SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:47 pm

richmondrose wrote:
kraft33 wrote:Wait what 7 page essay? I wanna read it!!

It isn't a seven page essay at all, It's a response to the hate the posters have been putting on his and Rachel's IG. It's beyond "he put himself out there publicly and I can say what I want about him". IMO, it's downright shameful, and if I were him, I'd probably react the same way.

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 <a href=team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Hate_m10" />

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 <a href=team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Hate_m11" />

Source:My SC https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/?hl=en

I think this is great and see nothing wrong with it. He explains the significance of saying I love you and a proposal. He sticks up for himself and others and confronts the hate on SM. Good for him! A proposal has come to be expected and I wish it weren't .
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:56 pm

You know you're psycho when:

You resort to death threats against a reality tv contestant for not saying ILY. Smh. People are crazy.

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 87b72b10 team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 86669110 team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:@nutty1 yep SM isn't happy about telling him that and then cutting him.

I know people don't like it but I kind of think she was trying to comfort him in that moment by validating his feelings. I do think she was falling in love with him (but I think she's already in love [at least in Bachelorette world] with Bryan]. She had to cut someone and no matter how she feels, love isn't the only factor. I just don't see her bringing 26 yr. old Dean home to the Lindsays. Her family would be like "Rachel stop playing. This man is 26." 26 is a bit young for Dean to be ready for marriage in my opinion.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:04 pm

appiah01 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@nutty1 yep SM isn't happy about telling him that and then cutting him.

I know people don't like it but I kind of think she was trying to comfort him in that moment by validating his feelings. I do think she was falling in love with him (but I think she's already in love [at least in Bachelorette world] with Bryan]. She had to cut someone and no matter how she feels, love isn't the only factor. I just don't see her bringing 26 yr. old Dean home to the Lindsays. Her family would be like "Rachel stop playing. This man is 26." 26 is a bit young for Dean to be ready for marriage in my opinion.

Dean may be unready for marriage but I don't think his age is the reason why. people start thinking about marriage around the age of 25 to 28 from what i've seen. I do agree with you though that at the moment rachel said "I'm falling in love with you too" there was alot of emotions running from that night.
Rachel should have found another excuse to give to dean than him not being ready because hello, peter straight up told you he's not ready and he got a rose
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Rolly wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
kraft33 wrote:Wait what 7 page essay? I wanna read it!!

It isn't a seven page essay at all, It's a response to the hate the posters have been putting on his and Rachel's IG. It's beyond "he put himself out there publicly and I can say what I want about him". IMO, it's downright shameful, and if I were him, I'd probably react the same way.

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 <a href=team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Hate_m10" />

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 <a href=team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Hate_m11" />

I think this is great and see nothing wrong with it. He explains the significance of saying I love you and a proposal. He sticks up for himself and others and confronts the hate on SM. Good for him! A proposal has come to be expected and I wish it weren't .

Psycho behavior. No excuse, period. Peter should report them, especially the ones in his person inbox.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:30 pm

wow, I totally support Peter's reaction. Poor guy. IMO, I totally see that it's possible he is F1. If so, this matches up with what Rachel was saying yesterday about how her fiance is very affected by sm and has a hard time with it.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:42 pm

I have to say that at this point I'm not really a fan of Peter or Bryan, I actually feel like Eric seems the most genuine in his connection with Rachel. He lights up around her and I can see it in his eyes. Bryan still seems to just be saying all the right things, and what he thinks she wants to hear. Peter to me just seems SO FAR from having a connection with her on his end. Like I barely see anything b/t them. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:46 pm

I am not bothered by Rachel's "I'm falling in love with you too" comment to Dean because whatever, we've seen and heard worse on this show. I just now hope to never read again from fans of hers about how awful she was treated by Nick when she was eliminated right after she finally opened up and told him she was falling for him.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Duke702 wrote:I have to say that at this point I'm not really a fan of Peter or Bryan, I actually feel like Eric seems the most genuine in his connection with Rachel. He lights up around her and I can see it in his eyes. Bryan still seems to just be saying all the right things, and what he thinks she wants to hear. Peter to me just seems SO FAR from having a connection with her on his end. Like I barely see anything b/t them. jmo.

100% agree! :yes: #TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:53 pm

I just know that on this show, the term "falling in love" is always thrown around easily at the end. She said that about all 4, and only said it TO Dean. Falling in love is not the same as fallen in love, imo. She's not there yet, is my opinion to what that means.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:01 pm

And you can love your friends, not all love is romantic love. I think Rachel cared deeply for all of her F4. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:33 pm

kerriway wrote:
Rolly wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

Psycho behavior. No excuse, period. Peter should report them, especially the ones in his person inbox.

Straight out nuts. When will people learn this show is not about their life and what they want. Look like they need a therapist on hand for viewers.

Now Peter say how can you expect him to fall in love with only two dates, then we shouldn't be expecting him to accept the bachelor gig because it will be the same format. Also his essay to me is another clue she didn't pick him, he is not the F1 (in my Maury voice)
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo