SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Storybook wrote:I am not a fan of Laura. To me she comes across as very sure of herself and over confident, even the way she walks displays this to me. But everyone sees things differently.
I have questions over her being an arty type and Matty being a sports nut. Try as I might I can't imagine Matty and Laura in real life.

It is the real life issue that has me questioning everything. That said I'm not sure I picture him with any of the girls outside as yet. I'm sure my feelings will change as the season progresses
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Laura liked this on IG. Now obviously it could mean nothing at all but for the sake of speculating all potential outcomes, it's things like this that make me wonder if Laura is really F1. That and her being MIA in NZ for premiere, and from what I can see she is on SM pretty much all the time so not sure of any SHVs (even though living in the same city so could be more sporadic and less time). 

Will see though but to me, even if just a "joke" I have sleuthed enough seasons to where I've never seen F1s  like posts like this about a lead even in jest unless 1) they aren't F1 or 2) something is awry as F1.

Again, of course it could be just a like and totally meaningless and more a joke but it will def be the first time I have seen a potential F1 like something in any way that could even be taken as a negative even in a joking way and include couples who take the p!ss out of each other all the time like Art and Matilda who never once liked stuff like this during season sleuthing.

Anyway, just posting here to note and look back on when the season is over because there can always be first for something.

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 20686425_327638484363872_3711781187551756288_n
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 pm

I do like Laura. She does seem to be adventurous, ambitious and humorous but there's something not clicking for me as I said before. It's her SM and interviews that's got me doubting her. I feel like it's overdone, like she's compensating which leads me to two theories. She's F1 and is hiding her excitement or she's F2 and she's hiding her heartbreak. I think it's No. 1. I think she F1 and she's trying too hard but deep down she wants to scream "It's me!!!"

JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:59 pm

For some reason I can't see her Like on that post?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:00 pm

@AllAboutLove affraid IA going on sm this season imo does not point to Laura as f1! It's all very confusing scratch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:16 pm

solaroo wrote:For some reason I can't see her Like on that post?
Interesting....That means Laura unliked it. 

This is not the first time either that something has been posted in her thread and Laura has deleted, edit, or gone private (incl her family). 

I am convinced now that Laura or someone close to her is either following on here or getting notifications of new posts in this thread (may be a silent member)  :yes:

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 747db0487d0f932f3b8fa2f30d37b63a
my ss of Laura's like of the IG @blushingconfessions pic
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
solaroo wrote:For some reason I can't see her Like on that post?
Interesting....That means Laura unliked it. 

This is not the first time either that something has been posted in her thread and Laura has deleted, edit, or gone private (incl her family). 

I am convinced now that Laura or someone close to her is either following on here or getting notifications of new posts in this thread (may be a silent member)  :yes:

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 747db0487d0f932f3b8fa2f30d37b63a
my ss of Laura's like of the IG @blushingconfessions pic

Interesting! Might be worth you checking the post for her Like as well, I could be wrong and/or just can't see it.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:21 pm

solaroo wrote:
Interesting!  Might be worth you checking the post for her Like as well, I could be wrong and/or just can't see it.

I checked and just checked again. She unliked the post.

I definitely think she/someone close to her is reading this thread Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633

Hey Laura, give us a sign if you are or aren't F1. TY!! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
solaroo wrote:
Interesting!  Might be worth you checking the post for her Like as well, I could be wrong and/or just can't see it.

I checked and just checked again. She unliked the post. It's why I definitely think she/someone close to her is reading this thread.

How fascinating! In that case, is it plausible that she/they are playing a bit of a game with us to see what gets picked up?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
solaroo wrote:

I checked and just checked again. She unliked the post.

I definitely think she/someone close to her is reading this thread Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633

Hey Laura, give us a sign if you are or aren't F1. TY!! Praying

laugh out loud yes please! If you're F1 can you like a post anything in the next 5 minutes please Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:50 pm

I definitely think Laura is very aware of this thread and what is posted here based on her pattern on SM activity in comparison to what's posted here (for too coincidental imo). She deleted the 2 pics she had on her IG account that were posted on here. Deleted the bio of "queen of reverse parking" once it was posted on here that that's what Matty had said in his bio. Started following Elise, even though it had been posted on here that she didn't and that was wierd. So many other things too.

So yeah, I think she is definitely aware of what's being posted here and is doing some sort of damage control as to the implications, especially since in interview she already talked about some of these things (which I mean, I can't believe her anyway. What can she say other than deny stuff or make it into something else. It's not like she could say yes I win that's why I wrote that. Or I don't win so that's why I deleted it because it would look weird).

I am trying to think what Laura could like or comment to give a clue. Maybe something arbitrary like a pic of socks or something laugh out loud

Help us out Laura handwave
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:07 pm

You know I reckon Laura would probably be up for a bit of coded shenanigans but party poopers DM are also lurking and they'd swoop on that baby in a red hot minute and make a story out of it and then she'd be in all sorts of trouble.  

She'd be welcome to drop past after the finale though and tell us how much we got right. Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild