SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Carine Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:00 am

Aria wrote:
Carine wrote:Bryan's friend is arguing with people on SM and throwing some shady comments and said how Bryan gave her permission to speak for him.

At this point I am ready for the season to be over..

Do you know where she said that? I only saw her tweets, in which she didn't say that.

She is also arguing on IG..

Carine

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:01 am

Carine wrote:
Aria wrote:
Carine wrote:Bryan's friend is arguing with people on SM and throwing some shady comments and said how Bryan gave her permission to speak for him.

At this point I am ready for the season to be over..

Do you know where she said that? I only saw her tweets, in which she didn't say that.

What post? I don't see it on his most recent one.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:01 am

I'm going to say, that it'd be hard for family and friends to not comment on such a character assassination. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:03 am

@Carine where did she say he asked her to speak for him? I've looked and I can't find.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:04 am

At this point I wouldn't fault him or his family if they did throw some shade. Peter has been doing this crap all season, being a petty little b!tch. if you can't take it, don't serve it JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:05 am

I really hope that Bryan doesn't feel the pressure to explain his cheeks to anyone but Rachel if she wants -- She seems to be just fine --actually she thinks Bryan is "devastatingly handsome" .! end of story! After seeing his parents ,its clear to me that it runs in the family. In my family we have -" pronounced butts" & no fillers--so I get it.
I never understand the need some have to diss others!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:06 am

@Carine she's arguing all right, but I don't see where she said she had his permission? What did I miss? Please share where she said that. Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:06 am

Aria wrote:
Carine wrote:
Aria wrote:

What post? I don't see it on his most  recent one.

I think IG comments on her IG (https://www.instagram.com/pauldine) from others were deleted. It was about Bryan and Peter and Peter's fans coming to his defense and Bryan giving her permission to go at people in his defense or something. IDK, haha. It was on her IG earlier. Everyone needs to just move on far away from this season laugh out loud. Her tweets though were entertaining, did you understand the one comparing Peter and Kenny? Was she shading Peter for not having experience dating black women? I can't with this seaon laugh out loud

Last edited by bluejay25 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:08 am

@mindless where did you see he asked his friend to speak for him? I can't find on her twitter. I'd like to read it.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:09 am

This is so entertaining and embarrassing laugh out loud Best cast ever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:11 am

bluejay25 wrote:
Aria wrote:
Carine wrote:

What post? I don't see it on his most  recent one.

I think IG comments from others were deleted. It was about Bryan and Peter and Peter's fans coming to his defense and Bryan giving her permission to go at people in his defense or something. IDK, haha. It was on her IG earlier. Everyone needs to just move on far away from this season laugh out loud. Her tweets though were entertaining, did you understand the one comparing Peter and Kenny? Was she shading Peter for not having experience dating black women? I can't with this seaon laugh out loud

Yep all deleted, it was on her latest IG post the arguing. I agree they need to move away and start using that block button I think it will get more messy with the last two episodes.

Last edited by Carine on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:11 am

If it's been deleted, I can't really comment on it. It's also what Pauline says, not necessarily what happened.

I don't really blame her for arguing with people, because I would be pissed by this point, but I really, really, really wish people would just rise above and stay away from the social media drama. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21