SELECT CONTENT

Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 2:10 pm

Oh my those tweets are vile. Reminds me of UnReal.

Back to top Go down

Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Carine Wed May 31, 2017 4:23 pm

Articles about his tweets are out..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Wed May 31, 2017 11:13 pm

Bach/ette wrote:Oh my those tweets are vile. Reminds me of UnReal.
Life intimating art imitating life?

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:50 pm

I don't know if it's worse that he tweeted this or if they just kept their mouth shut.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:46 pm

CH and co stating "none of us were aware" is essentially them admitting they don't vet these contestants at all (not that hard to scroll through someone's Twitter account) and his tweet only makes them look look worse IMO.

Going by the reply comments to CH's tweet it seems most people are calling BS on CH's tweet and how TPTB claim they didn't know when it's public info so they either knew and didn't care or they didn't care to know (find out).

Either way, I think it just sums up how much TPTB don't care at all about any of these contestants or leads (not that I ever thought they did).  no no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Even if they truly didn't see the tweets, their psych tests are so thorough and well constructed that it would have revealed who he is. Afterall, this is how they know the right buttons to push to mess with the casts minds, or to bring out certain behaviors.

Maybe they were hopping he would act way worse than what he gave them. Shame!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ygritte Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:26 am

Yeah this is incredibly disappointing. I've always felt that the Bachelorette was quite feminist as a franchise - empowering for both the leading lady, and for the women who watch.

I am just gutted that they've let this obviously sexist and racist POS on the show for the sake of "entertainment". Absolutely disgraceful.

ygritte

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:30 am

ygritte wrote:Yeah this is incredibly disappointing. I've always felt that the Bachelorette was quite feminist as a franchise - empowering for both the leading lady, and for the women who watch.

I am just gutted that they've let this obviously sexist and racist POS on the show for the sake of "entertainment". Absolutely disgraceful.

Didn't we predict something like this would happen? One of the men be a bigot? Because that is just the way tptb work. Disgusting, but not unexpected. It's all about the drama and controversy and with the first WOC as the lead, it's just an easy way for them to create buzz.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ygritte Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:00 am

@Sprite I totally hear you. I'm getting Unreal vibes from this whole situation - great call @Bach/ette.

I just expected more from production as Rachel is exceptional and deserves far better than this trash!

ygritte

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:43 am

The bachelorette has often been about tearing down the lead and making her look sad. Ashley had Bentley dragged back when it was obvious she had moved on and was happy with JP and others. Poor Des, they didn't have to show every second of her begging Brooks to stay. Even MeAndi, her temper tantrums were all shown. MeAnna had her famous persue me rant. MF and company treat their female leads with much less respect than their male leads. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know if it's worse that he tweeted this or if they just kept their mouth shut.

Lies, lies, lies. Just look at the way they edited the previews with Lee. The producers knew exactly what they were doing. ABC removed that hurtful comment about transwomen from Bryce's bio and even made a statement about it. Let's see if they step up and get on the producers' backs about how much of Lee is seen until his elimination.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:07 am

Yeah, there's zero chance that it's a coincident they cast an openly bigoted guy for this out of all seasons. Stay classy, producers. Lee  Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 1838857674 no
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Garrett - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+23
emusha
Kels0012
Alanna
mindless
ygritte