SELECT CONTENT

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:44 am

Luke, mate.  Maaaattttteeee.  Just try to follow my thoughts here.  Rather than there being a complex puzzle to solve, some convoluted reason that you got booted off the show, do you not think it's remotely possible that Sophie just... how do I put this... WAS NOT THAT INTO YOU?  Or does your massive ego not allow for that possibility? Rolling Eyes

'I've put the pieces of the puzzle together': Heartbroken Luke McLeod reveals the REAL reason Sophie Monk booted him off The Bachelorette

He was the fan-favourite booted off The Bachelorette in a shock elimination on Wednesday night.

And after having time to reflect, Luke McLeod told Mamamia that he now understands exactly why he was sent home.

'I've put the pieces of the puzzle together,' the 33-year-old business culture consultant told the publication.

'I can see that after the single date, which was amazing, I probably got fairly quiet and reserved with sharing my emotions while some of the other guys were a lot more forward about how they felt about her.'

'After our single date, because that was such an awesome day, I was fairly controlled with my emotions, I think.

'Because I'm a pretty chilled guy and I don't talk about my emotions a lot, so I was trying to be as patient as possible and wait for my second time to open up.

'But then these other guys came in and I think that frustrated me a bit,' the Manly-based star confessed.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:47 am

Whatevs Luke  Rolling Eyes  You spent less than 24hrs with Soph. Time to put the big pants on and move on and grow up. You can quote me on that, Luke if you like - that is if you are okay with quoting someone other than yourself  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:49 am

Luke just dont get it. Just because you may like Sophie, Sophie may not like you that much.

Luke also said something about Sophie doesn't want to be distracted with her connection with Stu and so sent him home. He is trying to imply that Sophie is into him.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:52 am

Honestly, I think Luke is more of a stage 5 clinger off the show going by his SM posts and captions and now whining in interviews imo. Seriously, as much as Jarrod is called that for how he is on the show, I think Luke is more OTT post-show than Jarrod is (he is way more lowkey than Luke has been) and yet Luke was F9! Time to move on dude! Sheesh no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:58 am

I do get that Luke is querying why others were sent home before him as I don't think he would have got the Episode 3 date unless saw something - I just think that the Blakes and the Sams are there to play a role and Luke is right that he was unable to maintain any sort of momentum after his date

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:04 am

I'd love to know who fed the BS to Sportsbet about Luke being a potential F1 contender. Because honestly it seems rather suss and a bit desperado imo especially how Luke seemed to totally play into it like he was the winner (liking winning posts all the time - Elise never did that and she was F2!) and yet the show never edited him like such and barely tweeted about him. Super suss to me Suspect

I've never seen a F9 contestant (not even close to be F5 let alone in HTD or near FRC or anything) be so clingy like this post-show as Luke is. It's bizarre as are Luke's many tweets and SM captions and tagging Sophie in his pics about more time with her and way more intimate sounding captions than any of the other guys who are likely in F4.

No wonder Sophie posted on her IG and replied to a comment (one of many) that was dragging her for letting Luke go. I think Sophie saw a side to Luke she didn't care for and exactly why she never walked him out at RC (she even walked out Mack!). Her comment makes me think something definitely went down and she is not having it. Soph don't play so to me if she is commenting back there's a reason for it

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 F841e4528b96ef2da4c6a597c8dfa7e9
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaGk09vjvjd/?taken-by=sophiemonk
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:09 am

Was it Nick or Rachel or started saying that the audience would be surprised at the end? I think it was part of script to counteract how obvious the F1 was?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:27 am

Regarding what Soph said about audience being surprised, posting my reply in the F1 thread
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:32 am

AEF wrote:Was it Nick or Rachel or started saying that the audience would be surprised at the end? I think it was part of script to counteract how obvious the F1 was?

Yeah Sophie has been dropping that whole "surprise ending" thing all over the place this week. I can only imagine it's a last minute attempt to cast doubt over the winner though anyone who's seen the Sportsbet odds would know there's one pretty clear frontrunner at the moment.

As for Luke, I kind of feel sorry for him. He obviously over-thinks EVERYTHING. His life must be exhausting. I wonder is he may have been a shy/insecure child and that led him to explore the "self improvement" area. I suspect his career choice might be a case of "physician, heal thyself".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 am

On one hand I feel sorry for Luke because I definitely agree and as posted awhile back upthread that it must be exhausting to overthink so much. When I was following him on SM I was exhausted at how much he would analyze what he analyzed. To me there needs to be a balance to healthy living and how Luke seems contradictory to his "simple" life approach when everything is dissected to the point that nothing seems simple at all and imo Luke takes himself (and life) way too seriously imo (especially for someone like Soph who is the opposite and imo the main reason for the diminishing interest on her side).  hmmm

On the other hand, I think Luke lets his ego guide him too much and he may have thought he was some frontrunner or something and come up with a million reasons why he was let go. But to me it seems like a control issue where he is like "if I did *this*" then I would get Soph. That's not how it works imo. It's not a 12 step-episode-strategy to "win". In fact it's crossed my mind that Luke may try go back on the show since he thinks that if he just opened up or wasn't so reserved that he'd win Sophie. Anyone else think he may do this  question

Still I'd think it wouldn't matter matter how reserved Luke was imo if Sophie was into him she would have kept him. Simple as that imo. Lee was reserved on Georgia's season in the beginning and GL even talked to him about it because she was interested. I didn't see that with Soph and the fact that Luke asked Soph if she saw/felt something with him made me think even Luke sense that she wasn't feeling it (maybe she thought he was good looking but once talking to him, etc, she got bored or felt he was someone who takes life too seriously or too self-absorbed or anything else?). Whatever it is, it seems Soph may not have felt it with Luke and why he was F9 and not even close to give him a HTD.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:16 am

Did Luke do any live interviews on radio or TV today?

The Project is talking to Mac soon but not Luke

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'd love to know who fed the BS to Sportsbet about Luke being a potential F1 contender. Because honestly it seems rather suss and a bit desperado imo especially how Luke seemed to totally play into it like he was the winner (liking winning posts all the time - Elise never did that and she was F2!) and yet the show never edited him like such and barely tweeted about him. Super suss to me Suspect

I've never seen a F9 contestant (not even close to be F5 let alone in HTD or near FRC or anything) be so clingy like this post-show as Luke is. It's bizarre as are Luke's many tweets and SM captions and tagging Sophie in his pics about more time with her and way more intimate sounding captions than any of the other guys who are likely in F4.

No wonder Sophie posted on her IG and replied to a comment (one of many) that was dragging her for letting Luke go. I think Sophie saw a side to Luke she didn't care for and exactly why she never walked him out at RC (she even walked out Mack!). Her comment makes me think something definitely went down and she is not having it. Soph don't play so to me if she is commenting back there's a reason for it

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 F841e4528b96ef2da4c6a597c8dfa7e9
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaGk09vjvjd/?taken-by=sophiemonk

I definitely think Sophie found something out about Luke that she didn't care for. He might even be the one she's referencing when saying that one guy she really liked at first, turned out to be less than great.. Maybe he was there for the exposure (more so than is expected) which is why they're giving him minimal screen time and why he's over compensating now by riding his 15 minutes. This comment by Sophie certainly reads as shade towards Luke! The 'you'll be surprised', however, is classic TPTB scripted line they feed all the leads.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
joshfan
robinvi
Enough
Idlemess
Pongo
Hooked
Sundy
mercieme
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Bobette