SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:59 pm

@2observe yes Andrew Firestone paid for Jen's at the time when he picked out the oval cut!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by sarahg Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Oh Bry guy. I think the SM hate is getting to him  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 40 1f626 This is the first I've seen him like anything (comments wise), at least in a long time, right?

Really nice and thoughtful comment IMO (and from a dog account laugh out loud). Maybe my Brachel love is blinding me, but of all the comments, to me it's a pretty safe one for him to like. Though it makes me sad if he's been able to avoid getting drawn into anything until now, but now couldn't resist.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 40 Img_4312
thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 40 Img_4310
thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 40 Img_4311

All screenshots from my IG

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:23 pm

@sarahg thanks for sharing

wow... that was almost a bit OTT here but yes, it was nice and respectful.

Rachel said that her fiance is learning to not be too affected by SM but it is still a learning curve. I am sure this long long comment pop up out of his IG and he could not resist to read it.

If I had an IG account, I would send him lot of love his way. In a way he reminds me of Sunshine Ryan...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:24 pm

That comment is so involved and idk why B felt the need to like it but okay. I'm honestly slightly embarrassed for him and Rachel seemingly being so upset over sm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Well he is human. I don't understand why these people won't just turn off their comment section.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Lol ....Peter blocked this bachelor account for this meme...SMH

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXBitycnoYt/?taken-by=bachelor.holic
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Why is this cast solely populated by crying babies, including Rachel? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:45 pm

THAT is blckworthy to him?

I don't blame any of these contestants for being overwhelmed by the amounts of sm negativity and positivity, tbh. Going from 20 likes to 20000 likes in a matter of weeks must be weird. And the negativity must be getting to them, how couldn't it? As long as they don't encourage negativity in their likes or posts or comments, I don't see any problem.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:47 pm

Dessler wrote:Lol ....Peter blocked this bachelor account for this meme...SMH

he's such a idiot. jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Diana wrote:
Dessler wrote:Lol ....Peter blocked this bachelor account for this meme...SMH

he's such a idiot. jmo

so NOW I wish he will get hundred of meme and he will spend hours and hours to delete them and accounts rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Okay, that is way too oversensitive of Peter. Dude, if you're going to be the Bach, you're going to have to learn to take a joke.

I'll let this Bryan thing go, because I think it's his first time, but I do wish these contestants would just chill and ignore social media hate. Just prove people wrong by having a good relationship and not going all fame-wh*rey and they'll all come around. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:00 pm

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 40 Img_2010

Source: my IG following section
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21