SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:31 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Has the reverse parking comment been changed? If not, I find it strange that she wasn't told to remove it, as usually as soon as these things are sleuthed they're told to remove them... a la Elise's comment on twitter about moving to Sydney.

Yes I think it was removed toot sweet as soon as @BasicallytheFBI posted about it here and the story was picked up by DM and the other media.  I didn't realise Elise's Twitter comment had been removed - Interesting!  That suggests to me even more that Elise won't be F1 since if she was I imagine it would have been drummed into her relentlessly by TPTB that she wasn't allowed to say anything to give it away.  The fact that she felt carefree enough to say it publicly is telling IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ssin0547 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:34 am

Sorry, i don't know how to bring the pic across. But in that spa date photo of Elise/Matty. The way Matty was looking at her was exactly the way he was looking at GL in Singapore Butterfly park.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:36 am

@Bobette, IA that Laura will get Episode 3 1st single date. However Episode 5 1st single date has also been F1, Sam F (S2) and Alex (S4)  both Epsiode 5 1st single dates. Snez (S3) was Episode 3 1st single date and so was Anna (S1).
Also Laura has not removed the queen of reverse parking from her IG, it's stil there as I type giggling
https://www.instagram.com/ladyandacat/?hl=en

@ssin0547...IA re the look that Matty was giving Elise on that date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:39 am

ssin0547 wrote:Sorry, i don't know how to bring the pic across. But in that spa date photo of Elise/Matty. The way Matty was looking at her was exactly the way he was looking at GL in Singapore Butterfly park.

I agree, but from viewing past seasons I always feel like the F2s get the more sexual/intimate edit so that's a strike against her being F1 IMO. I don't know if it's because the Leads feel like they've got to "make it convincing" with the F2s or because they're thinking they need to make the most of it before they're coupled up with someone else but I always seem to see more chemistry with the F2s. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:41 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, IA that Laura will get Episode 3 1st single date. However Episode 5 1st single date has also been F1, Sam F (S2) and Alex (S4)  both Epsiode 5 1st single dates. Snez (S3) was Episode 3 1st single date and so was Anna (S1).
Also Laura has not removed the queen of reverse parking from her IG, it's stil there as I type giggling

Oh wow that's weird!  I was sure someone posted that it had been removed after the DM article went out.  I wonder if they were just mistaken or maybe she put it back in? Curiouser and curiouser.... I hope someone asks them about it post-season if she is F1!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:43 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Sorry, i don't know how to bring the pic across. But in that spa date photo of Elise/Matty. The way Matty was looking at her was exactly the way he was looking at GL in Singapore Butterfly park.

I agree, but from viewing past seasons I always feel like the F2s get the more sexual/intimate edit so that's a strike against her being F1 IMO.  I don't know if it's because the Leads feel like they've got to "make it convincing" with the F2s or because they're thinking they need to make the most of it before they're coupled up with someone else but I always seem to see more chemistry with the F2s.  JMO

I totally get what you're saying @Bobbette. I just keep thinking back to my friend who works in media saying that the editors had to work hard to make it not seem like a one horse race. With that info in hand, unless they're massively exaggerating, I can't see him giving too many girls that "GL" look unless the feelings are there - he doesn't have a great poker face. But again, TWT...
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:47 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Bobette, IA that Laura will get Episode 3 1st single date. However Episode 5 1st single date has also been F1, Sam F (S2) and Alex (S4)  both Epsiode 5 1st single dates. Snez (S3) was Episode 3 1st single date and so was Anna (S1).

Oh wow that's weird!  I was sure someone posted that it had been removed after the DM article went out.  I wonder they were mistaken or if she put it back in? Curiouser and curiouser....

Nope never been removed, I have been tracking it since it was posted here giggling

On another note re the intimate date; if it was the US series I would agree with you that the leads like to lure the F2's almost always with intimate dates. However for the AU series the F1's have had intimate single dates also: Anna S1 had an isolated beach date, Sam F had that spa thingy with Blake granted it was her HTD; Snez did go in the spa with Sam W, we got it in the season promo but they didn't air it; Alex had the intimate chocolate spa date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:01 am

mercieme wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Oh wow that's weird!  I was sure someone posted that it had been removed after the DM article went out.  I wonder they were mistaken or if she put it back in? Curiouser and curiouser....

Nope never been removed, I have been tracking it since it was posted here giggling

On another note re the intimate date; if it was the US series I would agree with you that the leads like to lure the F2's almost always with intimate dates. However for the AU series the F1's have had intimate single dates also: Anna S1 had an isolated beach date, Sam F had that spa thingy with Blake granted it was her HTD; Snez did go in the spa with Sam W, we got it in the season promo but they didn't air it; Alex had the intimate chocolate spa date.

OMG that chocolate bath... the HORROR! affraid I am still trying to wipe that from my memory. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698

Re: Sam W & Snez going into the spa but them not airing it - I think that's the thing - I expect these intimate moments do happen between Lead & F1, but it's what they choose to show us that's significant.

IMO Matty's hot tub date with Georgia last season was more spicy/intimate than Lee's, or at least from what we were shown. That's how I saw it anyway. So if they leave in that super intimate pose of Elise with her legs over Matty and him gazing lustfully at her - that's a misdirection IMO.

Also I wonder how the Daily Telegraph even got that shot? The BTS pap shots on Diimex etc were from a long way away and showed them mostly from the rear, whereas that pic was taken from in front of them, presumably on the deck of the boat. Leaking that pic preseason could be a deliberate TPTB red herring IMO.

Pic for anyone who doesn't know which one we're discussing:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 262f508ffe82c174df2a7db7f980e96c?width=650
source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:14 am

I think the more red herring IMO is Laura all over the media  as F1 a la Nikki (Richie's season) and Heather (Sam W's season) before the season even started.

That DT spa picis an exclusive and only available to subscribers so a smaller pool of folks IMO; I can't access that source link. DT gets more pics and they are more in the know of the outcome IMO. We got two intimate BTS pics of Alex with Richie: their motorbike photo shoot and the one that had a video where they were kissing each other. I remember the thinking was no way Alex could be F1 because folks thought they staged the kissing since we saw the producers handing them breath mints laugh out loud. I am ready for the season promo though as things will make more sense then versus just going off BTS pics. The sluething caps always tell more of an accurate story IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:28 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I agree, but from viewing past seasons I always feel like the F2s get the more sexual/intimate edit so that's a strike against her being F1 IMO.  I don't know if it's because the Leads feel like they've got to "make it convincing" with the F2s or because they're thinking they need to make the most of it before they're coupled up with someone else but I always seem to see more chemistry with the F2s.  JMO

I totally get what you're saying @Bobbette. I just keep thinking back to my friend who works in media saying that the editors had to work hard to make it not seem like a one horse race. With that info in hand, unless they're massively exaggerating, I can't see him giving too many girls that "GL" look unless the feelings are there - he doesn't have a great poker face. But again, TWT...

mercieme wrote:I think the more red herring IMO is Laura all over the media  as F1 a la Nikki (Richie's season) and Heather (Sam W's season) before the season even started.

DT gets more pics and they are more in the know of the outcome IMO. We got two intimate BTS pics of Alex with Richie: their motorbike photo shoot and the one that had a video where they were kissing each other. I remember the thinking was no way Alex could be F1 because folks thought they staged the kissing since we saw the producers handing them breath mints laugh out loud. I am ready for the season promo though as things will make more sense then versus just going off BTS pics. The sluething caps always tell more of an accurate story IMO.

Stop it both of you cause now you're getting my hopes up that Elise could be F1!  

Oh how I would absolutely love it if a funny goofy tomboy (who hasn't even been NAMED yet in any of the previews!) ousted a tall beautiful style queen who's being paraded around all over the media as the most likely winner.  

I would very happily be wrong to get this outcome Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:40 am

@Bobette you need to see some of Elise's pics, she can glam it up and also be very basic at the same time that is with no/ minimal make up IMO.

i am just convinced that Elise is either F1 or F3. Like some folks have noted I suspect she will be a fan favorite due to her athletic past and Matty IMO is too smart to risk public backlash and dump her at F2. Also I am waiting to see what other dates the other top girls get; Elise's date on the yatch is the most lavish so far IMO and the leads IMO give the most luxurious dates to their F1s but yeah some other dates that we are yet to see could top this one....jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:48 am

Maybe they're setting her up for next Bachelorette? I don't know, I really don't want to get my hopes up. I just have a nasty feeling that Matty will be "blinded" by Laura. I wouldn't say he's superficial but I do think he's image conscious and from what I've seen on SM Laura seems like the most logical fit lifestyle-wise. If he does choose a sportswoman over a style queen though I will be shocked and delighted in equal measure.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM