SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 JhcEU4Z--RY

@iamreal2u Oh right forgot about Sergei! How could I?! giggling :gotcha:
@GuardianAngel You are welcome. I have no idea why he have two glasses in his hands Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698 But it doesn`t surprise me it`s Rozhden. I guess we will find out more about it on friday Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:18 am

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 _3_XRPg0zaM
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:43 am

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1176891977 looking forward to it! I hope there are links!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1176891977 looking forward to it! I hope there are links!

Regarding the links I`ll do my best to handle it bestbud!

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 UOdGHU3IAQE
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:00 am

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 THUJb0hGrjM
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Anna Kalina (she is the Ukrainian Mike Fleiss, the boss of the project) gave an interview about the new season. I translated some important snippets of it because I think it`s an interesting read.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 C16e3a9fcec8b7edf3217c51e787f636

The first time in the history of the Ukrainian show the Bachelor is a popular person. Will the new season be different from the previous seasons because of that fact?

A: Yes, of course! We always wanted to "get" a creative, artistic and popular person as our Bachelor. And here he is! There are going to be many changes thanks to Rozhden.  Definitely, the course of the season  was affected by his popularity. Our new Bachelor is a recognizable identity, he is an executive music director and musician, who did not stop to give concerts while being in the process of filming the project. We also usually try to shoot so that nobody knew where and what is happening. But this season it was nearly impossible... (laughs).
So about the changes. For example there is going to be a white rose. The Bachelor is going to give the white rose to the most shiest girl among the contestants. These girl did not managed to overcome her shyness and did not opened herself to the Bachelor. So our Bachelor tried to help her by giving to her the white rose. The white rose gives that girl the right to go on a date instead of any other contestant. When and instead of whom to go on a date that girl should decide for herself.

And what has influenced the decision to take a musician as the Bachelor?

A: Usually we are very careful and cautious about people of public professions - actors, politicians, etc. who wants to be the Bachelor. We often worry that they will be inauthentic because often they know how to present themself in front of the camera to please the public. And this is not the point of the show "Bachelor": we are trying to capture the roughness and nakedness of the soul of a man.
Rozhden in this regard managed to surprise us. His main goal was -  I want to remain mysef, I want to be real. Even some things that in my opinion seemed normal for men and, in particular, for Bachelors - for example, kissing several girls during the week, as it often happens in our reality show, - were for him difficult, it was a moral dilemma for him.

Are you satisfied with the choice you made in favor of Rozhden Anusi? Did you had any doubts?

A: Initially there were doubts. It seemed to me that he may be too young for our participants. I mean the girls are coming to the project to meet a man and not a boy. But again my fears were unnecessary. When I learned more about Rozhden, it turned out that he is not a boy. He is a man with experience and a desire to build a relationship. He was already in a serious relationship with a single mother. Such relationship existed in his life and, as it seems to me it affected his thinking and his views on life. Rozhden - is a serious man. In any case, certainly more serious than many expect.

In his interview Rozhden admitted that he has his principles, which he is not going to change even for the sake of the project. Was it easy to work with him? Were you surprised by anything about his behavior?

A: For me personally, it was very difficult. I am more accustomed to deal with the "classical" type of "man". The "classical" type of man, as a rule, are not fixate on the experiences, they practically are not speaking about their feelings and often they do not even analyze them. Or try to avoid to analyze (smiles). Rozhden is a sensitive human with a rich inner world. How deeply he was sometimes worrying about some of the things, took me by surprise over and over again. So it took time to get used to each other, to understand what feelings he was experiencing, to understand how he thinks and what exactly is important for him.
... Because when an ordinary man comes to a date, he is trying to find out a very simple information about the girl: Where is the girl from? How old is she? What is her profession? What was her experience in the previous relationships? Rozhden is completely different he is learning things from the information in a fundamentally different way. It is even often something what the girl did not speak aloud, and he does not ask.

Did Rozhden told you before the casting started what kind of woman he prefers...what his type is? Did you take into account his wishes when the selecting participants started?

A: We always ask the Bachelor what type of girls he likes. And it`s always in the back of our minds when we are at the stage of the selection process. But I have my own views on that matter. Let us speak not about Rozhden, let us speak about a simple "Bachelor". For example, he likes blonds with long legs. A man 35 years old, but so far he was always dating blond girls with long legs and still he did not managed to find the one. So can this be that the  person simply does not know his own taste? Maybe the appearance is not so important? (smiles) So we consciously are choosing different girls. Even those who, at first glance, are not suitable for the Bachelor. But you never know where love waits for you and how the "chemistry" thing works…

In the meantime, "the Bachelor" is one of the most high rated projects not only on the channel STB, but also in the Ukrainian television as a whole. How can you explain such popularity?

A: Disregard all the talk but we present honest reality about love and relationships of men and women. We are trying to grow with our work and do it the best as we can: finding interesting heroes - a great Bachelor, who causes emotions from contestants. Finding interesting girls who causes emotions from the Bachelor and from the viewers. It is important for us that these emotions are honest and not imposed. It does not matter the emotions can be negative but the important thing about it is that they are real and honest, they should be exactly the way as the heroes are experiencing them in relation to each other.

Source:
https://holostyak.stb.ua/ru/2018/03/08/rukovoditel-proekta-holostyak-rasskazala-o-novom-sezone/
http://ivona.bigmir.net/showbiz/news/428298-Rukovoditel--shou-Holostjak-rasskazala-o-fors-mazhorah-na-s-emkah

Last edited by natik on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:36 pm

@natik very interesting. He was in a serious relationship with a single mom tells me he is a good guy.

Curious, is Anna Kalina well liked?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Curious, is Anna Kalina well liked?

I would say any woman in her position would not be well liked (plus she is young and not a man). I mean she is chief in charge for the most high rated project on Ukrainian TV. I would say she is well respected. Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:45 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698 Bach USA is a man, and he's not liked, not by me anyway. Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698

Good luck to her and the new season! A good season means more seasons!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:07 pm

@natik

Thank you so much for the translation. I look forward to your detailed report after each episode. I will definitely follow along.

Rozhden Does not sound like the typical musician. I think that is good.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 5oDsTGIj5XY

A producer on her IG:

"Tomorrow! STB! 8pm. I am waiting for that day with the same passion as I am waiting for my birthday. And am taking all the comments, the negative and the positive, almost personal. The tension and excitement are growing, because you never know how well the viewers are going to receive the new "Bachelor". On the pic Rozhden is surrounded by the producers. God bless us!"

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/spromojna/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:16 pm

nikikass wrote:@natik

Thank you so much for the translation.  I look forward to your detailed report after each episode.  I will definitely follow along.

Rozhden Does not sound like the typical musician.   I think that is good.  

You are welcome! I am gonna do my best to make it easier for you to follow along. bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u