SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:37 pm

notarose wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:Here is a video from Chris Harrison IG during filming
Source IG
https://instagram.com/p/BOcn8UCDtMs/

I wonder which girl that is. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Img_1022

Relative to Nick, the girl might be slightly taller to be Vanessa. Vanessa tucks in nicely on Nicks shoulder/chin. The woman pictured is almost eyes to nose with Nick. I don't know Nick and Raven's proportions.

Taller women who are possibilities:
Raven
Nick's sister Maria however she is slightly taller than Nick
Melissa Grimaldi who in a family pic posted by Uncle Luciano stands similiar to this pic (knees bent) and is significantly taller than Vanessa
Nick's mom

Regarding all the red helicopter shots in previews, I imagine there is more than 1 red helicopter in Lapland,, more like a fleet belonging to a specific company.  That means the helicopter clips could be from different scenes especially given that the landscape is vast and snow covered.  It may be a quick preferred mode of transport vs road travel for filming.

I am pretty sure the heli clips are different scenes because I compared two of them. In one, you can see what looks like hydro poles in the background, and this one you can't see them. Also, the other s/cap I compared to had big chunks of snow everywhere, compared to that IG posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:00 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I'll just park this here.
Nick has never looked at anyone the way he looks at Vanessa. It is love.
IMHO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Nick_110

My fav part of this segment is how, almost off camera, they alternate rubbing each other's thighs while they talk, how they start out reasonably close to each other then gradually closer and closer until nearing the end V pulls him in as near as the chairs will allow.
They very much reinforce each other through touch in addition to what you said about "looks".
IMO I think it is important to Nick to be able to make Vanessa laugh as it is part of the "partner in life" idea he has always advocated.  Shared ability to meet each other's needs... make each other happy.
This ties into the talk Vaneesa had with her mom when mom said she wanted to know that they were right for each other.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:04 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:On another note- I keep thinking I can't wait for Bella to meet Vanessa!!!
IMO if that goes well then Nick will be grinning like a Chesire cat.

However- do we think a lot of the family will come to Finland, or just a select few?
Hopefully Bella would be there, as she's the youngest & would be with her parents.
Nick said in an interview not everyone in his immediate family knows the details of the ending of his journey so IMO not all were there.

Nick's poor family. Literally about to meet the 3rd and 4th "love of Nick's life!" laugh out loud At least they never flew out to BIP set to meet Jen.  If I were them, I'd scale back and just have mom, dad, and Bella fly out. Maybe Maria since she is close to Nick. Everyone else can meet Vanessa when it's real life. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:24 pm

^^^
Although Bella gets a lot of screen time Nick has said he is closest to Maria and I would venture to add Sarah and Sam.  Hopefully 1 of the latter can make the trip. I see Nick as almost a father figure to Bella.
In an interview Nick said only some of his family members knew the outcome, at least that would have been true at the time of the interview.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:On another note- I keep thinking I can't wait for Bella to meet Vanessa!!!

However- do we think a lot of the family will come to Finland, or just a select few?
Hopefully Bella would be there, as she's the youngest & would be with her parents.
Nick said in an interview not everyone in his immediate family knows the details of the ending of his journey so IMO not all were there.

Nick's poor family. Literally about to meet the 3rd and 4th "love of Nick's life!" laugh out loud At least they never flew out to BIP set to meet Jen.  If I were them, I'd scale back and just have mom, dad, and Bella fly out. Maybe Maria since she is close to Nick. Everyone else can meet Vanessa when it's real life. IMO.

Does this mean Raven is F3 and Rachel is F2 since she will be shown ahead of Rachel and Vanessa?...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 3806527698 So true. Nick's family are actually the unsung heroes of all this. They haven't got bitter despite having it happen again & again, haven't refused to meet anyone! I loved that they had all those photos of Nick with many many girlfriends past in the 1st episode meeting Nick. Oh to be a fly on the wall when he called his parents to tell them he was going to be The Bachelor! All credit to them for taking any of it seriously after the past two years. I love his mom so much, she is a true sweetheart and seems very wise as well. I do not want to watch that amazing woman cry again, unless it is because Nick is engaged and happy.

Would love Maria to be there too & I suspect she would get on well with Vanessa, I mean who wouldn't. Educated and great with kids- perfect match for the Viall family.
All IMO

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Skates wrote:Does this mean Raven is F3 and Rachel is F2 since she will be shown ahead of Rachel and Vanessa?...

Not necessarily. I believe Vanessa was filmed first. The order shown does not necessarily mean anything - they usually try to put the order to fit with the story line. This season has been a bit wonky, with the TBCs, I wouldn't be surprised if the story will flow from last week. And since we're anticipating another TBC, I am imagining that if Rachel is F3, then her date will be last as segue into WTA.

What is telling in the FSD dates is the type of "day time" date reserved for the F1 and the night time suite used for the F1. The F1s in the past (around the FSD dates) get the intimate day time dates and/or a suite with a water feature (e.g. hot tub or a pool) in the evening date. The others get "activity" dates usually soaking the locale and then just a regular hotel room or suite used for the evening date. Not sure if this has changed recently.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Rachel was just on Instagram live with Alexis and they both said they didn't like Vanessa...Rachel said it multiple times Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 2292733854

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:42 pm

She must have done something to warrant that reaction. They really hide the editing this time, I wonder why??

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:49 pm

giggling well, isn't that just dandy Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 2498057887 Honestly, I don't care.
If I cared about what people thought of Nick few years ago I wouldn't be writing here today.
:gotcha:  I'm sure my posts are getting on someone's nerves, but the love outweighs. peace

reason wrote:She must have done something to warrant that reaction.  They really hide the editing this time, I wonder why??
Yes, being herself. JMO. I think the edit showed enough just fine, since people don't like much her behavior, so I guess she can be quite "irritating". Nothing new in Nick's world... it's always "better" than be boring.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 pm

happygolucky wrote:giggling well, isn't that just dandy Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 2498057887 Honestly, I don't care.
If I cared about what people thought of Nick few years ago I wouldn't be writing here today.

ITA! :yes: Remember the time when Josh was the Prince charming who had everyone's support in the house and Nick was the villain Andi needed to be protected from? How the tables have turned since then laugh out loud laugh out loud The truth eventually comes out. Time will tell. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:58 pm

well, isn't that just dandy Honestly, I don't care.

IA. Like you, I've been on the Nick train since Andi's season and how many of the guys that season disliked him? Hell, how many viewers have hated Nick and let's not mention after his ATFR comment.

If I made my opinion on people based on other people not liking them, I would live a very narrow-viewed life. I have always judged people by their words and actions. So as I've said, until such time as Vanessa does something that I personally find objectionable, her not being Ms. Congeniality among the women is not going to be measure by which I judge her character.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption