SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Incorrect_Justifications Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Now that Rachel has sent home ALL of my preseason favorites... I say Peter for bachelor.

Incorrect_Justifications

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:30 pm

@Incorrect_Justifications I am with you on that one, if he wants it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Incorrect_Justifications Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Yeah. I guess it also does depend on what place he finished.

Incorrect_Justifications

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Yup if Peter really is home I'm on the Peter for Bachelor train too motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 1f60d . But did he even make it to F6? Hard for me to see them doing another JP and picking someone outside of the top 4.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:36 pm

I don't get the hoopla over this guy. He does nothing for me. I'm sure Rachel (and the show) can do better than a PT/model. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:40 pm

mindless wrote:I don't get the hoopla over this guy. He does nothing for me. I'm sure Rachel (and the show) can do better than a PT/model. JMO.

I think a lot of that hoopla, IMO, was due to subtle influence from RS-- the reach of a slimy arm so to say. Misdirection. Focus on Peter and the focus is off the other cast that Rachel is interested in. JMOAA FOILED.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:43 pm

I'm confused. I haven't seen or heard anything from RS that makes me think Peter is anything more than another contestant this season. He has barely mentioned him since he posted his name and bio. no idea

I honestly think people here just liked the look of him and found his bio/social media interesting so that's how he became a favorite. But I could be wrong.

JMO

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 87b72b10 motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 86669110 motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:44 pm

IMHO....the hoopla about Peter began when he appeared on the Ellen GD & speculations about said kiss that Rachel said gave her butterflies (paraphrasing) was Peter but SCMIW.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:48 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm confused. I haven't seen or heard anything from RS that makes me think Peter is anything more than another contestant this season. He has barely mentioned him since he posted his name and bio. no idea

I honestly think people here just liked the look of him and found his bio/social media interesting so that's how he became a favorite. But I could be wrong.

JMO

I'm sorry. You probably would not know my reference. Believe me, he(RS) does. handwave

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'm confused. I haven't seen or heard anything from RS that makes me think Peter is anything more than another contestant this season. He has barely mentioned him since he posted his name and bio. no idea

JMO

I'm sorry. You probably would not know my reference. Believe me, he does.

Unless he's posting here without most knowing his twitter, podcasts, and website definitely aren't painting Peter has some favorite. But that's JMO as someone who follows him, reads his site, and listens to his podcast.

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 87b72b10 motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 86669110 motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

JMO

I'm sorry. You probably would not know my reference. Believe me, he does.

Unless he's posting here without most knowing his twitter, podcasts, and website definitely aren't painting Peter has some favorite. But that's JMO as someone who follows him, reads his site, and listens to his podcast.

I can't/choose not to add more to a wonderful post!
I'm not saying RS personally believed that Peter had an edge. He has other sleazy motives.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Hot guy but having not seen his personality I can't say I'm surprised.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg