SELECT CONTENT

Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 4:41 pm

@Neversummer welcomebanner

Did he get the boot or is he still around? I didn't watch the RC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Wed May 24, 2017 4:43 pm

He's still on the show! And he'll be the villain for a few episode I think (from the preview of the season).

#TeamPeter Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 4:47 pm

@TLTF TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:01 am

He is as annoying as Whafool and Blake E. I understand that reality shows need villain types, but there is an underlying nastiness to the character this guy is portraying that is very off-putting and seems to go beyond anything producer generated. Did he think this would help his music career?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 9:35 am

hae1001 wrote:I read some of his old tweets.... let's just say I hope he goes back to his old life and stays there.

Well, hopefully his tweets bite him in the butt. Someone has taken screenshots and just put him on blast on twitter. I knew I had a bad feeling about him when I noted his "country boy" comment and exactly whom he has been shown having issues with in the previews. I know the producers want ratings above all else but casting him on Rachel's season, considering who she is and who some of the men are, was vile.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 31, 2017 9:37 am

What are the tweets about ? If I can ask!

#TeamPeter Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 9:43 am

TLTF wrote:What are the tweets about ? If I can ask!

@TLTF you can read the screenshots here: Source 1 and Source 2

For the first one you have to click on the picture then keep clicking through to see the full version.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 9:45 am

He is just gross. Not surprised TPTB brought him and had Rachel keep him. Unfortunately. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 31, 2017 9:50 am

Ok this is just gross and disgusting!

I'm feeling like they wanted an Unreal. Ugggh I don't like that!

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 31, 2017 9:58 am

I shouldn't have been surprised one of the guys had tweets like this in his past but yeah, disgusting.

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 87b72b10 Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 86669110 Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 am

Not surprised, he alluded to it with the way he talked about having problems with some of the guys in the house. & who are the guys he seems to have issues with in the previews? Ok.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 31, 2017 11:48 am

I'm not surprised either. I kinda thought that's what he alluded in an ITM about problems with certain guys.

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+23
emusha
Kels0012
Alanna
mindless
ygritte