SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:54 am

kerriway wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Monday's ad. Not sure it was posted yet even though i've seen a gif out of it.
If it already somewhere upthread, sorry about double post.

Credit DREAMER

0:46 - 0:49 says it all. The way she looks at him. JMOAA

Wow. She's in deep. I'm. Glad it goes both ways, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by makeover Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:03 am

They are definitely trying to create doubt for Bryan with their editing and even in their promos. I laughed at this headline from the People's preview:
Pre-Hometown Meltdown? Why The Bachelorette's Rachel Lindsay Might Dump Bryan Abasolo Before She Meets His Family wrote:

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-worries-before-hometown-dates/

So dramatic giggling

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:17 am

^ from the People article, she wondered, again, if Bryan's family would accept her. I wonder if she voiced the same concern to others?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:30 am

gisellexlopez wrote:More complete photo of Rachel's watch the other night from Liz's IG

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 42 Image11

You can see clearer that it is the same watch

I know most people will see it as a romantic gesture to wear it. I do too. However, I believe it is that as soon as the brand is aired (teaser or episode), she has to wear it in public as per their contract.IMO

I believe in the NZ bachelor, the F3 had to wear her necklace too

Although I am sure it is not a hardship with one exception..... the UGLY commitment ring Art gave to his F1. This was the ugliest dress, gloves and ring I have ever ever seen in this show on a F1. It does not remove they look cute together. They tried to disguised her as a femme fatale when she was only a young fresh girl next door. IMO laugh out loud

anyway. these watches are quite nice and IMO not such a struggle to wear them

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:49 am

New preview w a couple different clips on the bachelorette FB https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:58 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Dessler wrote:

Thanks, Dessler. A couple of observations...

When she says "Have you ever" "brought a black woman home", the "have you ever" is sliced in from a different date as her top is white on the Bryan date and red in that portion of the clip.

Have we seen any photos/videos of the evening portion of her date with Peter? They want us to believe that the clip of him in the white shirt/blue jacket with the yellow and red drapes behind him are from the evening portion of Geneva. But I don't recall seeing what she wears for that date.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 42 1105969562 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 42 1105969562

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 42 76405a10
SOURCE : http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/behind-the-scenes/bachelorette-2017-rachel-lindsay-behind-the-scenes-week-5-part-two
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 pm

I would be using the mention button on every post for the last two pages, so I'm just going to say, thanks everyone! Great posts! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:56 pm

She's got it bad giggling JMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 42 GZ0IF8g
My sc
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips