SELECT CONTENT

Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:52 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Does anyone else think "Leif Garrett" when they see this guy's name?   Who else is my age?  Hugesmile

Sixteen magazine heartthrob. Never did much for me, but then I wasn't much into blondes. Hope this guy doesn't resemble him too much since he was into alcohol and drugs and had some legal issues back in the day.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 1000x400-Q90_25902bebe0303c372b711c6677aaebdb

Lee
contestant biography

Height: 5'11"

Tattoos: Yes! I have a horseshoe on my left arm

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My Mamaw! I admire how she adapts to the circumstances she faces enough to progress and successfully thrive. She survived the Depression as a kid, grew and raised an incredible family.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why? And what under any circumstances could you not tolerate on that island? A hook, the right girl and a fire source. That'd be all I'd need to survive and could learn how to make booze. Sand gnats!

Who is your favorite actor and why? Matthew McConaughey! He is insanely talented, accomplished and has very strong family values and dedication.

What are your top all-time favorite movies? Gone with the Wind, Inglourious Basterds, and Scarface

Do you prefer more hot spot type clubs or low key bars, and why? I'm more of a "dive bar" type person! I don't mind clubs, but I do prefer personal interaction and the ability to do so and a club doesn't always provide.

What do you do for fun in the city you live in and why? Music in Music City. I listen and I've played at just about every venue there!

What's the most embarrassing style you've rocked? Hip hop type, baggy clothes in middle school. Embarrassing. Echo, FUBU, Air Force Ones? Whatttt? No.

Do you consider yourself romantic and why? Absolutely! I'm a "pleaser" under wraps! I like to do things to make someone emotional and happy.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/lee-2017

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Some of these guys look like they were referred to Robby's hairstylist.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed May 17, 2017 8:10 pm

From the live chat by Chris Harrison, it sounds like he is going to be somewhat villainous.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 pm

His haircut.... I can't! giggling

#TeamPeter Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 17, 2017 10:17 pm

@GuardianAngel he's originally from Jacksonville, FL so they may have once used the same stylist. laugh out loud

I do have to say I laugh out loud'd at his answer to what he wouldn't tolerate on the island.  Sand gnats.  Totally understand and support that answer.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Someone should tell Lee that he does not want to start a war/ get into any kind of back and forth with CH https://www.instagram.com/p/BUaD3l-DoVC/?taken-by=leegarrett_

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 22, 2017 6:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:Someone should tell Lee that he does not want to start a war/ get into any kind of back and forth with CH https://www.instagram.com/p/BUaD3l-DoVC/?taken-by=leegarrett_

Maybe he doesn't care since he is going back to his regular life? One can only hope.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon May 22, 2017 6:13 pm

I read some of his old tweets.... let's just say I hope he goes back to his old life and stays there.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 6:15 pm

he's an aspiring singer/songwriter, I doubt he's going back to his old life. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 22, 2017 6:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:he's an aspiring singer/songwriter, I doubt he's going back to his old life. Jmo.

Oh well then, good luck to him. If he wants to extend his 15 by going on BIP, he better be towing the party line or CH will chew him up and spit him out. Does he not know that singer/songwriters are a dime a dozen on this show and the bus can run over you at any time....see Luke as just one example.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Neversummer Mon May 22, 2017 7:14 pm

I was engaged to him for a long time. I feel sorry for Rachel.

Neversummer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+23
emusha
Kels0012
Alanna
mindless
ygritte