

As Bad as Nick is as the Bach there's still no snark on the forum and it's badly missed...

Nick is so checked out with ALL these girls except Vanessa it's sad to watch. This season is the same as the last 2 seasons. Ben fell for Lauren at hello... Jo was already in love with Jordon before he got to say hello so where is the suspense of the show anymore?? Oh wait is it the wonder of what's gonna happen between Corrine and Taylor??? OK got it. Next season please and please get somebody that's NOT on this season for a change..Bring the show back to when it was enjoyable...Hear me MF? if not ya better hear a lot of the people out there. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I did notice that Vanessa and Corrine walked into their hotel in NO with arms linked together. Somewhere along the way, Vanessa has gotten over Corrine's bouncy house! I also noticed Danielle had her head laid on Vanessa's shoulder as they sat around waiting for date card. no idea
Yes ita- imo they love to play up or fabricate there being bitchiness between all the girls. Didn't I read somewhere that the girls were all getting along too well - was that just another rumour?
Overall ny ep 5 now it has occurred to me that the choice of appropriate girls could have been better. I would have found it far more compelling viewing to see Nick with a lot more age appropriate women so there would be at least 4 potential f1s he genuinely had a spark with. That said thank goodness we have Vanessa there and Rachel too - otherwise the whole thing would be a flop. If he's happy in the end that's all I want - an engaged and happy Nick.  I expect tptb are keeping back a lot of great Vanessa Nick moments for later in the season. I like Rachel or Raven for bachelorette. All jmho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 am

I'm still not convinced there is an engagement.  
The convo he had with Rachel about speaking with fathers again reinforces my scepticism.  I've had doubt since before the season even began.  I think the waters muddy on a few fronts: what to say to 4 fathers, potentially spending the night with 3 women, potentially letting 1 go on the same day as proposing to another.  All of these were previous experiences that Nick was a participant in that went south. What was he take away from the past and how will that factor into the finale? Is the question a marriage proposal or a request to continue dating?
Need to see what unfolds.
It's still a question mark for me even though I really can't see him keeping anyone other than Vanessa to the end.  I don't even think he needs to hear her say she loves him because I think he will risk everything because she gives him what his mother was talking about.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:06 am

notarose wrote:I'm still not convinced there is an engagement.  
The convo he had with Rachel about speaking with fathers again reinforces my scepticism.  I've had doubt since before the season even began.  I think the waters muddy on a few fronts: what to say to 4 fathers, potentially spending the night with 3 women, potentially letting 1 go on the same day as proposing to another.  All of these were previous experiences that Nick was a participant in that went south. What was he take away from the past and how will that factor into the finale? Is the question a marriage proposal or a request to continue dating?
Need to see what unfolds.
It's still a question mark for me even though I really can't see him keeping anyone other than Vanessa to the end.  I don't even think he needs to hear her say she loves him because I think he will risk everything because she gives him what his mother was talking about.
Omg the fathers!!! Yes notarose- ita on there being some rather big unknowns still to play out.  I wonder how Vanessa's Italian father views Nick & what if she has some brothers like JoJo, eek.
See in my fantasy scenario 1 - Nick insists on only 3 htds not 4- wows Vanessas family with his sincerity. Then only takes Vanessa to the fs and declines the other two by saying he wants to just talk as he's keen to dispel his reputation. Perhaps even sends one f3 home at start of date. Then he sends the f2 home day before which means he only see Vanessa on final day and proposes.  Well wouldn't that be lovely.
However- in reality a more likely scenario 2 IMO is this- Nick  goes to all 4 homes and is deeply scrutinised by all families for his reputation. Vanessas family hv doubts due to what she tells them about his behaviour and keeping Corinne. This in turn makes V have more doubts and become unsure.  By the fs V is questioning Nicks sincerity and is flat out telling him if he sleeps with the other two then she will walk.  Then he does hv a fs with the f2 and spins himself into uncertainty and guilt. He has to speak to V and tell her the truth before they can proceed. She walks then soul searches and decides to forgive him so accepts proposal.  I hope this is not true.
All just me speculating. We shall see.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:05 am

The Houmas Plantation date was boring and ridiculous, followed by that the voodoo stuff on the outskirts of the swamp. Worst episode in a long time (in my humble opinion). I love New Orleans. What beautiful, historic city with a million interesting date locales and they missed it. Who planned this episode anyway? If not for Corinne, there would be no entertainment. He certainly can't let her go.

sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:03 am

I think Corinne is going to be the new Erica Rose ....without the personality :drama

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:16 am

Posts have been deleted this morning.
Please refer to the site rules and IMO use some common sense when posting. Are we really going to discuss race here and then say we aren't. Come on guys!
This is not going to be tolerated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
MonicaJM2001
OnionLayers
IWouldMarryAshleyI
sosleepy
puppiesandkittens