SELECT CONTENT

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:01 pm

@Sundy I agree, if Luke is F1 I think they will be good together.  With all his self-help/motivation talk, even if it didn't last long term I think he'd care for Sophie and nurture her self esteem.  

I said before she's meant to be looking for a boyfriend, not a therapist, but considering what she's been through with past relationships maybe someone who's a bit of both is perfect for her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:14 am

Hi everyone it has been a long time but I think it's about time I pop back up. Just wanted to say that Luke has been on twitter and watching along with the episodes. Not quite sure if that is a F1 thing to do but I do think with Sophie it's different. He most likely has no reason to feel awkward or weird given Sophie doesn't seem interested in anyone but him TBH.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:27 am

I still find Luke's captions odd if not F1... he even tags Sophie too. Just kinda weird to me. I mean, Elise never captioned or tagged her posts like Luke has and she was F2!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ92Dx_ArxG/?taken-by=luke.mcleod

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I still find Luke's captions odd if not F1... he even tags Sophie too. Just kinda weird to me. I mean, Elise never captioned or tagged her posts like Luke has and she was F2!

I know. I get such an F1 vibe from him. Weird. I’m going to discuss in F1-F4 thread
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I still find Luke's captions odd if not F1... he even tags Sophie too. Just kinda weird to me. I mean, Elise never captioned or tagged her posts like Luke has and she was F2!

I know. I get such an F1 vibe from him. Weird. I’m going to discuss in F1-F4 thread

Yeah that is why I'm so confused at the Stu is F1 because everything vibe wise points to Luke. Can't explain the SM activity during filming though. He is the only one I see Sophie being nervous and awkward around and has chemistry with. It seems blatantly obvious it's Luke imo.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:06 pm

joshfan wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Yeah that is why I'm so confused at the Stu is F1 because everything vibe wise points to Luke. Can't explain the SM activity during filming though. He is the only one I see Sophie being nervous and awkward around and has chemistry with. It seems blatantly obvious it's Luke imo.  

When Osher talked to them at the last cocktail party about talking to Sophie if they weren't sure that they could fall in love and to not waste her time... the camera kept going to Luke and he looked like he was thinking hard. I think that Sophie lets him go before the end because he's not invested in her enough. That's my prediction. Smiley

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:23 pm

stoneleigh wrote:
joshfan wrote:
Sundy wrote:

When Osher talked to them at the last cocktail party about talking to Sophie if they weren't sure that they could fall in love and to not waste her time... the camera kept going to Luke and he looked like he was thinking hard. I think that Sophie lets him go before the end because he's not invested in her enough. That's my prediction. Smiley

But his instagram captions and tweeting throughout the episodes is so inconsistent with his perhaps 'lack of investment' in Sophie. This is so confusing!!! Writing those things seems so tacky if he indeed was not that into her.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Luke was very into her last cocktail party - his comment about her in the red dress and lights off was him saying if I could have her right now I would!

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Other than being let go and not F1, @Bobette and I discussed awhile back that perhaps Luke may self-eliminate from the show.

To be honest, when I watched Luke's SD with Sophie the thing that stood out to me was him asking her if she feels something. Maybe he didn't get a vibe that she was very into him? And then he asked for a kiss and then asked to do it again. It almost came across to me like he wasn't sure and reminded me a bit of Sam Wood on his date with Heather. If a guy has to ask... then to me that's him not being sure (whether of his feelings or hers or both)

Luke's SM posts seem OTT to me for a non-F1 so IA @Sundy. But then there's a lot of his SM activity during filming, as well as travel during filming(posted upthread) that totally doesn't ring as F1-like at all (neither does his edit, imo). 

Sidenote: I posted in F1-F4 thread a pic of Luke hanging out with the bach guys today
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Random comment alert. Lule has the longest fingers I’ve ever seen.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Sundy wrote:Random comment alert. Lule has the longest fingers I’ve ever seen.
Ha ha, I noticed that too  yes

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:10 pm

Sundy wrote:Random comment alert. Lule has the longest fingers I’ve ever seen.

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 318829699 I hadn't noticed and now I'm too scared to look.  That sounds like the kind of thing I couldn't un-see.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
joshfan
robinvi
Enough
Idlemess
Pongo
Hooked
Sundy
mercieme
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Bobette