SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:38 am

I don't think the issue is so much that rachel might be doing DWS but more like there are signs pointing towards Bryan's possible interest in the entertainment industry.

-meeting entertainment lawyers -check
- getting head shots done- check
- prior entertainment experience- check

He may have had friends in the business all along but he now has a shot at "making it big" so to speak, if that's what he wants. It's only a theory at this point and there would be nothing wrong with it if it turns out to be true. It will certainly play into the ulterior motives suspicions people have of him though
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Diana Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:49 am

Just saying if he hired a entertainment lawyer than they wouldn't be allowed to post about him and he was friends with the guy prior to the season. All JMO

I think they have zero chance to last if they move to LA. I still think they stay in Dallas though. Why would Rachel go back to work just to quit threee months later? jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:59 am

Diana wrote:Just saying if he hired a entertainment lawyer than they wouldn't be allowed to post about him and he was friends with the guy prior to the season. All JMO

I think they have zero chance to last if they move to LA. I still think they stay in Dallas though. Why would Rachel go back to work just to quit threee months later? jmo

Yup, agreed. She would likely have taken a leave of absence like Andi did if she was planning on leaving. Thinking back to that snap where Rachel was like "people have asked us if we're going to do a show, but I think that's what broke up Lauren and Ben", I do think that her relationship is her priority and she knows about what decisions hurt past couples. Maybe I'm being naive and overly optimistic, but I don't see them moving to LA.

I also feel like if Bryan was trying to become famous, he would have spent the last 14 years, since "The Player", when he was in his prime, trying to use his connections to break into the entertainment industry. Instead he sits around practicing as a chiropractor until he's pushing 40 and his friend nominates him? Weirder things have happened, but it doesn't make much sense to me. It will be interesting at AFR to see what their plans are.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 am

Only time will tell. I don't have high hopes for any of the Bachelor/ Bachelorette couples. Meanwhile, I will just enjoy watching them on screen during the season.

Anyway, after the show, I can't be bothered to keep up with any of them for more than a couple of weeks. Usually I only hear about them (in the news) when they are breaking up or when they are getting married, laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:41 am

makeover wrote:That is such a beautiful headshot of him. His eyes are twinkly and his smile is gorgeous.  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 12 1f60d
No wonder Rachel is smitten.
He is actually quite delicious IMO and as Rachel has said "devastatingly handsome".

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:33 am

If you start a fresh life, new license, new job, know that you will be contacted for ads to promote stuff on SM,

if your partner has great chances to be in hollywood for a couple of weeks/months (DWTS) or do we know if her actual job has a branch in sport field and where they are located... could be NYC (she mentioned she worked for), could be LA.

TX not sure as she said that she may move to another state. FL not sure as he put his condo for rent.

I am honestly thinking that Bryan took a LOA to find a place. Where? I have no idea.

Truth is I am VERY surprised that this year nobody shared a pic of him (or others) at any airport. Those are generally shared each season.

However, I have little doubts she will be part of DWTS. Great promo for the show, no scandal, nice couple to use in Hollywood. Great easy money for both for a while... and lets not forget this great connection with the CEO ABC.....

If she has the work opportunity of her life in LA (or anywhere) and his job allow him to move more easier... someone has to compromise right? We are not talking about her being an actress and I am sure Bryan is no stupid to think that at almost 40, he will become the new Robert Downey Jr or Tom Hanks. Even TV parts...

But why not chiropractor in sport field? Hugesmile

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:48 am

FashionLover wrote:I don't think the issue is so much that rachel might be doing DWS but more like there are signs pointing towards Bryan's possible interest in the entertainment industry.

-meeting entertainment lawyers -check
- getting head shots done- check
- prior entertainment experience- check

He may have had friends in the business all along but he now has a shot at "making it big" so to speak, if that's what he wants. It's only a theory at this point and there would be nothing wrong with it if it turns out to be true. It will certainly play into the ulterior motives suspicions people have of him though

Again the "entertainment lawyer" is a long time friend,  that's been sleuthed and the prior entertainment experience is the reality show he did 14 years ago?! Most wannbe actors have more than the Bachelorette credit on an IMDB page.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:24 am

@FashionLover you forgot appears to have quit his job of 9 years IMO  - check. It's weird but we'll find out soon enough. I don't see Rachel moving but maybe they talked and agreed to start over somewhere. Who knows.

No one is busier than her from her cast IMO and she's out here working remote and occasionally going in. I wonder what Bryan's excuse is.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:33 am

Yeah I'm not getting the warm fuzzies over the headshots and immediately quitting his job post-filming. What's that all about? Agreed she's busiest from the cast and is still managing to work, shoddily no doubt imo, but still logs in at all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:48 am

can someone check if her actual job as a sport branch outside TX and where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:21 am

bleuberry wrote:@FashionLover you forgot appears to have quit his job of 9 years IMO  - check. It's weird but we'll find out soon enough. I don't see Rachel moving but maybe they talked and agreed to start over somewhere. Who knows.

No one is busier than her from her cast IMO and she's out here working remote and occasionally going in. I wonder what Bryan's excuse is.
They are a team.  That man is uprooting his life for her.  That is more than any other man including Peter, would have done.  

I think it's sad that people are already looking hoping that Bryan is up to no good, so it will validate and justify their hate or dislike for him.
IMO, he is one of the best bachelors this show has EVER had.   If not for Bryan, I'd hate to see how this season would have ended.

I love how he makes Rachel feel.   Every woman should have a man like that.   JMO

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:27 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@FashionLover you forgot appears to have quit his job of 9 years IMO  - check. It's weird but we'll find out soon enough. I don't see Rachel moving but maybe they talked and agreed to start over somewhere. Who knows.

They are a team.  That man is uprooting his life for her.  That is more than any other man including Peter, would have done.  

I think it's sad that people are already looking hoping that Bryan is up to no good, so it will validate and justify their hate of dislike for him.
IMO, he is one of the best bachelors this show has EVER had.   If not for Bryan, I'd hate to see how this season would have ended.

I love how he makes Rachel feel.   Every woman should have a man like that.   JMO

word I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21