SELECT CONTENT

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:25 am

Enough wrote:Did Luke do any live interviews on radio or TV today?

The Project is talking to Mac soon but not Luke

Woah that's really interesting.  He was ousted so unceremoniously, I'm really wondering if he did something to piss off Sophie or the producers.  No "best of Luke" video, no "so long" tweet, and now no exit interviews. Something's fishy. scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:28 am

Imp wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I'd love to know who fed the BS to Sportsbet about Luke being a potential F1 contender. Because honestly it seems rather suss and a bit desperado imo especially how Luke seemed to totally play into it like he was the winner (liking winning posts all the time - Elise never did that and she was F2!) and yet the show never edited him like such and barely tweeted about him. Super suss to me Suspect

I've never seen a F9 contestant (not even close to be F5 let alone in HTD or near FRC or anything) be so clingy like this post-show as Luke is. It's bizarre as are Luke's many tweets and SM captions and tagging Sophie in his pics about more time with her and way more intimate sounding captions than any of the other guys who are likely in F4.

No wonder Sophie posted on her IG and replied to a comment (one of many) that was dragging her for letting Luke go. I think Sophie saw a side to Luke she didn't care for and exactly why she never walked him out at RC (she even walked out Mack!). Her comment makes me think something definitely went down and she is not having it. Soph don't play so to me if she is commenting back there's a reason for it

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 F841e4528b96ef2da4c6a597c8dfa7e9
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaGk09vjvjd/?taken-by=sophiemonk

I definitely think Sophie found something out about Luke that she didn't care for. He might even be the one she's referencing when saying that one guy she really liked at first, turned out to be less than great.. Maybe he was there for the exposure (more so than is expected) which is why they're giving him minimal screen time and why he's over compensating now by riding his 15 minutes. This comment by Sophie certainly reads as shade towards Luke! The 'you'll be surprised', however, is classic TPTB scripted line they feed all the leads.

ITA! I definitely took Sophie's comment to be shade towards Luke!  I don't see Soph doing that unless she has a legit reason to do so Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 4256136633  

@Enough that is really interesting that Luke is not on the Project. Maybe like his edit the show wants to give him minimal airtime? I suppose it would help protect Soph get less backlash if he has minimal airtime since she got some backlash already as per the screenshot IG comment above  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:35 am

Bobette wrote:

Woah that's really interesting.  He was ousted so unceremoniously, I'm really wondering if he did something to piss off Sophie or the producers.  No "best of Luke" video, no "so long" tweet, and now no exit interviews.  Something's fishy.  scratch
Yeah something is definitely fishy Suspect

I hope for his sake he doesn't go back on the show and try to win her over :shocked!: 

The lack of Season Preview and no SCs has my imagination going into overdrive  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:48 pm

I'm at the races in Sydney today, and just saw Luke in the flesh, my goodness, he is hot! Don't know how she didn't choose him!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:17 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'm at the races in Sydney today, and just saw Luke in the flesh, my goodness, he is hot! Don't know how she didn't choose him!

giggling did you say hi or take a photo? I can only imagine. I'm from Sydney too, hopefully I can run into him too hehe.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:39 pm

@joshfan I wish I had! He was walking past our table so by the time I realised it was him he was gone.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
joshfan
robinvi
Enough
Idlemess
Pongo
Hooked
Sundy
mercieme
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Bobette