SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 38 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:52 pm

ReneeM wrote:
1MargoL wrote:"He's still not home Smiley"

Yes!!!, and he better stay NOT home; until AFTR. Please! Don't even want him to come back except for Hometowns, then he can leave again! I'm so rooting for him and Rachel but also researching all the ways to get over a heartbreak should Rachel end up with someone else.

Newbie here and I seriously love this site! It's pure gold!

@1MargoL  welcomebanner !! Could not agree with your post more laugh out loud

Welcome!! And I feel the same :D

#TeamPeter motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 38 1f495
#TeamRachel motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 38 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 38 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Diana wrote:I don't see how anyone left besides him could be F1 unless her picker is way off laugh out loud IMO

Again, I reference back to last season when all but a small handful wanted Jojo to pick anyone but Jordan.  And how her picker was off as well, with her bf history and being attracted to him.  Well... IMO, he's looking pretty darn good these days compared to the rest of her F4-6. laugh out loud

Sleuthing may tell us a lot, but not everything.  There maybe reasons we don't know about currently that may make her pick someone not as loved here on the board.  Doesn't mean it was a wrong pick, just that it's not what we'd do.  And eventually the reasons behind her decisions will come out, be it on her end or the guys.  Everyone eventually shows there true colors.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:58 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Yes!!!, and he better stay NOT home; until AFTR. Please! Don't even want him to come back except for Hometowns, then he can leave again! I'm so rooting for him and Rachel but also researching all the ways to get over a heartbreak should Rachel end up with someone else.

Welcome!  Great to have you join us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:01 pm

welcomesign to the board, enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:33 pm

@truelovealways Thanks for sharing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:58 am

Heard back from my friend. Peter's family is still hopeful and certain that he will be getting a HTD. Crossing my fingers that they are correct on this one!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Hopeful and certain ? I like that Smiley

#TeamPeter motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 38 1f495
#TeamRachel motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 38 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:11 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason_Williams12 Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm also a friend of Peter's and unfortunately he is out of the competition and is back home in Wisconsin. I've just talked to him a few hours ago.

Jason_Williams12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:10 pm

[quote="Jason_Williams12"]Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm also a friend of Peter's and unfortunately he is out of the competition and is back home in Wisconsin. I've just talked to him a few hours ago.[/quote

welcomesign to the board thanks for the information and enjoy your stay here. When did he come back if you dont mind me asking?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:21 pm

@Jason_Williams12 Thanks for the info!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg