SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by quietpal Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Those barking noises are hilarious!laugh out loud Really, that's it? And she's covered up? And she's his fiancee? Oh ok. Got it.laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Thank you @Ladybug82 for finding it and posting it for me. Much appreciated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:34 pm

I don't think anyone's making a big deal out of it. Only two people said anything remotely critical and like 15+ posts disagreeing with this 'big deal' laugh out loud.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:40 pm

I missed the barking noises the first time I viewed it! Too funny. I don't get to see enough of Nick's fun sense of humor! I love when he's a playful turd! I wish I could have seen V's face and reaction when she realized what he had done ...Hopefully pay back will be just as entertaining!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Uhh I think the barking is coming from the dog
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Ok happydays wrote:Nick sharing his fiance's butt with the rest of his IG followers makes me feel uncomfortable

I routinely forget that he's an almost 40 year old man. #foreveracreep IMO Suspect

I, unfortunately, don't and that's part of why about the only reaction he causes me is  no no 

albean99 wrote:I find Nick extremely resistible but that's just me. IMO, he got extremely lucky to find Vanessa. I don't follow him or DWTS this season so no idea how things are going with them.

This is my new favorite phrase.  yes I'm going to have to borrow that one to keep on hand for useful moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:42 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:Uhh I think the barking is coming from the dog
Uhh, I think the dog approves, too. LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 3806527698

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:03 pm

I guess to me if it wasn't a big deal, I wouldn't even bring it up in the first place. But that's just me.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Too bad Nick wasn't lucky enough to find the love of his life in his 20's so that he could do all these cutesy coupley things IMO. Hugesmile For a guy who was painted on SM as this perpetual loser who won't find anyone, with some even hoping he gets dumped at FRC by his F1, I would say - Do you Nick. Celebrate your love and your fiancée. Smiley

I don't know if Nick intended it to be but I also see this as a message to all those delusional IG posters who keep tagging him in Raven's semi-naked pics saying he is missing out. Even though Vanessa is fully covered IMO, that IG story screams, 'Nah. I am good. Not missing out on anything' laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:09 pm

I don't think it's a big deal but I didn't really like it. I think he should be too grown for those types of posts. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:17 pm

I hate to paint this visual but neither sex nor sexuality have expiration dates stamped on them. Life goes on past 30. Past 35, too. And yes, past 40!
I would rather see a healthy expression of any age covered up than some of these OTT nip slips that are any thing but wardrobe malfunctions, camel toe peek-a-boos on sweaty crotches etc and beefy booty back sides on balconies. I am so over these vanity shots. Not every one is toned toned and toned. And it can still be sexy.
JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hate to paint this visual but neither sex nor sexuality have expiration dates stamped on them. Life goes on past 30. Past 35, too. And yes, past 40!
I would rather see a healthy expression of any age covered up than some of these OTT nip slips that are any thing but wardrobe malfunctions, camel toe peek-a-boos on sweaty crotches etc and beefy booty back sides on balconies. I am so over these vanity shots.  Not every one is toned toned and toned. And it can still be sexy.
JMO.

My post isn't about sexuality though. It's about SM. I just think people who are grown should have more restraint on what they post on SM. Some like it, some don't, & I didn't. JMO.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Ye_shr10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781