SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:31 am

@sdmom we aren't exactly sure yet , I'm hoping Vanessa gets the most adventurous date and sees the northern lights together and sauna.

Even if the girls aren't on that date with him I believe they all will still see the northern lights. That's not something you wanna miss in a hotel room. IMO

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:53 am

They could be sequestered in their hotel and not on a date and still be able to go with their handler to see the Northern Lights.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:18 am

cmarci93 wrote:Here is a video from Chris Harrison IG during filming
Source IG
https://instagram.com/p/BOcn8UCDtMs/

I wonder which girl that is. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Img_1022

Relative to Nick, the girl might be slightly taller to be Vanessa. Vanessa tucks in nicely on Nicks shoulder/chin. The woman pictured is almost eyes to nose with Nick. I don't know Nick and Raven's proportions.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:24 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:Here is a video from Chris Harrison IG during filming
Source IG
https://instagram.com/p/BOcn8UCDtMs/

I wonder which girl that is. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Img_1022

Relative to Nick, the girl might be slightly taller to be Vanessa. Vanessa tucks in nicely on Nicks shoulder/chin. The woman pictured is almost eyes to nose with Nick. I don't know Nick and Raven's proportions.

Taller women who are possibilities:
Raven
Nick's sister Maria however she is slightly taller than Nick
Melissa Grimaldi who in a family pic posted by Uncle Luciano stands similiar to this pic (knees bent) and is significantly taller than Vanessa
Nick's mom

Regarding all the red helicopter shots in previews, I imagine there is more than 1 red helicopter in Lapland,, more like a fleet belonging to a specific company. That means the helicopter clips could be from different scenes especially given that the landscape is vast and snow covered. It may be a quick preferred mode of transport vs road travel for filming.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:41 am

The Lapland Hotel Riekonlinna has a glassroom designed to watch the Northern Lights. So I agree with Kasha that they gals may get the chance to go and watch them with their handlers.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:13 am

@Seabear I'm the one that thinks they will probably see it still.

But this is what Finland IG posted and ravers nick so it has to be one of the girls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:14 am

@Kashathediva that's what I was saying that they will still see the lights either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:27 am

happygolucky wrote:@Skates IA that there were probably moments (days) when they couldn't connect or built on their connection (like on GD) ... but Nick mentioned how he observed the girls on the first night of M&G, how they ate, how they tried to entertain themselves when they weren't aware to be watched ... to understand them and their characters, so I'm guessing he did that kind of observing all the time even when he wasn't engaging in the conversation with them and IMO he was very observant how she was reacting to the situations (girl around), also she was good in communicating her issues once they were finally together again, bringing whatever bugged her in the previous days to the front (like her starting the debate on the yacht) ... and his "stay out of your head" IMO is based on his perception of Vanessa (correct, JMO), so he knows her "pretty well" by now despite the environment and lack of time to really "get to know each other".

Good analysis as ever @happygolucky. As to the bolded- I keep thinking that in addition to giving her some comfort by saying this- he is probably noticing how similar they are as he is known as an analyser of details too, and he will be recalling how he was feeling at both of his HTDs. I also think him saying 'keep out of your head' implies trusting your heart instead & harks back to when he told her and/or himself to 'trust your heart' as good things will come.
Nick IMO loves to observe human behaviour & interaction- I found him very concise in his descriptions of people when commenting on TB / BIP episodes during Afterbuzz & other interviews. I think he will have had a good read of most of his F4 throughout the season as well as on groups dates.
I remember him once talking about how fun BIP was to watch as a viewer due to the interactions, can't recall which interview but it struck me how interested in the whole dynamic and social experiment nature of the show that he was.
IMO.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:31 am

On another note- I keep thinking I can't wait for Bella to meet Vanessa!!!
IMO if that goes well then Nick will be grinning like a Chesire cat.

However- do we think a lot of the family will come to Finland, or just a select few?
Hopefully Bella would be there, as she's the youngest & would be with her parents.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:41 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:On another note- I keep thinking I can't wait for Bella to meet Vanessa!!!
IMO if that goes well then Nick will be grinning like a Chesire cat.

However- do we think a lot of the family will come to Finland, or just a select few?
Hopefully Bella would be there, as she's the youngest & would be with her parents.
Nick said in an interview not everyone in his immediate family knows the details of the ending of his journey so IMO not all were there.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:26 pm

I'll just park this here.
Nick has never looked at anyone the way he looks at Vanessa. It is love.
IMHO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Nick_110

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:30 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss IA or smiled and laughed like he does with her. IMO I'm seeing facial expressions I've never seen before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption