SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud yeah IA. The SCs will be most telling. At least F7 are locked in so it should be easier to sleuth SCs just based on which ones have more and from the F7.

IA about those women being fan faves. There may be some surprises too but not too surprising those ones stand out already. I noticed comment about how Elise looks very normal so that's why one person said her for F1. I have to agree. She seems very normal to me and relateable. Tom-boyish even. I can see people liking her because of that and her being more sporty and cute.

Not sure about Matty's tags but on the first pic of the snowboarding, he has his one friend tagged and then the third pic in the same slide post he has his other 2 friends tagged. Could be a glitch or something if not showing up for you? Maybe refresh if on a phone? Hit tap to show the tag (it doesn't have the little black circle in the left bottom corner unless tap on the pic)

After re-watching episode 1 of seasons 1 to 3, Elise definitely "fits the profile" of an Aussie Bach F1 more than Laura IMO.  Sam, Snez & Anna were all shown as relatable/normal/down to earth/funny/goofy/awkward etc etc too.

Maybe Laura will be edited that way when then show gets going but I doubt it.  At this stage she is being presented more as a flirty, sultry style queen/fashionista IMO - that is not a personality type that has traditionally "won" on the AU show.

Tara would actually be a better fit for the profile IMO but she has early SM activity and the way she is being promoted (first video revealed, Osher seems to love her) makes me think she will go far as a funny narrator but not make it past F4-F3 at the most.

The profile photos are significant IMO - Elise's dress is flowing and her hair is loose and soft, and she is smiling in her pic.  Laura's is not flattering IMO - her outfit is stylish but tight/stiff and her smile looks forced.  She also looks older than her years IMO.

She is also not looking directly at the camera, which I think is very significant as it makes her look a bit shifty to me and not as "friendly" as Elise. Based just on these two pics I would give F1 to Elise but there is so much to consider and I am dizzy

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 RZxKsN3
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 BC6gxIz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:19 pm

@Bobette....things will become clearer once we get the extended SC promos. But it's good to know what the non-sleuthing general audience thinks, so maybe you are onto something as to why Laura may not be resonating well with them at the moment (that is the audience via the FB comments). IMO I think Laura goes for the modeleque shots which is why maybe it comes across posey for the cameras. She seems funny though based on her TM postings so maybe by the time we see her sit down with Matty which I think will get interrupted by the policewoman dramatic laugh out loud entry then the audience might get a more laid back vibe from Laura.....like you said much more to consider, we should continue to gather the clues as it will soon fall into place hopefully.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:42 pm

IDK I don't think there's really a pattern with the Bach F1s. To me they're all different from one another...

Anna was the beautiful lawyer who never had a bf before. 
Sam was the quintessential beachy girl next door who had her heart broken time after time and wore her heart on her sleeve and vulnerable. 
Snez was the sexy sophisticated woman who could have fun playing with food and still look like she stepped off the pages of a fashion magazine. 
Alex was emotional but passionate and adventurous who seemed overeager at times. 

Out of them all, I think only Sam F was seen as "relatable" to the audience and fan fave F1. 
With Anna, I think audiences liked her best for F1 but I know many liked Ali and saw Ali as more relatable than Anna at the time. Same with the other seasons the fan fave/relatable of Sam W's season was Heather. For Richie's season it was Nikki.   

For Matty's season, I think the fan fave may definitely be seen as relateable but not necessarily be the F1. 

Atm I can make a case for all F7 based on what is sleuthed so far but at the end of the day I think it just comes down to feelings and that unspoken something with the lead and F1 (which may not translate well to screen). So for me it's hard to say what type of F1 Matty may have or like as I just think it will be who he connects with most - regardless of how that contestant translates onscreen. 

One thing I have noticed is that very rarely is the F1 the fan fave unless the fan fave leaves before F3 (like Heather did at F4, as I am sure there would have been a ton of backlash if Heather was F2). 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Ok, caught up on all the SM. you guys are so great! Nothing I have seen so far points me to Laura being F1. I think this is going to be a great sleuthing season right down to the end. My guess is there are going to be a lot of misdirection this year! Can't wait
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:46 pm

Hahaha @AllAboutLove. Snap
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:51 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:54 pm

@Sundy....yep IA....i really have no idea how Laura was locked in for F1 to begin with but I am all for a season where it's sleuthing to the very end :yes:

@allaboutlove IA with the no pattern to the F1 based on personality because they have all been different as you well articulated. I do think Tara is going to be main one of the F7 to really rock this season, i am ready for her commenting in ITMs on the different ongoings of the house especially since Osher said she is the funniest of the bunch giggling

ETA - on another note, goodness the hair curls had falllen so apart IMO by the time the night rolled out; the hair on the girls as seen in the promos released versus the profile pics were as different as night and day IMO giggling

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:05 pm

I think Laura definitely has/had potential for F1 pre-season sleuthing but not locked in. So far the only sleuthed contestants locked in are the F7 and Tara getting a HTD. Need more evidence (SCs, etc) other than SM activity to lock the F4 in. The biggest negative so far IMO is Laura being in NZ with her sister and potentially not being in Oz for the premiere. Not f1-like IMO. So will have to see but not yet ruling her out just yet....

Moved this part of my post to F1-F4 thread and compiling similar list for other F7
Laura sleuthed info:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:08 pm

@allaboutlove......are you still going to compile what Osher said about each of the F7 girls so we can compare in the F1-F4 thread? I didn't want to start it if you already are working on it, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 pm

@mercieme IA. I can see Tara been really liked by viewers already based on their comments regarding her "meet Tara" video. She seems like the fun one and perhaps more like Heather with her calling Matty "mate"  giggling

I noticed the same about Elise's hair. Wavy curls then flat laugh out loud I am actually wondering if that photo may have been taken on a different night or time. I recall there being two different days on matrix for when the contestants arrived at the mansion and thought it was strange back then (see filming schedule). So maybe they did a group shot and bio pics on a separate night or something? question

For Osher's announcement: I haven't done the F7 yet so if you want to do so feel free to compile and post with the video in the F1-F4 thread. TYSM! yes I  should move my post on Laura there too and compile similar sleuthed info for the other F7.... Will get on that now
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I recall there being two different days on matrix for when the contestants arrived at the mansion and thought it was strange back then (see filming schedule). So maybe they did a group shot and bio pics on a separate night or something? question

When Sam Frost had her radio show, she did say that the first rose ceremony happens over 2 nights.

mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IDK I don't think there's really a pattern with the Bach F1s. To me they're all different from one another...

Anna was the beautiful lawyer who never had a bf before. 
Sam was the quintessential beachy girl next door who had her heart broken time after time and wore her heart on her sleeve and vulnerable. 
Snez was the sexy sophisticated woman who could have fun playing with food and still look like she stepped off the pages of a fashion magazine. 
Alex was emotional but passionate and adventurous who seemed overeager at times. 

Out of them all, I think only Sam F was seen as "relatable" to the audience and fan fave F1. 
With Anna, I think audiences liked her best for F1 but I know many liked Ali and saw Ali as more relatable than Anna at the time. Same with the other seasons the fan fave/relatable of Sam W's season was Heather. For Richie's season it was Nikki.   

For Matty's season, I think the fan fave may definitely be seen as relateable but not necessarily be the F1. 

Atm I can make a case for all F7 based on what is sleuthed so far but at the end of the day I think it just comes down to feelings and that unspoken something with the lead and F1 (which may not translate well to screen). So for me it's hard to say what type of F1 Matty may have or like as I just think it will be who he connects with most - regardless of how that contestant translates onscreen. 

One thing I have noticed is that very rarely is the F1 the fan fave unless the fan fave leaves before F3 (like Heather did at F4, as I am sure there would have been a ton of backlash if Heather was F2). 

JMO

I totally agree with your differing personality descriptions of the previous F1s @AllAboutLove, what I was referring to particularly was the way they were edited/portrayed in the first episode of the season when they first meet the Lead - there was a very obvious pattern of difference from what I watched yesterday between the F1s and F2s. Was mentioning it now so I can make notes on Wed and refer back at the end of the season when we know who the Final 2 are.

It was especially evident with Snez who as you say is very exotic and sophisticated and yet they deliberately showed the bit of her being embarrassed that she forgot to ask his name and laughing at herself - without that IMO the viewer would have had a very different first impression of her and showing this "flawed" moment humanised her, IMO. The F2s in seasons 1 to 3 got very different "first meeting" edits from the F1s IMO - not much was shown in comparison.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM