SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:11 am

Im looking for Rachel to stand up for her man. She's not going to let these bitter petty children come for him without saying something back. And the Gossip girls will fully deserve it, jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by mindless Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:12 am

sdmom wrote:@mindless where did you see he asked his friend to speak for him? I can't find on her twitter. I'd like to read it.

I haven't seen it, just read about it here.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:12 am

She deleted some back and forth under her most recent pic. She did say something about speaking for Bryan but not sure if that's something she chooses to do or was asked to do. Lucky Bryan has his mom, Pauldine, and soon Rachel fighting his battles laugh out loud.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:14 am

TPTB are loving this....exactly what they dream of. A SM war, knives are coming out and the love story is harder to see.Sad.JMO. This season can't get over soon enough.

Bring Peter on as the lead. I for one will love it!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:14 am

Peter is the pettiest insecure pretty boy. He has issues Issues ISSUES.  His crazy SM fanatics are even worse. Horrible. IMO.  no no  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 3 2292733854  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:15 am

Unless someone screenshoted it, I won't comment on what what said because her words can be twisted or changed. JMO.

that being said, I hope they quit arguing with Peter fans. It's a waste of time and fuels their fire. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:15 am

Well, Peter did in fact insult all people from Miami, so perhaps they were annoyed with him for themselves too. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:17 am

Bryan has some fierce, feisty women in his life who love him so much, he has nothing to worry about. Lucky Bryan, indeed. giggling giggling

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:17 am

If that comment is delete, maybe we should stop talking about it, unless someone has a screen shot of it. Because we all know how word will travel and pretty soon it will become Bryan uses an alias to attack Peter. JMO.

I think it's best for all to step away for a minute so I am not going to dwell on this topic (hopefully! keep my fingers crossed)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:19 am

I don't know Bryan IRL and even I get tired of the constant bashing he gets IMO on SM. So I see nothing wrong with his friend defending him and throwing it back to someone who is not only trashing Bryan but all Miami people with his ignorant stereotypes (JMO). Ofcourse, St. Peter is excused on SM yet again but if this was anyone else and I mean anyone, they would have been dragged by people universally IMO. The double standards when it comes to Peter is nauseating IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:19 am

sdmom wrote:If that comment is delete, maybe we should stop talking about it, unless someone has a screen shot of it. Because we all know how word will travel and pretty soon it will become Bryan uses an alias to attack Peter. JMO.

I think it's best for all to step away for a minute so I am not going to dwell on this topic  (hopefully! keep my fingers crossed)

There are a few comments about it on his IG already..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:21 am

bleuberry wrote:She deleted some back and forth under her most recent pic. She did say something about speaking for Bryan but not sure if that's something she chooses to do or was asked to do. Lucky Bryan has his mom, Pauldine, and soon Rachel fighting his battles laugh out loud.
Yeah jeeebus! What a mess. I would hope Bryan would shush the crazy and not encourage it. Maybe these recent deletions are Bryan stepping in to live up to his selfie caption insta life laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21