SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by emusha Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:14 am

IMHO there is very little fact to strongly support this "squad" vs. "Vanessa" allegation. Most importantly that there is even a "squad" wrangled by Rachel to begin with.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Skates Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:15 am

emusha wrote:IMHO there is very little fact to strongly support this "squad" vs. "Vanessa" allegation. Most importantly that there is even a "squad" wrangled by Rachel to begin with.

- IMO -    Regardless of whether there is a squad or no squad...a group of people trying to judge a relationship to fail just because of disliking that person is wrong...listening, siding with another, making judgments on an individual when you are not even present at the scenes based on a one-sided story is not fair...ostracizing Nick just because he picks the girl who is not popular in their opinions is mean and inhumane...

-  IMO -   I can't see any act of compassion or kindness in all of these doings from these people...I don't want to judge them, I can't pinpoint who they are...but, whatever they are doing will not make me like them either...what I am seeing are a bunch of immature and superficial people trying to use each other or use other people for their own benefits...

-  IMO -   Nature always has a funny way of repaying these back...I always believe in The Golden Rules...and, 'Karma' will always strike back ten folds...good or bad...will have to let nature take care of things...hopefully nothing bad will come out of these...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:34 am

I believe if there is a "squad" of sorts, it must be made up of immature girls. Corrine was funny and likable, but mature? I don't think so. It may be that Vanessa was a bit too mature for the group and therefore didn't fit. Can't imagine it would be anything more than that.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:05 am

Didn't one or some of them refer to themselves as the squad on some of the SM?

ETA:  There's probably more but after looking at Raven's and Kristina's IG's to find this one, I'm done.  laugh out loud Someone else will have to dig further.  

Squad up cause our Bachelorette @therachlindsay is on her journey to find her Bachelor, who will fall for her and love her for all the right reasons  LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 2764 (I think I used all Bachelor related terms) #squadup #brunetteshavemorefun #sarahisabrunette #realconnection - courtesy of @pacozero by @kristinaschulman

South Beach Bandits #TheBachelor #Squad #WheresHenry #ThatsNotAStickyBoobItsmyActualBoob #ItsTheShadow #Boobs  LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 1f648  LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 1f339  LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 2764  LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 1f46f  by @alexiswaters_
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:18 am

Someone who will fall for her and love her for the right reasons, sounds a little shady to me. Again, IMO, these immature squadess's are ticked that Rachel wasn't the F1 even though she has her own show. It's a ridiculous opinion that I'll never understand.

They shouldn't count their chickens before they hatch IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:23 am

Squad is used generally to describe your people, team, family, friends, whatever. I hashtag #squad when I take my nieces and nephews out laugh out loud.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:29 am

laugh out loud now that sounds like a cute squad @bleuberry

I simply posted those few IG pics with the squad hashtag to prove a point that whether one thinks of them as a squad or not, they've referred to themselves that way.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:38 am

Yeah, idk. I thought it was common knowledge that The Squad generally shades/hates on Vanessa and Nick. I didn't think there was a debate there.

The real debate is whether Rachel is basically Regina George. I vote yes/probably. If for no other reason she was basically Nick's other contender and now she has her own show... so follow/love on/latch onto the most high profile one ... definitely the leader in my eyes. Also, she's the only one who seemed to have a real problem/feud with Vanessa.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:49 am

I just feel like the overly gushing of their ring leader as the new ette is annoying and fake. The his loss, videos laughing and making fun of them, etc all add up to my dislike for the squad in general. I'm glad Nick and Vanessa don't care and live their life without pleasing any of these people.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud now that sounds like a cute squad @bleuberry

I simply posted those few IG pics with the squad hashtag to prove a point that whether one thinks of them as a squad or not, they've referred to themselves that way.

Oh I definitely think they're a group of friends. IMO there are squads every single season though. Groups of guys and girls who gravitate towards each other and hang out post show. Sometimes they're a little more out there (like the girlfriends from Ben's season, before that I recall Juan Pablo's girls being pretty notable and SM heavy)

Sometimes the girls shade the lead. Happens often IMO. I get that Nick is a board fave. No one caped for Juan Pablo or Ben when people (and even their own cast) threw shade laugh out loud. JMO.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Juan Pablo and Ben F deserved the shade though, IMO. Both were azzholes. I just don't see Nick anything like those two men at all. Nick is just misunderstood, IMO because of being F2 twice and all the baggage that came with that.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Group of friends are bound to happen IMO. Not everyone will get along with everyone else IMO. My problem with this 'squad' is how they use their collective group to gang up on someone else IMO. If they just stuck together and celebrated their friendships, I would have no issue with them. Instead they go on with the 'There's 7 of us and only 7' kinda statement as if the others are not worthy of their friendship.

Here is one example: Raven's pic caption for Rachel had '#realrecognizesreal' as a hashtag. That is massive shade right there for no reason IMO. It's possible to cherish your friendships without belittling others IMO. I have zero respect for the ones who drag others in their pettiness who have taken the high road IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781