SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:22 am

Peter and his fans who go to families pages to fight his battles, when Imo he's in the wrong, are pathetic. Imo this is the time, if Peter had any character, he'd go on Instagram, post a post to his rabid fans, and tell them to stop bullying others, like he told people off for attacking himself. He could also apologise to Bryan. Imo that should be his next sm action. I'm betting it won't be though.

I am not going to judge Bryan's loved ones for defending him. His whole character is being trashed by Peter, all through the season, on sm, on the show, by Peter's friend Dean in interviews. Taking the high road is such a one sided thing, when Peter and Dean have been at it for months. Why isn't Peter told to take a high road? Or Dean? Why is the victim of these idiots told to keep quiet and take the high road? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:22 am

I think Rachel caught on to Peter and his reason for being on the show and hemming and hawing was to become the Bachelor and nothing to do with her and he was just playing games. And one thing Big Rach don't like is to be played with. She has made that real clear. So once she realized what Peter was all about, I think Rach wore that watch loud and proud to let Peter know she's onto him. Just like Rach wore that watch loud and proud when she posted about her her season and finding her FIANCE, her MAN and BEST FRIEND post-filming. Rach don't play!!!

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:24 am

Aria wrote:If it's been deleted, I can't really comment on it. It's also what Pauline says, not necessarily what happened.

I don't really blame her for arguing with people, because I would be pissed by this point, but I really, really, really wish people would just rise above and stay away from the social media drama. IMO.

I get where Pauline is coming from! If had to watch my good friend of 18 years get dragged through the mud by some piss-ant and his sidekick I'd be pissed too! :angryemotion
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am

Even if Peter did post something it would be labeled fake, hypocritical, and attention seeking. He needs to just stop liking and not mention Bryan in any way.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:28 am

I'll say this, if Bryan and those around him have reached this point with the character attacks, there is no way that Rachel doesn't feel this on her spirit very personally.

Jesus be a fence at that After the Final Rose taping. Because... Oh, man. Oh, man.

We all were thinking it was likely she and Peter weren't going to walk away from this being besties, but lawdy.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:31 am

I don't get all the praise for Pauldine. She's being ridiculous too but it's okay because she's Bryan's friend and not peters? laugh out loud they're all immature kidlets imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:32 am

Imo Peter has deserved the judgment though, by his own actions. Regardless, he should post something, because his own words and actions on and off the show are causing his fans to bully Bryan and his family. He did stand up for himself, IMO he's 100% aware of the bullying his fans do, he reads the comments, yet he says nothing. Imo it says a lot about his character. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:39 am

Alanna wrote:I don't get all the praise for Pauldine. She's being ridiculous too but it's okay because she's Bryan's friend and not peters? laugh out loud they're all immature kidlets imo.

She sounded just as stupid as the fanatics themselves IMO laugh out loud glad she had the sense to delete.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:41 am

As much as the negativity sucks, I can only hope they won't let it affect their relationship. They best ignore the comments from Peter, Dean, and delusional fandom. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:43 am

This whole thing is mess laugh out loud -- is it always like this!? (Just joined the board this year and obviously SM hasn't been as prominent in early seasons but lord have mercy).

#TeamAFTR laugh out loud
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:44 am

Sorry for double post, but is this IG friend the same who was on the HTD?
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:45 am

Nothing that Pauldine has posted comes close to what Peter has liked himself on his IG since the getgo IMO. Yet Peter gets praise on SM for his negativity towards Bryan and defended by his fanatics. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21