SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:44 am

nikikass wrote:@natik

Whoa that is a lot of users.  That must be so fun.  I bet you cant wait For it to begin.

How far into the show do you and the admins of that forum usually find out?

I’m not sure i would want to know.  It sounds like such an event, i would want to be surprised.

The switcheroo thing is difficult to explain so if you are interested here is an segement from the final decision of season 5.

There is going to be first an advertisement just click on that „YouTube“ screen and wait 30 seconds to skip and click play on the blue screen.

Skip to 15:10 that`s when all the „fun“ begins. giggling

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-5-seria-12.2
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:33 am

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Dn2KUt7oDF8 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 CCEwY653oPs

„Do you honestly think that you can meet your love on that TV Show?“- A question I‘m hearing nearly every day. I believe that you can meet your love suddenly but unfortunatly you can‘t predict where and when it can happen. That doesn‘t mean that I can do nothing for it to happen so that is my first step because by doing nothing we risk never to find her.

source:
https://www.instagram.com/rozhdenanusi
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:33 am

Thanks Natik. Sounds like he found her?!..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:45 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks Natik.  Sounds like he found her?!..

You‘re welcome. The Finale was filmed mid November now it‘s almost february and his F1 is still happy so it seems like he did heartbeat
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:25 am

natik wrote:

You‘re welcome. The Finale was filmed mid November now it‘s almost february and his F1 is still happy so it seems like he did heartbeat

Good news natik!!! I am super excited to see this guy in action he sounds like he takes no BS which is refreshing yes just wondering which one of the beautiful girls he chose? And if is she like him or very different?? I agree with you and watching the show spoilt helps so much with my nerves especially with the switcheroo u guys do!! I love it !! so different to other bach shows Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:29 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
natik wrote:

Good news natik!!! I am super excited to see this guy in action he sounds like he takes no BS which is refreshing yes  just wondering which one of the beautiful girls he chose? And if is she like him or very different?? I agree with you and watching the show spoilt helps so much with my nerves especially with the switcheroo u guys do!! I love it !! so different to other bach shows Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887

I am glad that I am spoiled otherwise I would die every season because of heart palpitations Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698 The switcheroo thing is like a love and hate relationship. On the one side I love it because it makes the viewers guessing till the final few minutes (that’s another reason why the channel is so strict with spoilers) and on the other side it`s just sooo nerve wrecking...ugh!

Without saying too much...he did good Hugesmile I see why it is her. She is adventurous, light hearted and really smart. They supplement each other.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Natik, I will have to see those contestants again.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:27 pm

Idlemess wrote:Natik, I will have to see those contestants again.

You are going to see them because the channel is planing to introduce the girls to the viewers one week before the premiere on march the 2nd. I guess they are going to post their introduction videos. So I am gonna bring it over here. And translate them for you. So by the time the first episode airs you are going to be familiar with them.

In case someone likes graphics...

The graphic of the previous season

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 HITf24cfnOs

The graphic of the new season

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 GMH0pTQLTMM

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:21 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 7lGijlAWqw4

Birthday: 18.02.1989
Heigh: 6`0
Favorite book: White Bicycles: Making Music in the 1960s by Joe Boyd
Favorite movie: Vanilla Sky
Favorite dish: Borscht
Favorite city: Lwiw (Ukraine)
Favourite singer: Rihanna

Source:
https://vk.com/rozhdenanusi
https://www.instagram.com/rozhdenanusi/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:00 pm

@natik I like the new graphic and I like the promo shot. I'm looking forward to seeing the bio's! Thanks for being so helpful and bringing the info to us! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik  I like the new graphic and I like the promo shot. I'm looking forward to seeing the bio's! Thanks for being so helpful and bringing the info to us! thumbsup

Thanks GA! Gonna make myself useful as good as I can so we can enjoy watching the new season together group hug
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:12 am

I am looking forward to it thanks to you Natik!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u