SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:32 am

I think it's more because Simone isn't a frontrunner and neither is Elora imo. Laura def is so she could have chilled imo. That's just me though as I still think none of them should be talking about pecking order especially someone like Laura who got first kiss and Ep 3 date. Kind of comes across too alpha imo. But then this is the girl who put "queen of reverse parking" on her bio post-filming so she may just be that alpha type and if F1 then Matty likes it so that's fine by him Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:46 am

It really is interesting to hear other point of views Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633 i agree that shes a frontrunner and imo must be a reason for tptb to show this interaction with michelle....though we don't see everything..so who knows how her edit is going to go now?  especially if she gets thats 2nd single date and its overnight! oh jeez i can see fireworks already (with the girls, not with matty) Hugesmile jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:51 am

I think it was the first comment 'Oi I'm already before you' followed by the order comment that really left a sour taste in my mouth. AAal how is it that we always see things the same way
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:05 am

i'll be on my lonesome here and agree to disagree at this stage ... Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:09 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i'll be on my lonesome here and agree to disagree at this stage ... Smiley

That's what makes the forums great. We all see different things and that's how we sleuth best
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:28 am

@LeapofFaith You're not alone Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Initially when the girls were harping on that Michelle needed to interrupt Steph, Flo said "I reckon one of you two should go interrupt him and steph, otherwise Laura will, because she's waiting right now". So when it changed to Laura, Simone and Elora calling Michelle over, I thought initial it was a bit awkward and not very nice.

But thinking back to Flo's comment, if Laura was actually waiting then the "order" made me think that the girls sitting on the couch closest to Matty had probably organised between them time to go and chat, and that included sending Steph up there to chat with Matty. When Laura called over the Michelle, she immediately laughed afterwards and they said Steph needs more time. IMO Sharlene really just aggravated the situation.

I actually see Laura as more of the peace keeper than anything else. Her babble about the order was also quite edited (you see that she is still talking when they have Sharlenes VO). She actually seemed to hold back quite a bit when Sharlene was going for it

I would love to see an unedited version of everything in the house!

ETA - also I love the term Alpha.. if she's the Alpha, and then F1, does that make her the "Alpha, and the omega!" (I can almost hear Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator saying that) laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:39 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:@LeapofFaith You're not alone Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Initially when the girls were harping on that Michelle needed to interrupt Steph, Flo said "I reckon one of you two should go interrupt him and steph, otherwise Laura will, because she's waiting right now". So when it changed to Laura, Simone and Elora calling Michelle over, I thought initial it was a bit awkward and not very nice.

But thinking back to Flo's comment, if Laura was actually waiting then the "order" made me think that the girls sitting on the couch closest to Matty had probably organised between them time to go and chat, and that included sending Steph up there to chat with Matty. When Laura called over the Michelle, she immediately laughed afterwards and they said Steph needs more time. IMO Sharlene really just aggravated the situation.

I actually see Laura as more of the peace keeper than anything else. Her babble about the order was also quite edited (you see that she is still talking when they have Sharlenes VO). She actually seemed to hold back quite a bit when Sharlene was going for it

ETA - also I love the term Alpha.. if she's the Alpha, and then F1, does that make her the "Alpha, and the omega!" (I can almost hear Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator saying that) laugh out loud

cantstopl glad im not the only one seeing this yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:41 am

Sundy wrote:I think it was the first comment 'Oi I'm already before you' followed by the order comment that really left a sour taste in my mouth. AAal how is it that we always see things the same way
#bosomfriendsforlife bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:43 am

@LeapofFaith Don't in any way think you're alone I definitely don't think so and post your thoughts! There's nothing personal here at all when it comes to posting about contestants even if it feels that way it is not at all! So keep posting bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:06 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:@LeapofFaith You're not alone Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

@LeapofFaith I'm with you in the agree to disagree camp. Smiley
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:59 am

solaroo wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

@LeapofFaith   I'm with you in the agree to disagree camp. Smiley

Me too!

I really like Laura. I like that she knows who she is and has made her passion her career. I like that she's confident enough to stand up for herself and others. I like that she was just as happy to be puddling around on the little boat as the big boat. I like that she is artistic and a little quirky. I like that her flirt game is so strong. And most of all I like that there is so much sizzle between her and Matty!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 am

I am not a fan of Laura. To me she comes across as very sure of herself and over confident, even the way she walks displays this to me. But everyone sees things differently.
I have questions over her being an arty type and Matty being a sports nut. Try as I might I can't imagine Matty and Laura in real life.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild