SELECT CONTENT

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:14 am

Preseason FB promo 06/09

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 4EqUJ57

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:34 am

Oh I like this guy!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:39 am

He's a bit too "Zen" for my taste.

I do think a lot of people are tipping him though, if the FB comments are anything to go by!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:54 am

mercieme wrote:@LeapfofFaith........looks like him to me but let's see what others think. He seems like such a family guy. I read posted here by someone that Sophie is close to her family as well. Wonder how far this guy will go.

If his based in Sydney then possible both him and Laura have met in similar circles before.
I like him

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I think this might be the beach guy  http://instagram.com/luke.mcleod

What do you think? It's interesting if it's him that he follows Laura's  Tonimay account and vice versa

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 13652112_1141196369237139_1613022267_a

yes  great sleuthing @LeapofFaith! Definitely is a match IMO.

Looks like he is eliminated already though considering he was posting today on his IG stories and video of himself in Manly

@AllAboutLove, do you remember more about what Luke posted in July? His IG was made private after we discussed him here and now doesn't have any postings dated after June 8. Sportsbet have him as favourite so something isn't adding up. question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:18 am

So many articles in the media today!  I feel like they've probably been sitting gone these for a while...

That puts a spanner in the works! Bachelorette suitor Luke says he's looking a girl who's 'real'....after Sophie Monk admitted to cosmetic enhancements
Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 J91p2r7

She's previously admitted one suitor has won her heart on the upcoming series of The Bachelorette.

But it seems as though NSW suitor Luke may not be the man of Sophie Monk's, 37, dreams.

Revealing on Monday that he wanted a girl who was 'real', Sophie's previous cosmetic enhancements may pose as a problem when their first meeting airs later this week.

('I'm looking for someone) real and honest, tall, with kind eyes and a nice smile,' he told NW.

Source

Setting up the F1 obstacle/doubt early, perhaps?

ETA: Eyeroll at the fact that he wants a natural "real" person but then specifies a physical attribute when describing his ideal woman.  I have a feeling I will be rolling my eyes a lot at Luke this season.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:48 am

Luke's IG has been public for a while. IIRC his IG numbers increased during the show filming so he was posting on his account during then. I reckon he was told to take down his posts before the season started. 

Luke saying he wants someone "real" is not a F1 obstacle at all to me. It's more a reason why he wouldn't want Sophie. Fake boobs and lips and such is probs not what he would want if he is going he wants "real". He also seems like he is very health conscious. Maybe he doesn't want to be with someone who smokes like Soph does. 

Luke could be like Lisa and people betting on him that way. I've seen tons of comments on FB already saying Luke. There's no way he could win unless he has a twin body double who did his IG and live stories and traveled to NZ and did seminars for him while the show was airing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Luke's IG has been public for a while. IIRC his IG numbers increased during the show filming so he was posting on his account during then. I reckon he was told to take down his posts before the season started. 

Luke saying he wants someone "real" is not a F1 obstacle at all to me. It's more a reason why he wouldn't want Sophie. Fake boobs and lips and such is probs not what he would want if he is going he wants "real". He also seems like he is very health conscious. Maybe he doesn't want to be with someone who smokes like Soph does. 

Luke could be like Lisa and people betting on him that way. I've seen tons of comments on FB already saying Luke. There's no way he could win unless he has a twin body double who did his IG and live stories and traveled to NZ and did seminars for him while the show was airing

I like your thinking, @AAL! I was actually just wondering if Luke might eliminate himself? Like, maybe say Sophie's not what he's looking for. He seems like the type that would do something like that, IMO. Then his Sportsbet odds would be null and void.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:25 am

@Bobette yeah that's what I meant, Luke eliminating himself. I mean, I don't see how Luke wanting someone "Real" is an obstacle for an edit. To me it's a reason for a self-elimination (or maybe a mutual one).

Because if Luke had the SD in Ep3 and isn't F1? Then as I posted awhile back, the only way I see that happening (Ep3 SD but not F1) is if something BIG happens. To me, that would for sure include a self-elimination
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:41 am

hmmm I interpreted 'real' to mean someone who is real personalty wise as opposed to physical appearance. scratch Time will tell
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  yeah that's what I meant, Luke eliminating himself. I mean, I don't see how Luke wanting someone "Real" is an obstacle for an edit. To me it's a reason for a self-elimination (or maybe a mutual one).

Because if Luke had the SD in Ep3 and isn't F1? Then as I posted awhile back, the only way I see that happening (Ep3 SD but not F1) is if something BIG happens. To me, that would for sure include a self-elimination

Oooooohhhh yes I like this scenario a lot.  Most people on SM seem to be tipping Luke for the win so if he ousts himself that would definitely be a shock elimination, which would have TPTB rubbing their hands with glee.

I could see him doing it.  I realise we haven't met him yet but I'm going to say it:  He seems up himself to me.  IMO his IG is so measured and polished, to me it comes across as wanky and the OPPOSITE of real.

Exhibit A: IMO, making an IG post reminding yourself to "keep grounded and humble" is the OPPOSITE of actually being humble!  A humble person would just post the picture of their family and let it speak for itself, IMO!

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3uYkwFw

And what's with all those "inspirational" self-quotes he posts?  NOT HUMBLE, DUDE!

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 YIr8MSx

Source

I just can't see him fitting the profile of what Sophie says she's after.  IMO Sophie wants someone she can eat pizza with in her pyjamas, drink a bottle of wine and puff a few ciggies.  And then later, have a couple of babies and live the kind of messy, chaotic, imperfect life that comes with being a family.

IMO she has expressed no interest in climbing a mountain, eating a gluten free dairy free vegan paleo protein snack at the summit, documenting the whole "journey" in an Instagram story and then writing a inspirational, self-promotional quote about the experience.

Anyway, rant over.  Apologies to Luke fans and Luke himself if he's reading which I imagine he probably will at some stage.  All JMO and what do I know.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:39 am

@Bobette who does this description fit?

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
joshfan
robinvi
Enough
Idlemess
Pongo
Hooked
Sundy
mercieme
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Bobette