SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:29 am

dolcimumma wrote:This Emily Belle is all over the Bach page atm telling everyone Laura wins Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 2254279460 but.... i know that these pages have 'dummy' posters that actually work for i.e. 'the bachelor' so not all is always as it seems.  Wouldn't even call them trolls just someone managing the page messing with our heads console

From my observations of the Bachelor FB page most people ignore posts by someone who states they know who wins. People don't seem to trust random posters, but unfortunately they are more likely to believe in the DM and other online gossip magazines. Interestingly a little while ago one lady picked Elise's voice as the final voice and she told other people to listen. She said the final voice is always the winner!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:05 am

Bobette wrote:It's not 100% confirmed that it's Elise's voice until we hear it coming out of her mouth.  One doesn't know for sure that Elise is not going anywhere.  Yes Tara's friend posted a message of her being back, but we don't know definitively that she was back.  

I think Tara is F3, but I am still willing to entertain other options.  Sleuthing involves considering all evidence and discussing all possible scenarios, IMO.  All members should feel welcome to discuss their thoughts without being accused of conspiring.

Good Post I agree word bestbud!  :claphands

I understand passion but I think it is important to remember that Matty is the one to decide no matter our own preferences.

IMO ALL options are valid because this is the core of sleuthing and the end is only a result of manipulations and edits.

just my 2cents

Last edited by HEA on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:18 am

dolcimumma wrote:This Emily Belle is all over the Bach page atm telling everyone Laura wins Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 2254279460 but.... i know that these pages have 'dummy' posters that actually work for i.e. 'the bachelor' so not all is always as it seems.  Wouldn't even call them trolls just someone managing the page messing with our heads console

I posted about this earlier. I looked up that name on ig and the first person on the search was a Maxim model/social influencer. Totally a troll on FB but strange that they used a Maxim model name when several of the women were at a Maxim party. I joked it was a fake account by Jen laugh out loud

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:27 am

Justme wrote:

I posted about this earlier. I looked up that name on ig and the first person on the search was a Maxim model/social influencer. Totally a troll on FB but strange that they used a Maxim model name when several of the women were at a Maxim party. I joked it was a fake account by Jen laugh out loud

again I do not think we know for sure this person is a troll
As far as we know she can be a cray cray OTT laura fan like I've seen cray cray OTT elise fans and cray cray OTT tara fans...

I also think that after DM last week end article about laura taking a UBER and crossing the street FOR NO REASON to go with another car...... I honestly believe that TEN went on a major crisis. I do not know if you ever experience this kind of panic in a corporation about something but I did and at that time we have many meetings to find the best ways to do this or that to avoid consequences. IMO, TEN listed all their options and I would not be surprised that they asked the top 3 to play coy, to go out together, to look sad, to look happy.... and use some team members to mess up on SM.... SM being THE place where they can destroy a show or put it on a pedestal... the line is very very blur

so nothing is certain at this point. every theories are IMO valid to explore. None is better or lesser than the other IMO. I call that sleuthing. :yes:

JMOAA

Last edited by HEA on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:31 am

Laura loves cats but not Matty. Will that be a deal breaker?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:39 am

Enough wrote:Laura loves cats but not Matty. Will that be a deal breaker?

you can dislike cats but tolerate them and live with them IMO Hugesmile

(I am a huge cat and dog lover, always had some at home but talking about people around me)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:49 am

Copying this over here because it pertains to sleuthing for F1.

In regards to Tara, it's been sleuthed she was active on SM May 15/16 and also her friend posting she was back May 18. From all signs of sleuthing it seems she would be F3 imo.

I also noticed that she had liked comments on her IG that not to blame her brother if Matty sends her home as someone commented that is the reason. I think if she was ever F1 that she wouldn't like a comment like that.

Also based on this, Tara being out and about at that time per SM with other contestants I don't really think is F1-like at all either.

It's also very possible the "ad" that SM comments have is not accurate and could either be trolling or misdirection like past seasons have had.

One thing that also stands out to me is I don't recall any eliminated constant stating Tara will win... as in just her (so not a generic "they're all amazing" type thing). To me, that reminds me of past seasons where majority eliminated contestants for the most part never mentioned F3s as the winner.

natik wrote:
aprawn wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Screen23
www.facebook.com/thebachelorau

Does anybody know which photo they are talking about? ((Re  Cobie and Tara) sorry if this was mentioned before I am honestly trying to keep up with all the posts and threads :crazed

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 9-Ydzv6shtA
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX_5qnbDZYs/?taken-by=phine_duke
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:00 am

Apologies for double post but was wondering

Is Elise the only one who has not been spotted/papped/taken a pic with fellow contestants out and about while the season is airing? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Snipped...

One thing that also stands out to me is I don't recall any eliminated constant stating Tara will win... as in just her (so not a generic "they're all amazing" type thing). To me, that reminds me of past seasons where majority eliminated contestants for the most part never mentioned F3s as the winner.

Yes I also thought about this as well - it struck me that none of girls pointed to Tara as a potential F1 - they've mostly been oscillating between Laura and Elise.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Apologies for double post but was wondering

Is Elise the only one who has not been spotted/papped/taken a pic with fellow contestants out and about while the season is airing? question

CMIIW but I think Liz did say Elise had stayed over or something at her place in an interview somewhere but there have been no pics uploaded or from the paps with Elise and any of the other contestants that I can recall.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:08 am

Not sure about Elise and Liz but Lisa definitely stayed over according to Liz's ig.

Not only have the contestants been saying Laura and Elise, even the famous stringy has posted pics of all the top girls on ig except for Tara, which I discovered today. Wich I find pretty strange...
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Apologies for double post but was wondering

Good point @AllAboutLove it could have been explained when she was in Adelaide and Perth, but now she's in Sydney, and doesn't appear to have been seen with any of the girls, even though she seems to have been very popular with everyone, and hasn't had a bad word said against her.
So she could be laying low because she's the F1, or could be laying low because she's heartbroken. Only Wednesday/Thursday will tell!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme