SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:16 am

@pbmax Rachel said she would choose someone she couldn't see herself without, this is what she told Bryan and chose him. She could see herself without Peter so the question of settling is answered.

IMO, this is it in a nutshell plus Rachel's comment that she made often "I want someone that wants what I want and wants it with me". Bryan fits both of these comments IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:39 am

I'm debating on whether I should say this or not...ok *deep breath*

First, I actually believe rachel made the right choice for all three of them and everything turned out as it should be.

Now, this is where I wish we saw more of Bryan and Rachel's in depth conversations during the show because then for me, it would be a good indicator of how much her post show language/ choice words were more about HIM (bryan), and less about the conversations she had with peter.
In hindsight 20/20, a good amount of rachel's post show language inversely correlates a lot with her conversations with peter IMO, especially during their breakup . IDK if anyone else noticed that, maybe it's just me no idea
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:48 am

FashionLover wrote:I'm debating on whether I should say this or not...ok *deep breath*

First, I actually believe rachel made the right choice for all three of them and everything turned out as it should be.

Now, this is where I wish we saw more of Bryan and Rachel's in depth conversations during the show because then for me, it would be a good indicator of how much her post show language/ choice words were more about HIM (bryan), and less about the conversations she had with peter.
In hindsight 20/20, a good amount of rachel's post show language inversely correlates a lot with her conversations with peter IMO, especially during their breakup . IDK if anyone else noticed that, maybe it's just me no idea

I remember Rachel saying that they had many in depth conversations that weren't shown and then she said something like, probably because they were boring with no drama, just effortless. This fan video says it all - IMO and from what I've seen, their communication is off the charts and they have both said they share all their thoughts etc. They are besties as well as lovers. I love them together.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:05 am

I think the in-depth conversations between Rachel and Bryan started the first night -- we were just not allowed to see much of them.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:54 am

Amethyst wrote:I think the in-depth conversations between Rachel and Bryan started the first night -- we were just not allowed to see much of them.

I absolutely agree with you.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:49 am

Rolly wrote:Y
Kels0012 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

This is worth quoting again. I wish she played his bluff and kept him after the fight. I wonder if then he'd take himself out, since he'd been on the verge of trying all season long, but not quite.

RACHEL had the entire season to take Peter out. Yes, it is edited and Peter no doubt did the push and pull, yet we clearly see EACH DATE they have, that he clearly states at one time or another, I AM NOT READY TO PROPOSE. What more can he do? No, he didn't pull out. Maybe he had feelings. People say he dumped a gf, was interested for a long time in the show and wanted to expand his biz. Sounds like most of the players aka contestants on the show. I think he fell for her. He couldn't get there in two months. I want his as Bach selfishly, yet I think even then he couldn't get there. Catch 22. IMO.

I also would love to see him as the bachelor... I want to see him every week.Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 2498057887 Maybe he couldn't get there with a Rachel but maybe he could with someone else. Calling the shots, having more control and maybe finding the love of his life. I'd love to see that. And even the crap that would follow for him to be able to get to a proposal after 2.5 months would be worth it. Maybe he would get to the end and decide to be committed but not engaged, that would be great too. I know heads would explode but everybody deserves a chance at finding love. JMO.

Maybe.
If you dance with the devil(TPTB), the devil don't change, he changes you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Rolly wrote:Y
Kels0012 wrote:

RACHEL had the entire season to take Peter out. Yes, it is edited and Peter no doubt did the push and pull, yet we clearly see EACH DATE they have, that he clearly states at one time or another, I AM NOT READY TO PROPOSE. What more can he do? No, he didn't pull out. Maybe he had feelings. People say he dumped a gf, was interested for a long time in the show and wanted to expand his biz. Sounds like most of the players aka contestants on the show. I think he fell for her. He couldn't get there in two months. I want his as Bach selfishly, yet I think even then he couldn't get there. Catch 22. IMO.

I also would love to see him as the bachelor... I want to see him every week.Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 2498057887 Maybe he couldn't get there with a Rachel but maybe he could with someone else. Calling the shots, having more control and maybe finding the love of his life. I'd love to see that. And even the crap that would follow for him to be able to get to a proposal after 2.5 months would be worth it. Maybe he would get to the end and decide to be committed but not engaged, that would be great too. I know heads would explode but everybody deserves a chance at finding love. JMO.

Maybe.
If you dance with the devil(TPTB), the devil don't change, he changes you.

I have watched this show enough to know what TPTB can do to any of the people that sign a contract with them. Although he wouldn't have control over everything he would have more control being the lead than as a contestant. IMO. And whoever is the lead they are putting so much in the hands of TPTB. Most who are offered the lead are willing to take the risk, I hope Peter is given this opportunity. I know many people here disagree.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:30 pm

@Rolly Stranger things have happened and I tend to be one of those people who say "we will cross that bridge when we get to it" and "let's just enjoy the ride while it lasts".
I never know and try to stay open minded. I didn't think I would enjoy Rachel's season as much as I did and personally I enjoyed it far more.
I will stay open minded, but at the same time realistic.
Out of the 30 that will be casted, about 5 will be what is considered "normal". There will be drama and plot movers. It won't be all about the lead or the love story. This is the show every season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:30 pm

I didn't need to see more indepth conversations. TPTB will never hand it over on a silver platter. What I did see was the difference between Rachel when she was with Bryan and when she was with Peter. That was enough for me to determine who was right for her.

Peter didn't leave IMHO because he needed to stick it out as long as possible to secure his position. Maybe he was told do whatever you have to do to stay if you want the next role because IMO he should have left on his own.

Post show is what matters IMO, and they are living it up celebrating their engagement like I've never seen a couple in previous seasons. This was planned ahead of time, as we know from Astrid's spoiler. They were more than ready to get it over with so they could move on, and celebrate with family and friends. Next stop Miami.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:12 pm

I agree that Rachel's behavior was different with Bryan. She was light hearted and even giggly with him. During the show, she looked at him very flirtatiously. I don't remember her ever looking that way at Peter.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't need to see more indepth conversations. TPTB will never hand it over on a silver platter. What I did see was the difference between Rachel when she was with Bryan and when she was with Peter. That was enough for me to determine who was right for her.

Peter didn't leave IMHO because he needed to stick it out as long as possible to secure his position. Maybe he was told do whatever you have to do to stay if you want the next role because IMO he should have left on his own.

Post show is what matters IMO, and they are living it up celebrating their engagement like I've never seen a couple in previous seasons. This was planned ahead of time, as we know from Astrid's spoiler. They were more than ready to get it over with so they could move on, and celebrate with family and friends. Next stop Miami.

ITA! How I knew it was Bryan was because how she was post show is how she was during the show with Bryan. No she didn't look at anyone else the way she look at Bryan...in fact she looked at Peter suspiciously.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:05 pm

@Amethyst ITA... IT was so obvious the way Rachel looked at Bryan... Bryan reads her well hence all the kissing every time she gives him that look. I was so surprised pple could not recognize all the signals Rachel gives Bryan and him responding by kissing her... Pple just kept complaining that all he does was "Eat her Face " ..... SMDH

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown