SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I'm 35 and I feel like I fall in the middle of the gen x /millennial age groups only because I still feel like I'm figuring out what the heck I'm doing half the time. When I was in my 20's I though by now I'd have it all figured out, but here I am and I can tell you that I am nowhere closer than when I was then.

I have more life experiences, yes. I am way more mature than I was and I make much better decisions but do I want to act silly and maybe even take stupid pictures with my friends sometimes? Yes. Age is a number. I've realized that. I used to think 35 was old and I couldn't possibly be any fun at this age, well, Look at me now...living and s#!+!

Same girl, same. I'm 34. You said it well.

The only thing that separates me from my 24 year old version is like 10 years of added life experience to realize it's probably same ole growing and learning, making TONS of mistakes and just figuring it out. And 44 probably won't be much different than 34.

I'm counting on it! I've come to not sweat the birthdays anymore. I'm only as old as I allow myself to feel. Sometimes that's older than 35 and sometimes it's younger.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:06 pm

After the finale, other than one DWTS related shirtless pic, I don't recall any shirtless kissy face selfies from Nick. Have I missed anything?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:09 pm

@sosleepy

Don't ask my take on it years later. :halo: I can say you mellow out. I can say things roll off you better.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@sosleepy

Don't ask my take on it years later. :halo:  I can say you mellow out. I can say things roll off you better.

Ha! I can say 34 year old me DGAF about the little things like I would have ten years ago. I definitely realize I don't have all the answers, and the 24 year old version really thought she was super smart and had it all figured out. Life is more gray now - a lot less black and white. 

This all being said I think Millenials get a bad wrap. I think it's a compassionate, caring generation - forward thinking - that is coming of age in a MUCH different society/culture/economic reality than older generations. So I don't think it's so fair to rag on them. They will figure it out and hopefully make progress for the better. History always hates on the young. At one time Boomers were worthless, then GenX's were slackers , and now Millenials are coddled. And conveniently we forget all that and now Boomers and GenX is like something to look up to. laugh out loud I guess the world always hate on the young, or something. ;)

ETA: I'm so way off topic! Sorry guys. Back to Vanessa's a$$. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Wow I'll remember next time to be prepared for 3 pages of responses next time I post anything slightly critical. Why does he require so much defending?

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm

@happydays To answer your question since you asked: Because we can. Here is a link to the site rules.
So it has nothing to do with being critical, funny or whatnot. And every thing to do with a member choosing to respond. That's all.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Y'all, this is slightly off topic but slightly not, I just left the gym. My quads are on fire and my glutes (butt) may not be able to be sat on tomorrow! My end goal is Vanessa's bum. Will I ever reach that goal? Prob not. But I'll die trying! All I know is I feel like I'm dying right now!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:39 pm

@Julie81 this is off topic, but what kind of workouts do you do?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:47 pm

So the pages of discussion is about a 36 years old should not proudly share how in love he is? Well, don't forget this is the same man, who was cursed by maybe half of the viewers to be humiliated during his own season, who was thought to be not deserve any love.

And I think there should have no age limit in celebrating love, but apparently there has. I don't know, I don't understand why when it comes to Nick, he has to be examined under microscope.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:51 pm

This is JMO as a Nick fan for over three years now this is nothing new. He does one simple and playful shot of Vanessa nicely formed butt and you are going to get pages full. I simple do not understand certain post but that is the great part of our board. I do not have to and it is their opinion. To simply put up a pic. of a man that has caused danger to his family and many others. How could Nick be that bad ? He would safe a life and some will fault him on that . JMO

Done with my rant   no idea

Last edited by whit90 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:52 pm

It's a discussion thread. As long as the discussion follows the rules and stays on topic, it should not matter how many pages it goes on. In fact if anything it reflects a lively discussion.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:14 pm

cookielover12 wrote:@Julie81 this is off topic, but what kind of workouts do you do?

Hey! For my quads and just legs in general, I start with 25 minutes of cardio, mix in lunges (with or without weights at ankles), machine leg extensions, and squats.

....don't read this and think, Wow, this girl is fit! laugh out loud I try but I live on the struggle bus most of the time laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781