SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Thanks @HEA for sharing your views from the previously unspoiled side! It is nice to get that viewpoint amidst the cacophony that is the spoiled side.yes  

I happen to share you POV.Smiley

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Awesome!
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Is there a reason why Peter's yearbook fiasco happened to get to the media but Bryan's Reality TV didn't? Just wondering why and if anyone has an idea on what it could mean if nothing at all. no idea
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:24 pm

@Cila51290 I too am wondering, I find it really interesting.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:29 pm

IMO, because Bryan is the either the F1 or the next bach lead and it will hurt his credibility if something like that makes the news. I am not even sure what all the uproar is about.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Is there a reason why Peter's yearbook fiasco happened to get to the media but Bryan's Reality TV didn't? Just wondering why and if anyone has an idea on what it could mean if nothing at all. no idea

What specific media has this gotten to because I only know about this from reading it here. And before the season began, Radar Online and other tabloids talked about Bryan's lawsuit, essentially calling him shady, even if the suit was dismissed and I'm pretty sure some of them have mentioned the Jubilee connection.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:33 pm

I don't think the producers "leaked" that at all. I think an old classmate found it funny and possibly sent it to multiple media outlets. But if Peter is indeed F2, I'm not sure why producers would release that to make him look "bad". I don't think it's that big of a deal, just like Bryan's stunt on reality tv over 10 years ago isn't a big deal. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:36 pm

A1day1 wrote:I don't think the producers "leaked" that at all. I think an old classmate found it funny and possibly sent it to multiple media outlets. But if Peter is indeed F2, I'm not sure why producers would release that to make him look "bad". I don't think it's that big of a deal, just like Bryan's stunt on reality tv over 10 years ago isn't a big deal. JMO

Exactly. Both happened more than 10 years ago. I think most people know kids write silly stuff on their yearbooks. No biggies.

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:36 pm

You know what I noticed that I haven't noticed before? When Nick gave Rachel the FIR the cameras went to Vanessa a lot. She says, "I did feel the chemistry between us, I am shocked" laugh out loud In this season I feel like the cameras went towards Peter a lot. Like how when Rachel tells Fred to come with her, and them thinking she was gonna give the rose to Fred... I would say Peter looked sad and disappointed. IMO this tells me that Peter won, just like Vanessa won in Nick's season! JMO.. has anyone noticed this in other leads/season?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMUxXbTJUMY
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:38 pm

thank you for the welcome group hug hello @MiaHawk bestbud!
@Cila51290 do you mind sharing the link so I can read what is the Peter's yearbook fiasco?
Is it me or we have a lot of fiasco this season with BIP and this? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:41 pm

lleyki wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Is there a reason why Peter's yearbook fiasco happened to get to the media but Bryan's Reality TV didn't? Just wondering why and if anyone has an idea on what it could mean if nothing at all. no idea

What specific media has this gotten to because I only know about this from reading it here. And before the season began, Radar Online and other tabloids talked about Bryan's lawsuit, essentially calling him shady, even if the suit was dismissed and I'm pretty sure some of them have mentioned the Jubilee connection.

I think it depends on where the root of it all lies. The source.
Who sent Peter's stuff in? That is your answer and will perhaps guide to the motive.
This kind of thing can be used as a guide for anything. Bryan had an ex go to one of the mags. L&S? No one from Peter's camp did. Again, it depends on the motive and source.
I actually find Peter's HS thing charming and very endearing. It's a personalized piece from his past and so what if it's something that he is doing 10+ yrs later. Good for him. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:51 pm

@HEA

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/874632276805644289

TMZ reported it
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown