SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:40 am

No "special snowflake status" for Bryan.

From Chris Harrison's Blog:

It’s worth noting that all three men did get an opportunity to talk to Rachel’s father off-camera, just as Nick did. We’ll never quite know what they talked about, but I can tell you that personally I am very curious

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelorette-episode-9-020121049.html
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:01 am

richmondrose wrote:No "special snowflake status" for Bryan.

It’s worth noting that all three men did get an opportunity to talk to Rachel’s father off-camera, just as Nick did. We’ll never quite know what they talked about, but I can tell you that personally I am very curious

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelorette-episode-9-020121049.html

of course they would have to make such statement. he already had a favor treatment by meeting her friends/co-workers that gave her name to find love (and IMO show them who she picked).

it goes with the edits HTD and the Bryan is too good to be true edits. They want to make it nothing special indeed

no surprise here

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:04 am

HEA wrote:
richmondrose wrote:No "special snowflake status" for Bryan.

of course they would have to make such statement. he already had a favor treatment by meeting her friends/co-workers that gave her name to find love (and IMO show them who she picked).

it goes with the edits HTD and he Bryan is too good to be true edits. They want to make it nothing special indeed

no surprise here

jmo

Really, Suspect Another conspiracy?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 am

It's already been stated by both Rachel and Bryan that he went to talk to her dad.  Since we don't have her confirm it for the others you choose to believe they all had the opportunity like normal or not.  Not sure if CH's blog is just damage control for R & B's SM last night, but its something we speculate on every season.  Did they all, will they, won't they and so on.  So it's nice to get confirmation, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:45 am

I think they all did, but interestingly last night Rachel only mention Bryan did. Let's see what her blog says

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 am

sdmom wrote:
I think they all did, but interestingly last night Rachel only mention Bryan did. Let's see what her blog says

She's probably so pissed at Peter and is going to want to defend herself b/c everyone thinks she's just obsessed with getting engaged, regardless of the guy at the end, and defend Bryan because everyone thinks his love is so superficial he couldn't even describe why he liked her so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a heavily edited/ghostwritten blog (like that one about Lee way back when). If we do somehow get her real thoughts about this episode, I can't wait as I think Rachel is probably fuming right now.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:55 am

Rachel fumes too much imo laugh out loud starting with her family and down to us plebs (irrelevant tv show watchers). Take care of your blood pressure, girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 pm

sdmom wrote:
Not so patiently waiting for this blog. No lies.

How much editing will have to have gone in to this blog? Lololol. She was already writing love letters to Bryan while ignoring major things she could have noted about Peter. Oh, man. That was before she was on Twitter talking about shade and things being chopped and screwed. Lulz.

Combine that with the fact that her usually impeccable control and facade slips when the topic is Bryan and she legit comes unglued... I mean she was going to fire shots at the brother-in-law over Bryan... There's no chill about Bryan with her. Just very much wonder how well she's going to do biting her tongue here.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Interesting interview with Rachel. She share he thoughts on Peter wanting to be the bachelor, Bryan on the player show and how she intends to use her platform moving forward

https://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-on-peter-and-bryan?utm_campaign=likeshopme&utm_medium=instagram&utm_source=www.instagram.com/p/BW-KN5CjU5D/&utm_content=www.instagram.com/p/BW-KN5CjU5D/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Judging from that preview of the upcoming F3 rose ceremony, I do not see any logical reason why Rachel would give Peter a rose after last night's conversation.  IMO Peter is screaming - without actually saying the words - send me home, this is not ever going to end with me getting down on one knee and proposing to you!!

Could the producers demand that she keep Peter anyway?  Maybe.  But, Rachel recently said in an interview that she only took 2 men to the fantasy suites, correct?  And we now know that Eric was one of those two men.  Therefore, it would seem that Peter was not offered the FS.  No wonder they left off with a TBC last night.

IMO if Peter felt as strongly about Rachel as he said he did last night, he certainly left no question in that he was not going to budge, even if it made her cry, and he made that point perfectly clear to her.  For him an engagement was not an option that he would even consider.

EDITED:  I went back and listened to the interview in the limo with those two women (that is posted in this thread), and toward the end of the interview she told the women that she took "more than one man" to the FS, and that was all she was going to say.  So, disregard that part of my post, and I apologize for that.

However, I still believe that Peter does not go to the FS.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:24 pm

sdmom wrote:

It's because they made it seem like Bryan just ran off in the middle of a conversation. Rachel can't help defending him.

I see no reason to doubt that they all met her father. Why wouldn't they, especially since all the guys were still living together at that point? Would be a bit awkward if they compared notes and only Bryan had met him. As if the watches weren't bad enough. laugh out loud That would be spoiling things for the family as well, though I think they know she's most invested in Bryan anyway. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:27 pm

"Douchebag" - Will you accept the first impression rose?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21