SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@HEA

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/874632276805644289

TMZ reported it

tyvm

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:58 pm

this was said as a joke IMO. Like most kids at this age. For him bachelor meant lot of girls to kiss and be on TV and travel. I bet a lot of kids wants that. I honestly do not see much of it.

If this was said recently, I would say WTH. But for me it is just an immature comment. I think he used Bachelor for the glamor, nothing more.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:31 pm

@HEA What do you think of the fact that he liked a post two years ago on his facebook of someone telling him he should go on TB, and then come in 2nd so he can be the next bachelor and have girls all over him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:23 am

Question::::: Can anyone thing of a reason why the commerical that run with This here is wife material with and Peter as husband material if they know he was not the final 1??? It was run after the show stop taping?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:28 am

@reason wasn't that episode two? In that episode they had the husband material obstacle course group date and Peter had is 1-on-1 date, so I can see why the promo was spliced like that. And maybe he is the final 1? Nothing is confirmed yet. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:37 am

reason wrote:Question::::: Can anyone thing of a reason why the commerical that run with This here is wife material with and Peter as husband material if they know he was not the final 1??? It was run after the show stop taping?
To make the audience think he was the final one? Which in most people's mind would then be ok, so he must not be.
Just like many many years ago the huge flood of Bevin commericials for Andy Baldwin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@HEA What do you think of the fact that he liked a post two years ago on his facebook of someone telling him he should go on TB, and then come in 2nd so he can be the next bachelor and have girls all over him?

interesting indeed. no idea
Do we know when he liked this comment? Because on facebook, it is possible to like anytime. It is possible that someone remembered this comment, shared the link, found it funny and he liked it afterwards? maybe? And maybe he is vain and conceited too. We hardly know those contestants and the edits can make them look like angels or demons. It will be interesting to see if we can dig more dirt on both guys as we are only episode 3.

Do you think F2 are now next bachelors? I would think it depends of popularity and the way they are crying in the limo and how they are liked by the prods/crew in terms of "how much rating and $$ he/she can bring on the table if we pick him/her"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:
reason wrote:Question::::: Can anyone thing of a reason why the commerical that run with This here is wife material with and Peter as husband material if they know he was not the final 1??? It was run after the show stop taping?
To make the audience think he was the final one? Which in most people's mind would then be ok, so he must not be.
Just like many many years ago the huge flood of Bevin commericials for Andy Baldwin.

I agree.

For me, the more we hear or see that Peter is perfect, the more fishy for me he is F1 and the less time screen we see Bryan with Rachel for me means he may be F1.

I will also add that they had no control with Jordan during Jojo season. It was scandals after scandals and they edited him like truly almost a villain. IMO they want to redeem themselves this season and flip the coin. They want the audience to love their F1F2.

What I found interesting was the segment of Bryan/Eric. I do believe they pushed Bryan to be in the middle of the drama but it did not work. His body language says no drama lover. So prods had I think no material for him except to edit him with the physical attraction and dismiss the intellectual/brain/soulmate part. On the other hand, they did edit this part with Peter knowing full well that this is what is expected in a perfect mate.

Again, bad boy versus perfect on paper edits. In reality, none of them are either one. One is more outgoing and sensual versus the other who is more a thinker and reserved. It does not make them bad or good IMO, just different personalities.

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:10 am

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@HEA What do you think of the fact that he liked a post two years ago on his facebook of someone telling him he should go on TB, and then come in 2nd so he can be the next bachelor and have girls all over him?

interesting indeed.  no idea
Do we know when he liked this comment? Because on facebook, it is possible to like anytime. It is possible that someone remembered this comment, shared the link, found it funny and he liked it afterwards? maybe? And maybe he is vain and conceited too. We hardly know those contestants and the edits can make them look like angels or demons. It will be interesting to see if we can dig more dirt on both guys as we are only episode 3.

Do you think F2 are now next bachelors? I would think it depends of popularity and the way they are crying in the limo and how they are liked by the prods/crew in terms of "how much rating and $$ he/she can bring on the table if we pick him/her"?

@HEA if I remember correctly two years ago on FB he posted how he was nominated to be on the show but he would probably never do it but if it was Andi, there was quite a few comments about Andi/the show and that was one of the comments he liked.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:30 am

Carine wrote:
@HEA if I remember correctly two years ago on FB he posted how he was nominated to be on the show but he would probably never do it but if it was Andi, there was quite a few comments about Andi/the show and that was one of the comments he liked.

Then he is looking for fame, obviously.

But I think he is no different from any other contestants who decide to be part of this show. Most have an agenda to boost their career or business. And the only way to succeed is if they remain on the show up to top 5-6 to gain enough followers.
I think that they all come skeptic with a very low expectation to find love with the lead. They go for fame and fun. IF there is a connection with the lead it is the cherry on top of the cake but not the main purpose. So maybe he wanted to be part of this show for years, even since he was a kid. Maybe he made it his goal to participate to this show? Who knows his real motivations? I agree that it sounds a bit desperate IMO but he may have also applied 2 or more years ago, nothing happened with the prods and the casting decided to cast him NOW because he fits the box with the lead? I am sure they receive hundred of requests to participate but at the end how many are called when they apply? If Peter wanted a go few years back but continued his life. I see no problem with that really. MeAndi is a pretty woman. Rachel is a pretty woman. I do not remember thinking any lead were ugly. I am not sure why it is so bad if he applied years back (do they need to re-apply to participate or the cast keep their file?) is making him a conceited person (although they must all be a little bit to participate to this TV reality show IMO). Not really his fault if he was not cast when he applied. Some apply themselves. Some are done by relatives. At the end of the day, they all accept to participate with their own agenda and expectations. I do not believe any contestant is a prince charming looking for his princess in this show  Hugesmile

However. we cannot deny that he REALLY wanted to be on The Bachelor. He succeeded. good for him! He can scratch this from his bucket list Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 3806527698

F1 or next bachelor, I do not mind. He is a good looking guy and a full season with him would not be a hardship for me.... same with Bryan.... mmmm although I would prefer seeing Bryan a full season as I find him a tiny bit more attractive and lurking stalking dissecting wishing it was me watching him kissing will be fun too Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 2498057887  so either one, I am fine to be F1 or F2 really as long as the other is next bachelor.  giggling

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:47 am

Think it was his friend that applied for him, actually didn't really think much of the like, do think most of them come in for the experience and opportunities and if they are able to form a connection with the lead that is a plus.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:56 am

Carine wrote:Think it was his friend that applied for him, actually didn't really think much of the like, do think most of them come in for the experience and opportunities and if they are able to form a connection with the lead that is a plus.

yes
it must be the experience of a lifetime really
However, the risks of being badly edited out of this franchise... not sure if it is truly worth it IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown