SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:31 pm

For 20K I'm curious now what performance do we get and what a character like hers thinks to be a "good comeback" for "improving the image". Why I sense it's going to be predictable?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Back to Vanessa... has she posted anything or any sightings of her today? I don't expect her to be at WTA but just wondering if she would be there afterwards or something? Was Lauren or Whitney in past seasons?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Whitney if I'm not mistaken was on vacation with her girlfriends, so no, no WTA partying. IDK about Ben's season. I don't expect Vanessa to be there for the bunch.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Is WTA taping today or tomorrow ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:04 pm

sdmom wrote:Is WTA taping today or tomorrow ?
today

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:49 pm

I don't know Nick but knowing how hurt he was that Andi had sex with him the day before she eliminated him, I just can't see him doing that to anyone else. Could be wrong, but I can't see it. scratch duh Plus the fact that he said he only wants to say I Love You to one of these women. no idea

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:08 am

TVGuide.com description of the upcoming March 6th episode:

"Nick takes the final three women on dates. One lucky lady goes with Nick to a reindeer farm, where they discuss their future in front of a roaring fire. Another beauty joins Nick for a plunge into icy waters and then a quick warm up in a sauna and hot tub."

We know that Rachel had the reindeer date and that Raven's date will air the week prior on February 27th and that they go on a helicopter ride. So it looks like Nick and Vanessa are going swimming in some icy water!
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:13 am

jessietrey wrote:TVGuide.com description of the upcoming March 6th episode:

"Nick takes the final three women on dates. One lucky lady goes with Nick to a reindeer farm, where they discuss their future in front of a roaring fire. Another beauty joins Nick for a plunge into icy waters and then a quick warm up in a sauna and hot tub."

We know that Rachel had the reindeer date and that Raven's date will air the week prior on February 27th and that they go on a helicopter ride. So it looks like Nick and Vanessa are going swimming in some icy water!

Do you have a link, that will be an interesting date.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:22 am

Plunging into icy waters sounds like a nightmare. Weren't there any available natural hot springs looking for some free advertisement? scratch
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:24 am

The episode description:
http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bachelor/tv-listings/191811/
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:27 am

Here is a video from Chris Harrison IG during filming
Source IG
https://instagram.com/p/BOcn8UCDtMs/

I wonder which girl that is. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Img_1022

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:29 am

jessietrey wrote:TVGuide.com description of the upcoming March 6th episode:

Do we know that for sure re. Raven's date?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption