SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:39 am

You don't see all the likes to an IG post when you search in the search bar. I've tried multiple times. But we do know they liked the same quote at the same time.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:42 pm

They're both on IG liking stuff. If JoJo was in hysterics crying, I'm not so sure she would be on IG laugh out loud

When either JoJo unblocked him or they refollowed each other, they might have worked it out themselves already. Who knows. Whatever is best for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:They're both on IG liking stuff. If JoJo was in hysterics crying, I'm not so sure she would be on IG laugh out loud

When either JoJo unblocked him or they refollowed each other, they might have worked it out themselves already. Who knows. Whatever is best for them.
Just the speed at which they refollowed each other tells me that they're fine imo. It's just so, so clearly drama that flared up, handled totally irrationally by both and then resolved in less than 12 hours. I wonder if this is the biggest/scariest fight they've ever had and didn't know how to handle it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:59 pm

This has gotta suck for Jordan though. The one time where he can get to hang out with his friends and he has to spend the time diffusing a situation with his gal. But, priorities are priorities and JoJo will always come first in his book, so good on him. I also think it is a good sign that we are not hearing on SM that Jordan is spotted somewhere with his guy friends while JoJo may have been home alone. Some of these Bach couples, when they get into conflict, they tend to run away from each other, just so that they can avoid each other. And while I do think it's healthy to sit back and reflect in your own space at times, running away is never a solution. I am happy that it seems as though at the moment Jordan was made aware that he disappointed JoJo that he immediately tried to rectify the situation instead of spending time with his pals ignoring her and the situation.

They may not have dealt with the conflict in the best way initially by the unfollowing, but I do think they are making up for it by being smart about their SM presence right now. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Lets get back to Fan Forum rules. Anything negative will be deleted. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Jordan turned off the comments feature on his IG for some of his posts.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:29 pm

Weird. Unlike him. We're the trolls trolling hard?

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Boshem wrote:Weird. Unlike him. We're the trolls trolling hard?
I think it's exactly like him. I didn't read the comments but I assume so.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:32 pm

He usually doesn't care what people say? How is it like him?

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:34 pm

The last four comments or so were trolls addressing the latest issue. He had deleted the comments and no new comments appeared. But I guess he decided to veer on the side of caution and turn off the feature. I think it's a smart move - being proactive. Remember these are the same trolls who tagged Luke and Brandon into the whole mess. So he's cleaning up - in more ways than one.

ETA @Boshem he doesn't typically care what people say. But obviously the trolls are aggravating the current dicey situation so he doesn't want anything further to mess things up than they already have.

Last edited by aviej on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Boshem wrote:He usually doesn't care what people say? How is it like him?
I think he doesn't want to hear what people say or have it all over his page. He wouldn't respond but also doesn't want to see it. I also saw that he or someone got the troll account on twitter deleted. Totally how he handled Raya gate last summer too imo: LIKE A BOSS.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Yup. It was bad. Their troll from another country was having a field day being absolutely horrible. She threw everything but the kitchen sink at him pretty much. I'm not sure he appreciates comments about his fiancé hopping into bed with the other lead she was involved with before she became the ette laugh out loud

I had seen that she commented on Luke's pictures as well as Brandon and Airelle. It's too bad. In actuality, she's probably making it worse for him right now. It was the smart thing for him to do.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan