SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster July 18th 2017, 2:51 pm

Looking at the previews for next week, Peter is wearing a dark jacket when Rachel is wearing the navy and red plaid shirt/jacket. Later he must take off the jacket and is wearing a white t-shirt underneath. So that is the fantasy date. Which means the green sweater is the LCD. Unless they change clothes later on the FD, which maybe they do because Rachel is carrying an umbrella when she leaves his place later (crying). Maybe it's the same vineyard with the church. They get rained on, they both change clothes before going into the church? Then at night, he is wearing the gray sweater. Sitting on the floor crying. She's in the street carrying an umbrella, crying. Then possibly Peter doesn't get the rose at the F3 ceremony. That would be a scenario to explain so many clothes. I just don't know why they would have 2 vineyard dates, doesn't make sense. And she is walking through the vineyard later in the pink dress before the rose ceremony. all jmo.

I think we see Bryan wearing two different shirts at what looks like night in both scenes. The denim/chambray shirt and the gray shirt. Which indicates FD and LCD night. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax July 18th 2017, 3:09 pm

flojo031 wrote:Some more thoughts on Rachel and Bryan:

I feel kinda stupid saying any of this stuff, because I don’t know Rachel or Bryan, but I have to wonder though. Do they even have enough in common to sustain a long-term relationship, let alone marriage? Kind of reminds me a little bit of Ali's season (which is probably why Mills made those comparisons early on) in the sense that her and Roberto had crazy chemistry, but weren't compatible for the long haul. I mean, yeah, I guess Rachel and Bryan do have age and experience on their side, but that doesn't mean that they're destined to be together. JMO. From the little that we do know about Rachel, obviously she is going to try like hell to make this thing with Bryan work, but I just don't have a good feeling about the future of their relationship though. And that sucks big time, because more than anything I wanted her to find her person and follow in Trista, Ashley and Des' footsteps, but I just don't see that happening at this point.  sad

We all know that Rachel is a catch, but to me she doesn’t seem like Bryan’s type in the real world. JMO. You know, it's a shame that she couldn't put Peter, Eric, Will, Alex and Josiah together because that right there would be a close-to perfect guy (at least for her anyway). Bryan strikes me as the type to date tall, statuesque, model-thin women. Another thing that struck me was that Mama Abs pretty much came right out and said that 'no woman is ever going to be good enough for my baby.' JMO. It'll be damn interesting to see how Rachel handles her after the fact, more importantly how the Lindsays and Abasolos interact with one another. Will they even get along? Will there be a culture clash? I'd kill to be a fly on the wall to see that.  :yes:

Rachel is an intelligent, articulate and compassionate person, but she's craving marriage way too much, which, subsequently is going to push away the right guy [cough which is anyone but The Player cough]. JMO. Bryan definitely likes her and is attracted to her, but is he actually in love with her? Is this all about the thrill of the chase for him? I guess only time will tell. Once again, I wish her and Bryan all the best, but it’s going to be a rough road ahead for them both. I mean, what’s going to happen when they’re in the real world, and the afterglow/honeymoon phase wears off? I want to support them, but I just can't.

Well if Des and Chris made it giving that she didn't love him but another man that chose to leave, turned it around and fought like hell to make a relationship work. I think she can make one work with someone she fell deeply in love with. I think his mother is protective because she knows her son is vulnerable and probably been hurt. Judging from post taping both looks pretty happy still and it will take work, that goes for any couple or marriage on or off this show. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax July 18th 2017, 3:14 pm

SFoster wrote:Looking at the previews for next week, Peter is wearing a dark jacket when Rachel is wearing the navy and red plaid shirt/jacket. Later he must take off the jacket and is wearing a white t-shirt underneath. So that is the fantasy date. Which means the green sweater is the LCD. Unless they change clothes later on the FD, which maybe they do because Rachel is carrying an umbrella when she leaves his place later (crying). Maybe it's the same vineyard with the church. They get rained on, they both change clothes before going into the church?  Then at night, he is wearing the gray sweater.  Sitting on the floor crying. She's in the street carrying an umbrella, crying. Then possibly Peter doesn't get the rose at the F3 ceremony. That would be a scenario to explain so many clothes. I  just don't know why they would have 2 vineyard dates, doesn't make sense. And she is walking through the vineyard later in the pink dress before the rose ceremony. all jmo.

I think we see Bryan wearing two different shirts at what looks like night in both scenes. The denim/chambray shirt and the gray shirt. Which indicates FD and LCD night. JMO

I believe she is sending someone home, because of what she is saying and I just feel it is Peter. I could be wrong. It's either Eric or Peter.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster July 18th 2017, 3:23 pm

I think there is an F3 rose ceremony, but that will be in the finale. I think she and Peter are crying and he will not get a rose at the F3 rose ceremony. And she did not have FS overnight with him.  She left. (That's why he's crying. laugh out loud)

We are not even going to know the F2 until the finale, when we are actually WATCHING the finale. The producers have outdone themselves this season! team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster July 18th 2017, 5:24 pm

I don't see her saying "we're in two different places" to Eric. This is about a proposal at the end. She is working toward that. Eric is ready, he is "ready to shut this thing down" and marry this woman. He said several times, she is a wife for him, she is the woman for him, etc. He is all in, no hesitation at this point. So even if she is not in love with Eric, it can't be a situation where they are in "two different places". JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo July 18th 2017, 5:39 pm

She could be saying "we're in two different places" to Eric because she isn't reciprocating his feelings. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki July 18th 2017, 5:40 pm

SFoster wrote:I don't see her saying "we're in two different places" to Eric. This is about a proposal at the end. She is working toward that. Eric is ready, he is "ready to shut this thing down" and marry this woman. He said several times, she is a wife for him, she is the woman for him, etc. He is all in, no hesitation at this point. So even if she is not in love with Eric, it can't be a situation where they are in "two different places". JMO

To play devil's advocate, it's very reasonable for that to refer to Eric's never having been in love before, presumably never having serious/major relationship. I can very easily and believably see Rachel telling him that based on these things they're just in different places emotionally and that being her reason for letting him go. JMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking July 18th 2017, 6:06 pm

Does anyone know what Peter and Rachel whispered to each other when they hugged at the RC. Peter said something and Rachel ..... you too ? I've listened a few times and it didn't sound like I miss you too. I thought it sounded more like I love you too. Any thoughts on this

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas July 18th 2017, 6:17 pm

Just Looking wrote:Does anyone know what Peter and Rachel whispered to each other when they hugged at the RC.  Peter said something and Rachel .....  you too ?  I've listened a few times and it didn't sound like I miss you too.  I thought it sounded more like I love you too.  Any thoughts on this

I have direct subtitles when I watch Bachelor/Bachelorette. - Peter said i missed you and Rachel's response was I miss you too.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax July 18th 2017, 6:20 pm

lleyki wrote:
SFoster wrote:I don't see her saying "we're in two different places" to Eric. This is about a proposal at the end. She is working toward that. Eric is ready, he is "ready to shut this thing down" and marry this woman. He said several times, she is a wife for him, she is the woman for him, etc. He is all in, no hesitation at this point. So even if she is not in love with Eric, it can't be a situation where they are in "two different places". JMO

To play devil's advocate, it's very reasonable for that to refer to Eric's never having been in love before, presumably never having serious/major relationship. I can very easily and believably see Rachel telling him that based on these things they're just in different places emotionally and that being her reason for letting him go. JMO.

Yeah but that still doesn't sound like it fit, in that phrase. We just read a little snippet about Eric date and it sounds good but there's issues in Peter date, then nothing about Bryan date, which leads me to believe there's a problem with Peter.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking July 19th 2017, 7:23 am

sdmom wrote:Did you guys see Bryan's newest IG story? He's lip singing Mama I Love You.
Why is he fanning the flames? I feel he's either trolling, poking fun at himself or standing up,for his mom...
I just hope he told his Mumma that he's totally in love with Rachel and from now on she is his #1. this doesn't alter his love for his Mumma, it just means that there is someone else in his life who is very important as well.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie July 19th 2017, 7:27 am

For what it worth, I think even if they didn't show him.saying it, some of his actions demonstrated this:
1. He didn't let go of Rachel when his mum greeted him. In contrary, he included both into a warm group hug. That for me says, mum she is right there with you as important women in my life.
2. In the bloopers, when mum was talking about his hair, he said it didn't matter if Rachel likes it. There to me it's saying she is the priority. And his mum accepted it and even awed on it.

So for me, they are all conducting themselves as if Rachel comes first now. I think saying it clearly or not, they are on the right path
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo