SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Justme wrote:Coming Home with a tote laugh out loud a bws bag!

I am not Aussie, what is a BWS bag? thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
Justme wrote:Coming Home with a tote laugh out loud a bws bag!

I am not Aussie, what is a BWS bag? thanks.

It's a liquor store here!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:01 pm

Thanks @Emayem.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:04 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Emayem.

Sorry about that.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Picks for f3, Laura, Elise and Tara. Within the last 17 hours have posted New pics on ig. Of the six remaining these are the only three that don't talk about friendship they found on the show. Flo, Elora and Cobie all have pics with someone else.
Laura's is the only one that references matty. I am actually going to be broken hearted at the end of this, I can feel it sad

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:11 am

ssin0547 wrote:Yeah what's the point of doing your best to avoid spoilers with publicists and paparazzi etc when your edit hand delivers Laura on a platter. Introducing Elise as a potential F2 is just bizarre IMO. It would have been way more believable to take Cobie, Elora and Flo further. I really think As I did at the beginning of the season Matty took Elise to F2 hoping she wouldn't be as invested as the others. IMHO Tara was always the true F2. JMO.

I agree with this and also feel Flo would have been a better choice for F2.  The only thing I can think of is, was Elise perhaps in on it?  She does work in marketing after all, and they move in similar circles.  Maybe it was all arranged behind the scenes. no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:39 am

I like how Laura managed to get her rings in almost all of the pap photos. The girls a professional.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:44 am

I don't think Tara was the true F2 at all. I think Elise was selected for F2 both by TPTB and by Matty and if Matty could have had his way I think he wouldn't even have Tara in the F3. To me they are just mates and nothing else and even less of a connection than the other F4 candidates. I don't think for a second that Matty chose not to take Tara to F2 because of some edit or audience reaction.

I think if Matty actually was using his brain and considered backlash he never would have taken a slow-burn to F2 and instead he would have taken Flo to F2 as I posted already. Flo hands down imo would be the best option out of all F4 for the F2 spot. I also think Flo is the LEAST invested out of all the F4 girls.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:02 am

@AllAboutLove I agree regarding Tara. IMO she is not Mattys type and he can say otherwise until he is blue in the face but I think their connection is more her than him. I also wouldn't be surprised at the end of this if we find out that Tara was extremely hurt by being F3 and not f1
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:08 am

Sundy wrote:I like how Laura managed to get her rings in almost all of the pap photos. The girls a professional.
I'd be more shocked if she didn't have her rings on and no promo from her dizzy  Shilling/promo-ing/etc (no I don't see someone who has their own business as "better" than someone who shills something else - it's all promo to me) is fine but to me it's totally OTT how it's been for her Toni May stuff and doesn't ring (pun intended) true to me at all when it comes to #rightreasons for a F1 especially since F1s get that opportunity more than any other post-show. Oddest F1 behavior I've ever seen during a show airing (and I've watched all the bach seasons for Oz, US, NZ, Canada, etc) Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:16 am

Just FYI - Laura's grandpa was in hospital down in Wollongong over the weekend - so I would actually be surprised if she didn't spend some time down there given it was Father's Day here in Oz.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:46 am

This might be the biggest effort for a foiler ever!! Haha

The only way I will forgive TPTB is if somehow miraculously Elise is F1.....somehow. What a weird season.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme