SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:39 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:
MissSid wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-preview-suitor-accused-lying/story?id=47945994

Bryan & Peter sitting together again (my bro theory lives) loll

Peter came after to join the group. It was bryan, dean and pompadour guy... then will and peter came along. I would not call it a bromance here imo Hugesmile

I am still thinking they do not dislike each other, they are friendly to each other but I do not think they would miss each other if they do not talk during a day and more. They share a place and events. imo Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 59 2498057887

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 59 2211
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 59 22212
source

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:40 pm

sophienette wrote:No RCs all in the middle of the episodes... no

at this point I think it is a complete desperate move from prods trying to keep the audience motivated to watch each week duh

clhouse wrote:I am disappointed that they seem to be giving Lee so much air time. It was disrespectful enough to Rachel and the other contestants that he was put on the show. He doesn't deserve a whole episode.

the same way it was way too much Chad last season with jojo... the TBC and the villains... boooooooooooooring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:51 pm

I don't know it seems like all the TBC and half way RC will make people stop watching IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:07 pm

@WhisperingLove Julia Cunningham said she likes it because it makes her feel like she's not missing out on anything and it's just a continuation of the same day. Mills agreed. I personally hate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:09 pm

they want to make it like a TV series with a recap of the previous episode at the beginning and a TBC at the end IMO. They split the drama in more episode like this. I would have such a hard time if I was the lead to keep calm and collected to keep the jokers and villains around more than one episode. They discredit themselves by casting those guys IMO. It is truly for me reaching the bottom of the bottom. IMO I am not sure what they are trying to make a point of. That it exists cray cray in this world? Well duh, yeah. Tons. Point taken prods, please move on now, we are not blind and we read your memo and the 100 reminders after it. :headbanging

#RIDICULOUS #BORING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:15 pm

HEA wrote:they want to make it like a TV series with a recap of the previous episode at the beginning and a TBC at the end IMO. They split the drama in more episode like this. I would have such a hard time if I was the lead to keep calm and collected to keep the jokers and villains around more than one episode. They discredit themselves by casting those guys IMO. It is truly for me reaching the bottom of the bottom. IMO

#RIDICULOUS #BORING
I also hate that it drags guys along to a new episode when they should be long gone. Whaboom made it to episode 3. Whaboom was eliminated at the second rose ceremony. Eliminated at RC 2? Gone on Episode 2. It's so simple. it just goes to show that they're more about drama than the actual relationship. IMO, the show would be far more successful if people thought that there was a realistic shot of things working. Not just a drama factory. There are other programs for that. We're on episode 4 and instead of getting to know all of these guys and like them, we're getting to know a few unlikable guys. It annoys me. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
HEA wrote:they want to make it like a TV series with a recap of the previous episode at the beginning and a TBC at the end IMO. They split the drama in more episode like this. I would have such a hard time if I was the lead to keep calm and collected to keep the jokers and villains around more than one episode. They discredit themselves by casting those guys IMO. It is truly for me reaching the bottom of the bottom. IMO

#RIDICULOUS #BORING
I also hate that it drags guys along to a new episode when they should be long gone. Whaboom made it to episode 3. Whaboom was eliminated at the second rose ceremony. Eliminated at RC 2? Gone on Episode 2. It's so simple. it just goes to show that they're more about drama than the actual relationship. IMO, the show would be far more successful if people thought that there was a realistic shot of things working. Not just a drama factory. There are other programs for that. We're on episode 4 and instead of getting to know all of these guys and like them, we're getting to know a few unlikable guys. It annoys me. All JMO

they are more into drama imo. when we read the wikipedia definition of what is a tv reality show, drama comes top, along withediting conversation to fit a script and also love to humiliate contestants. 10% of the ep i could tolerate, but here we have an overdose each week........

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:27 pm

They are making them MOTEs(matter of time episodes) so that those that want to watch can and those that want to skip will (like myself) and not feel they are missing anything. Soon the whole season will be MOTS. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 pm

I'm not a fan of the new format.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:45 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:I don't know it seems like all the TBC and half way RC will make people stop watching IMO

IA this lost week didn't help, plus the lack of promotion. I spend a lot of time on this forum, and I have no idea what happened the last epi and how it ended. I can't remember at all. I'm questioning if I watched hockey instead? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:01 pm

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/exclusive_behind_the_scenes_of_monday_night_the_bachelorette-219926/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:05 pm

@Dessler thanks!!! so putting "fake" F1 out there and hiding the real one, or such good chemistry they cant hide it??
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia