SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:17 am

People are treated equally on this forum. If you have a problem with that, leave.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:22 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I did notice that Vanessa and Corrine walked into their hotel in NO with arms linked together. Somewhere along the way, Vanessa has gotten over Corrine's bouncy house! I also noticed Danielle had her head laid on Vanessa's shoulder as they sat around waiting for date card. no idea

Yes, these are good details and good reporting, cause I missed it. I just wish I could see it. How far into it did this happen? Down to the hour and minute please. I want to see this. hi
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:26 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I did notice that Vanessa and Corrine walked into their hotel in NO with arms linked together. Somewhere along the way, Vanessa has gotten over Corrine's bouncy house! I also noticed Danielle had her head laid on Vanessa's shoulder as they sat around waiting for date card. no idea
Yes ita- imo they love to play up or fabricate there being bitchiness between all the girls. Didn't I read somewhere that the girls were all getting along too well - was that just another rumour?

I just think Vanessa was provoked to jealousy when she saw Corrine on top of Nick. It reminds her too much of another activity. Maybe she woke up and realized that she's in a competition to win him over, and that she's not going to like everything that happens, and that no matter what, she's going to be jealous if it isn't her.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:35 am

Vanessa made it quite clear that it was Nick's actions she was questioning, not Corinnes. I think Vanessa had a good read on Corinne and saw her for who she is, and as a patient teacher of children, she was probably most tolerant of all the girls toward her, which in turn would make Corinne gravitate to her.

Corinne is who she is, my beef is with tptb for giving this spoiled child so much airtime

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:11 pm

However- in reality a more likely scenario 2 IMO is this- Nick  goes to all 4 homes and is deeply scrutinised by all families for his reputation. Vanessas family hv doubts due to what she tells them about his behaviour and keeping Corinne. This in turn makes V have more doubts and become unsure.  By the fs V is questioning Nicks sincerity and is flat out telling him if he sleeps with the other two then she will walk.  Then he does hv a fs with the f2 and spins himself into uncertainty and guilt. He has to speak to V and tell her the truth before they can proceed. She walks then soul searches and decides to forgive him so accepts proposal.  I hope this is not true.
All just me speculating. We shall see.

IMO things won't be even close to dramatic as that. I think we will see the typical home town dates, with some skepticism and grilling from some families like is always the case, Nick will blessedly finally send Corinne home, the F3 will have the typical F3 dates/conversations/tears/etc.

He'll then send Rachel home (assuming the spoiler is right), the editors will make it so that there is enough doubt and speculation as to who he really chooses, then he will let Raven down with the typical teary goodbyes, then pick Vanessa and cue happy tears and the season's done.

Oh and I do think he's proposing to her. All just my opinion of course. I think the producers/editors will certainly work hard to make it seem like this will be super dramatic but I don't buy it. As soon as the monster that's eaten the season is finally gone, this will go like any other season.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:47 pm

I think the HTD's will all go fine ....Corrine's nanny washing her face after she eats will be what gets her sent home giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:57 pm

Or worse...Raquel reminding Corinne it's time for her nap and make sure to tinkle first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:58 pm

sopearl wrote:The Houmas Plantation date was boring and ridiculous, followed by that the voodoo stuff on the outskirts of the swamp.  Worst episode in a long time (in my humble opinion). I love New Orleans.  What beautiful, historic city with a million interesting date locales and they missed it.  Who planned this episode anyway? If not for Corinne, there would be no entertainment.  He certainly can't let her go.

I've always wanted this show to go to New Orleans.   It has such a rich history and architecture.  I agree that the 'haunted house' crap was stupid and fake from what I read.  It was all treated like a joke though, so at least the women tried to have fun with a crappy group date.  As for the fake voodoo/tarot card reading, I don't get that either.

But, at least with Rachel, we got a flavor of that beautiful city!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:00 pm

I actually loved the episode, but it's probably because NOLA has a special place in my heart and I loved that Nick and Rachel just enjoyed exploring the French Quarter. The Houmas House date, while heavily produced, was actually pretty fun to watch because the girls looked like they genuinely had fun with it and didn't take anything too seriously. Jasmine calling 'May' Megan and all these different names was hilarious! She and Christen make for great reaction memes.

I don't know if it's because I watch unReal, but I feel like I'm more accepting of the produced aspects of the show. It makes me think of how they piece all these scenes together to tell a cohesive story, then they throw in all of these crazy, silly elements to make it all look ridiculous yet entertaining. Honestly, I'd rather watch that than have to sit through another convo of "I'm here for the right reasons... I could really see myself falling in love with you." If that's what makes for a great season, then count me out.

Although I'll admit the voodoo / water sign stuff when Taylor was left in the bayou was a bit overkill. I also think the ridiculousness of it would diminish the impact of her confrontation next week. If the editing was a little bit more tongue-in-cheek about the silly stuff, and less blatant, that would be great.

Aaaand, final note: Alexis is awesome. That Nicolas Cage scene at the end killed me and I lowkey hope she and Nick stay friends after all this. I can't wait to see her in BIP.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:04 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I actually loved the episode, but it's probably because NOLA has a special place in my heart and I loved that Nick and Rachel just enjoyed exploring the French Quarter. The Houmas House date, while heavily produced, was actually pretty fun to watch because the girls looked like they genuinely had fun with it and didn't take anything too seriously. Jasmine calling 'May' Megan and all these different names was hilarious! She and Christen make for great reaction memes.

I don't know if it's because I watch unReal, but I feel like I'm more accepting of the produced aspects of the show. It makes me think of how they piece all these scenes together to tell a cohesive story, then they throw in all of these crazy, silly elements to make it all look ridiculous yet entertaining. Honestly, I'd rather watch that than have to sit through another convo of "I'm here for the right reasons... I could really see myself falling in love with you." If that's what makes for a great season, then count me out.

Although I'll admit the voodoo / water sign stuff when Taylor was left in the bayou was a bit overkill. I also think the ridiculousness of it would diminish the impact of her confrontation next week. If the editing was a little bit more tongue-in-cheek about the silly stuff, and less blatant, that would be great.

Aaaand, final note: Alexis is awesome. That Nicolas Cage scene at the end killed me and I lowkey hope she and Nick stay friends after all this. I can't wait to see her in BIP.

I think Alexis is making it pretty clear that she's over Corrine storyline.  I think she is more about the fellow ladies of the show than Nick at this point.

Alexis is made for BIP for sure to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:20 pm

^^^
Alexis is the right amount of crazy giggling
I think she has liked some tweets about BIP and that's great because she may be that type that gets friend zoned a lot so I would enjoy seeing her romantic side appreciated.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:26 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I actually loved the episode, but it's probably because NOLA has a special place in my heart and I loved that Nick and Rachel just enjoyed exploring the French Quarter. The Houmas House date, while heavily produced, was actually pretty fun to watch because the girls looked like they genuinely had fun with it and didn't take anything too seriously. Jasmine calling 'May' Megan and all these different names was hilarious! She and Christen make for great reaction memes.

ITA! :yes: You read my mind! Smiley

The Haunted house date was my favorite GD of the season so far. It was over the top, kinda ridiculous but everyone had fun with it instead of it being one of those GD's where the group just sits around drinking wine while the lead talks to someone.

Raven and Alexis went around exploring the house and kept it entertaining with their one-liners. Jasmine calling 'May' molly, megan was super funny IMO. I was rofl at the scene where Raven asked Jasmine to apologize to the ghost for wearing the hat. I also liked the sweet friend moment between Danielle M and Vanessa in front of the mirror. Alexis and Nick with the Nicholas Cage mask was just hilarious. I would take this date over awkward conversations any day.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
MonicaJM2001
OnionLayers
IWouldMarryAshleyI
sosleepy
puppiesandkittens