SELECT CONTENT

Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:25 pm

laugh out loud right and the message to me didnt seem like he was heart broken.
I think he either got eliminated on a 2 on 1 in norway or at the RC

Back to top Go down

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm

IMO Luke wasn't heartbroken either, he just put on a good show trying to prove he was.  And we still got songs.  Rolling Eyes

IMO, never underestimate a wanna be star and the lengths they'll go to become the next big thing.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Well, for a while it was Dallas, then Seattle and now Nashville as tptb's favourite hunting ground for casting. Let's move on shall we?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:33 pm

@Sprite IA who's my Canadian Daniel this season. laugh out loud

Hey they always have a wacky Canadian. I bet that's one guy we are missing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite IA who's my Canadian Daniel this season. laugh out loud

Hey they always have a wacky Canadian. I bet that's one guy we are missing.

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698 Our wacky Canadians do pretty well. There is a whole other pool for them to choose from. Move on from Nashville. Maybe some nice Boston guys, or NY, Philly, Chicago. I'm tired of wannabe singers. None have topped the original...Love, It Don't Come Easy Wes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:42 pm

I may be still scarred from a Chicago boy. Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698 When I read pool, I thought of green shorts and Daniel Cdn speedo. laugh out loud

But yes, those cities would be a nice change as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I may be still scarred from a Chicago boy. Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698 When I read pool, I thought of green shorts and Daniel Cdn speedo. laugh out loud

But yes, those cities would be a nice change as well.

I still love the Chicago boy...green shorts and all. He has settled down nicely.

Who knows, maybe Lee will surprise us and we will fall for his crazy charms?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:14 pm

I still love the Chicago boy as well!

Often times during sleuthing, the contestant is completely different than what I expected. His IG isn't so bad at all. Maybe he is a real sweetie. (or maybe he cleaned it up before he left) laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Maybe so.  I'd like to root for somewhat of a "local," but there's not a great track record.  

I mean Andi and Josh are two of my least favs ever.  And last season I had hopes that the Jacksonville boy would change the tides, but post season Robby is a mess and just gets worse.  

The only one from Georgia that I can think of that I actually liked was Ryan Bowers and all his sarcasm and snark.  And in general he was not well received. laugh out loud

So I don't hold out much hope for Lee, but maybe he'll prove me wrong. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:18 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe so.  I'd like to root for somewhat of a "local," but there's not a great track record.  

I mean Andi and Josh are two of my least favs ever.  And last season I had hopes that the Jacksonville boy would change the tides, but post season Robby is a mess and just gets worse.  

The only one from Georgia that I can think of that I actually liked was Ryan Bowers and all his sarcasm and snark.  And in general he was not well received. laugh out loud

So I don't hold out much hope for Lee, but maybe he'll prove me wrong. laugh out loud

OMG I loved Ryan. Long live his trophy wife, his blue suede shoes and his sarcasm! If Lee can be like Ryan, I will be much entertained.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:28 am

Yes, Ryan Bowers funny guy. :yes: cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Does anyone else think "Leif Garrett" when they see this guy's name?  Who else is my age? Hugesmile

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+23
emusha
Kels0012
Alanna
mindless
ygritte