SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:29 pm

I personally always assumed her father met all of the Final 3, since we know he met Nick last season. I just sort of figured it was a given.

But, Rachel recently said in an interview that she only took 2 men to the fantasy suites, correct?

I don't think that's accurate. I think she just said she didn't sleep with all three but said she went into the FS with all.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:35 pm

I keep seeing that R took only 2 men to the fs.

Where is the exact interview please ??? Tia

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:"Douchebag" - Will you accept the first impression rose?
laugh out loud but I get it!!! Sometimes you meet a man who is such an ahole but carries himself so well, you're half way in love inspite of yourself. It's such a trope because it's so common imo and those baddies typically get what they want. If rachel is very lucky, he'll be one of the few exceptions for her imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Judging from that preview of the upcoming F3 rose ceremony, I do not see any logical reason why Rachel would give Peter a rose after last night's conversation.  IMO Peter is screaming - without actually saying the words - send me home, this is not ever going to end with me getting down on one knee and proposing to you!!

Could the producers demand that she keep Peter anyway?  Maybe.  But, Rachel recently said in an interview that she only took 2 men to the fantasy suites, correct?  And we now know that Eric was one of those two men.  Therefore, it would seem that Peter was not offered the FS.  No wonder they left off with a TBC last night.

IMO if Peter felt as strongly about Rachel as he said he did last night, he certainly left no question in that he was not going to budge, even if it made her cry, and he made that point perfectly clear to her.  For him an engagement was not an option that he would even consider.

Where did she say this because the interview I watched she said fantasy suites, yes plural, paraphrasing. She didn't say how many just that it was plural.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:42 pm

I love that Glamour interview so freaking much.

I am ready for the MTA just to hear Rachel speak on those topics she noted she wanted to use her platform for good for.

-people of color
-women's rights
-gay rights

So many people in this franchise do good things with their platforms, but they don't necessarily take a stand on some of the really crucial topics that can polarize and my respect for her knows no bounds that she's not afraid to speak up and more than that, wants to do so.

- Taking Bryan's last name doesn't shock me at all. She/they are so traditional in so many ways as much as she's independent. I do find it interesting she notes he'd probably be offended if she didn't.

- Interesting that she didn't like that Peter's goal was to be on The Bachelor but she was cool in regards to saying she didn't judge him for it.

- Lol at her saying she doesn't know that Bryan from The Player days. Her talking about not knowing him and how he'd be gone if that's who she knew? I just love her so much. She's so refreshingly honest.

- She has to watch her tenses when talking about Bryan and Olga. This is the second time she's slipped about Olga/them. Joking, "She'll kill me." Oh, so you keep in touch, huh? Funny thing, that. Or about Bryan: "The relationship that we have." Oh, have. Currently? Gotcha. Lol. And so many other little things.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Judging from that preview of the upcoming F3 rose ceremony, I do not see any logical reason why Rachel would give Peter a rose after last night's conversation.  IMO Peter is screaming - without actually saying the words - send me home, this is not ever going to end with me getting down on one knee and proposing to you!!

Could the producers demand that she keep Peter anyway?  Maybe.  But, Rachel recently said in an interview that she only took 2 men to the fantasy suites, correct?  And we now know that Eric was one of those two men.  Therefore, it would seem that Peter was not offered the FS.  No wonder they left off with a TBC last night.

IMO if Peter felt as strongly about Rachel as he said he did last night, he certainly left no question in that he was not going to budge, even if it made her cry, and he made that point perfectly clear to her.  For him an engagement was not an option that he would even consider.

Where did she say this because the interview I watched she said fantasy suites, yes plural, paraphrasing. She didn't say how many just that it was plural.

I believe that I heard that in the recent interview inside the limo.....with those two women. I seem to remember them questioning her about the FS and her telling them she only took 2 men to the FS.

If I am wrong about this, I apologize. And I will edit my post if you want me to and remove that part if that is wrong.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:49 pm

I don't think they're traditional in "some ways", imo they're fully a tradtional couple, and seems rachel completely prefers it that way and it makes her feel safe and happy, which is great. I think/hope she's found the right man for her and what she wants.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:56 pm

"We travel, then yes, overnight dates, I did use plural, that's all I can tell you"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fxe415uZIY

14:30 mark.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 pm

laugh out loud Rachel. She sort of brushed off The Player and made a joke about it but said she didn't like that high school quote from Peter (but she's not gonna judge, same with Bryan).

I think Rachel and her family is very traditional. I was surprised by how conservative her family is. Rachel is like the firecracker among them.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:10 pm

@Alanna The more I think about it, the more I fully agree with you. You're totally right. They actually do fall very much in to a very traditional dynamic when you check those boxes.

In regards to the Fantasy Suite, Rachel has never directly said that she was intimate with two people in the Fantasy Suite, etc. She's made clear she was not intimate with three people and we have been left to infer that means she was intimate with two people? But she's never been clear. She's also never said that she doesn't take all three to the Fantasy Suite, I don't think, again, she's just made it clear she didn't sleep with all of them, imo.

And the only reason I'm parsing the words so much is because Rachel's a lawyer and she's said multiple times she does that with her words and the intention of her words and the way she uses them, so I don't put it past her to be honest while not spelling things out completely.

An example, but I can grab more if we want them: https://youtu.be/lw9jlkgzVew?t=225 The URL is at the timestamp but in case it fails: 3:40

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Oh, also in this interview, has it been posted? Sorry if so and sorry for the double post, I won't make it a habit. Rachel goes in to things she asked the guy in the Fantasy Suite. She was not messing around: Political beliefs, credit scores, religion, finances, she asked EVERYTHANG, y'all.

She also says she told her man everything about the way this whole thing and the Fantasy Suites played out like right after her proposed. Lol.

E! News with Zuri Hall Clip here (she looks gorgeous!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IngD3IvtB4

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:19 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Oh, also in this interview, has it been posted? Sorry if so and sorry for the double post, I won't make it a habit. Rachel goes in to things she asked the guy in the Fantasy Suite. She was not messing around: Political beliefs, credit scores, religion, finances, she asked EVERYTHANG, y'all.

She also says she told her man everything about the way this whole thing and the Fantasy Suites played out like right after her proposed. Lol.

E! News with Zuri Hall Clip here (she looks gorgeous!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IngD3IvtB4

I hadn't seen that and I love that! Can't get engaged with knowing his FICO score!

I also love that she said she doesn't have anything to worry about, that she told Bryan everything about what happened in the FS after the proposal. And I believe her, considering he knew that Peter hadn't said ILY/didn't want to propose, which seems like Rachel told him, not producers (as Eric didn't know and why would producers want to make Bryan feel even more confident?).

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21