SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 4 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:36 am

Hi all, decided to only lurk the Bette 13 threads for the next while. I, like others on this board, want to sleuth with seeing attacks between members. I want to be able to post about one of the contestants something positive without being made to feel I am taking side against the other in the F2, and vice versa.
A lot of us here judge people on SM being over the top and too involved. I dont want to be one of these here (1 F anyone?)

I love this board and its members and admins (They are doing an amazing job!!!!!) Smiley I am not leaving, just stepping back. If I miss a new promo or pic to sleuth, would love a quick SM to let me know! I wanna :detective  and spitcoffee  and bestbud!  and not keep deadhorse duh :angryemotion .

;)

ILOVEU

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:56 am

@sophienette
We have lots of threads on lots of topics so don't be a stranger. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:@sophienette
We have lots of threads on lots of topics so don't be a stranger. bestbud!

oh no worries! I will post on the international versions when they air Smiley

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:41 am

I would like to think that before any member gets to this point, there are several options for them to use in order to ensure they don't feel they are being prevented from sleuthing. The report post button alerts us immediately, a PM can be sent to myself or any moderator, or a response to the offending poster advising them their tone is not acceptable to forum rules.

There are only so many of us, and by the time we get through all the threads, there may be a situation that we are not aware of in a thread, and might not get to for several hours. However we deal with all situations, complaints, or offending members on a timely basis.

This is a sleuthing forum, it will always be that way. I understand there are new members that do not follow the rules and it is very frustrating. We have banned more members in the last 6 months than we ever have before. We have deleted more posts in the last few months than we ever have before. We are trying to maintain this forum for what it stands for and that's sleuthing, respecting members opinions and sharing idea's in a thoughtful courteous manner. If members do not follow the rules, they will simply be banned, and they have been banned.

There are many long time sleuthers that have years of experience. The new members have an encyclopedia of information they can learn from them. If they do not take advantage of their experience and are not supportive of those that have been here well before them, then they are simply not welcomed here.

If there are any other procedures that anyone feels would be beneficial or addition of rules that would assist please advise me via PM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:45 am

Hey GA - i will still be lurking and sleuthing, promise Smiley

ETA - I just wanted to post my thoughts, so everyone maybe takes 5 seconds to read their own posts before hitting "send" Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:17 am

sophienette wrote:Hey GA - i will still be lurking and sleuthing, promise Smiley

ETA - I just wanted to post my thoughts, so everyone maybe takes 5 seconds to read their own posts before hitting "send" Smiley

I am hoping after Monday night we will have new things to sleuth and talk about. This has been a long two weeks IMO. But I agree with the others I hope you stick around as you have always amazed me with your ability to sleuth out locations and screen caps.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:18 am

I know this has been asked ad nauseum....but is the 2night episode week this coming week, or the following one? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:23 am

adf23 wrote:I know this has been asked ad nauseum....but is the 2night episode week this coming week, or the following one? TIA

Following. Just Monday next week, then Monday/Tuesday on 26/27th

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:23 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
sophienette wrote:Hey GA - i will still be lurking and sleuthing, promise Smiley

I am hoping after Monday night we will have new things to sleuth and talk about.  This has been a long two weeks IMO.  But I agree with the others I hope you stick around as you have always amazed me with your ability to sleuth out locations and screen caps.  

Thanks. I just want new SCs Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:06 pm

@sophienette Take time for a cup of tea or my personal favorite a double cappuccino and croissant.....then come right back. We need you here as we head to Europe. You and all our other amazing European members will be able to provide helpful location sleuthing details. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 1f600  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 1f618
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 pm

@Seabear looking forward to it Smiley They go in my backyard! Not quite as much as Kaitlyn did but close Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:09 pm

@sophienette IMO there is a lot of sleuthing still to be done.

IMO the fact that we did not get an episode this week has provided a vaccume. IMO that has turned the board into a complete fan fest and unsettled the sleuthing. IMO

Don't be a stranger.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown