SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by OnePromise Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:03 pm

I hope that Vanessa follows Nick's lead to take the high road when it comes to speaking about any of the other women that she didn't mesh well with. It is disappointing to hear that Rachel and Alexis feel the need to voice their negative opinions about another woman. I just find it tacky and bitter.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Didn't write Alexis nice comments on Vanessas IG?!?

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:06 pm

I find it interesting that they did it right after the WTA taping.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Why "hiding" the story? ... Firstly it's difficult to even understand if there is a story to tell ... but overall I think it simply didn't serve the purpose. Nick being "the baddy" in Andi's season served for the antagonism storyline and eventually his "demise" (and people cheering his "loss" ... writing this feels almost a joke now) ... Vanessa being "the Bad Gal" makes no difference, since Nick is still the "baddy" of the whole story that "needs" a conclusion ... him finally meeting his match ... it couldn't be more "perfect".

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:10 pm

reason wrote:She must have done something to warrant that reaction.  They really hide the editing this time, I wonder why??

IMO anyone who would say something like that publicly, when they are about to embark on their own fan basing and media rounds, makes me think that "they" did something and not the other way around. I mean--how dumb is that? The last time a lead did something like this prior to filming--just blurting things out without thinking, TPTB ended up frying that lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:10 pm

This make me feel like Rachel less...

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Who else watched the Insta live because sometimes context is necessary? Did someone ask them a question. Because people are sending them tweets about the live video but nothing about Vanessa, just saying they were hilarious and something about paying for an uber. I can't just imagine them saying I don't like Vanessa multiple time just like that IMO

Last edited by Dessler on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Swiss Girl wrote:This make me feel like Rachel less...
I hope this was not the case or taken out of context, because statements like that will not bode well for her. Whether she likes Vanessa or not, making a clear statement like that against a couple is not good for her. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Dessler wrote:Who else watched the Insta live because sometimes context is necessary? Did someone ask them a question? Because people are sending them tweets about the live video but nothing about Vanessa, just saying they were hilarious and something about paying for an uber. I can't just imagine them saying I don't like Vanessa multiple time just like that IMO

Yeah it's hard for me to imagine Rachel just randomly talking about how she doesn't like Vanessa in an IG video when she's blatantly ignored Vanessa's entire existence the entire time from filming ended to airing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:19 pm

That is not a good look for Rachel as the Bachelorette. She needs to watch what she says or it will come back to bite her. If a tabloid shows that video IMO....TPTB will not be pleased. The public needs to see Rachel as happy and positive as she starts her own quest for love IMO. Rachel's SM numbers are still lower than some others so Positivity is her friend IMO. Talking badly about Vanessa reflects poorly on Rachel. IMO.

Alexis has already dissed Nick so not surprised she would diss Vanessa too. She is a shark not a dolphin...IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:20 pm

If this really was said, it's honestly ridiculous. Rachel is 31 and the next lead... what does she have to gain by saying she doesn't like Vanessa? 

These girls are like a high school clique and it's getting really annoying. It tells me more about them then Vanessa. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:21 pm

What was said?  Is there a link to the video?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption