SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Got to give it to Nick! This general discussion thread has been quite for a few days but after his short IG story, we have pages and pages of discussion

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm

coolangel wrote:Too bad Nick wasn't lucky enough to find the love of his life in his 20's so that he could do all these cutesy coupley things IMO. Hugesmile For a guy who was painted on SM as this perpetual loser who won't find anyone, with some even hoping he gets dumped at FRC by his F1, I would say - Do you Nick. Celebrate your love and your fiancée.  Smiley

I don't know if Nick intended it to be but I also see this as a message to all those delusional IG posters who keep tagging him in Raven's semi-naked pics saying he is missing out. Even though Vanessa is fully covered IMO, that IG story screams, 'Nah. I am good. Not missing out on anything' laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

It was good all around, that Nick is posting these appreciative posts about Vanessa, showing that he's not missing out, he's exactly where he wants to be and with who he wants to be with. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:14 pm

All I got from that snap is that Vanessa has a great butt and Nick's loving it. Gonna go do some squats now. peace
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:18 pm

@Cila51290 I'm with you! He's a lucky man and he doesn't mind letting everyone know that he knows it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:26 pm

I still think the swaying of her derriere to the music is what enticed him to film it. He is envious of her smooth moves.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I hate to paint this visual but neither sex nor sexuality have expiration dates stamped on them. Life goes on past 30. Past 35, too. And yes, past 40!
I would rather see a healthy expression of any age covered up than some of these OTT nip slips that are any thing but wardrobe malfunctions, camel toe peek-a-boos on sweaty crotches etc and beefy booty back sides on balconies. I am so over these vanity shots.  Not every one is toned toned and toned. And it can still be sexy.
JMO.

My post isn't about sexuality though. It's about SM. I just think people who are grown should have more restraint on what they post on SM. Some like it, some don't, & I didn't. JMO.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Ye_shr10
Source
I think it would bequeath most people to show a little more restraint in SM, regardless of age and this includes the young Millenial crowd. Don't really see what age has to do with any of this?  no idea

Nick and Vanessa. Loved them on the show. Like them as people. Wish them the best. But I just can't get into like passionately following them or mustering up enough energy to care one way or another what they do. I'm like - Nick made a story about V's a$$. Alright, cool and so what.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:
I think it would bequeath most people to show a little more restraint in SM, regardless of age and this includes the young Millenial crowd. Don't really see what age has to do with any of this?  no idea

Nick and Vanessa. Loved them on the show. Like them as people. Wish them the best. But I just can't get into like passionately following them or mustering up enough energy to care one way or another what they do. I'm like - Nick made a story about V's a$$. Alright, cool and so what.

IA that the young millennial crowd could show a little more restraint on SM but I consider people my age to generally be attention seeking dumbasses. Maybe it's my fault for expecting people with more years & life experiences to be above that sort of behaviour.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Shrug11
Source

I mean 35+ and STILL posting shirtless/topless selfies? STILL making duck faces and doing the squinty eyed thing? STILL posting azz shots? Just for some likes on the 'gram? To each their own... but... couldn't be me. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

IA that the young millennial crowd could show a little more restraint on SM but I consider people my age to generally be attention seeking dumbasses. Maybe it's my fault for expecting people with more years & life experiences to be above that sort of behaviour.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Shrug11
Source

I mean 35+ and STILL posting shirtless/topless selfies? STILL making duck faces and doing the squinty eyed thing? STILL posting azz shots? Just for some likes on the 'gram? To each their own... but... couldn't be me. All JMO.

laugh out loud I reside somewhere between Millenial and GenX. Most places I've seen label my age group as like the oldest Millenials. Some places the youngest GenXers. I've never related to the GenX crowd at all, a little more so to Millenials, but that's not a perfect fit for me either. I'm like squarely in a couple year gap that just doesn't fit anywhere. 

I'm here to tell you, people in their 30s are also dumba$$es just trying to figure it out as well. Get even older, and you have older folks that don't understand SM etiquette and technology the way the younger crowd does, so you get even more faux pas. I'm slightly younger than Nick by a few years. He's more Gen X than I am, in the same way I'm more Millenial, but he's also probably in that gap that doesn't really fit anywhere. He'a figuring it out like anyone. Plus at almost 40, he's maybe hitting close to that mid life crisis a few years earlier than most. He's recapturing his youth, YOLOing and in general, maybe correcting some mistakes or gaining some experiences he felt like he missed it on in his youth. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Nah, IMO, there are no expiration dates on being an azz. Look at drunk driving. Road rage etc. as extreme examples. You can outgrow being an azz, but asses come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:43 pm

I'm 35 and I feel like I fall in the middle of the gen x /millennial age groups only because I still feel like I'm figuring out what the heck I'm doing half the time. When I was in my 20's I thought by now I'd have it all figured out, but here I am and I can tell you that I am nowhere closer than where I was then.

I have more life experiences, yes. I am way more mature than I was and I make much better decisions but do I want to act silly and maybe even take stupid pictures with my friends sometimes? Yes. Age is a number. I've realized that. I used to think 35 was old and I couldn't possibly be any fun at this age, well, Look at me now...living and s#!+!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Julie81 wrote:I'm 35 and I feel like I fall in the middle of the gen x /millennial age groups only because I still feel like I'm figuring out what the heck I'm doing half the time. When I was in my 20's I though by now I'd have it all figured out, but here I am and I can tell you that I am nowhere closer than when I was then.

I have more life experiences, yes. I am way more mature than I was and I make much better decisions but do I want to act silly and maybe even take stupid pictures with my friends sometimes? Yes. Age is a number. I've realized that. I used to think 35 was old and I couldn't possibly be any fun at this age, well, Look at me now...living and s#!+!

Same girl, same. I'm 34. You said it well.

The only thing that separates me from my 24 year old version is like 10 years of added life experience to realize it's probably same ole growing and learning, making TONS of mistakes and just figuring it out. And 44 probably won't be much different than 34.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:02 pm

There are so many legit jerks and asshats around, that I don't consider a guy any adult age posting a fully clothed picture of his fiance's azz to being a big deal. He thinks her azz is hot, and posted a quick clip of her swaying to the music. Imo no issue, at any age. There's so much worse behavior on ig happening. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781