SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:29 pm

@nikikass Great hope you like the previews! bestbud!

@GuardianAngel Thank you for your support it makes it easier for me to keep the threads going and it´s so much fun I am enjoying it a lot! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1176891977  Yeah I like what I see till now. He is down to earth and shy awwww
Oh by the way GA pretty please can you create one more thread for the contestants so I am gonna post all the information about them in there? It makes it easier to learn more about them.  for you

@Sprite Yay happy you are staying with us. Don`t stress yourself watch it when you can and ask me questions any time. Yeah it looks like he is a little overwhelmed poor thing sneakyl

@LeapofFaith
Exactly those are the girls I posted. Galina will be 25 years old in April. She has two degrees. The first one in Economic and the second in Journalism. Studied at American University in Bulgaria - AUBG and speaks five languages. Has two younger sisters.
Let us count the sleeps together bestbud!  Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1710264613

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 AA0RO1_J1_0

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 18010328_1269278193189311_3231399153141838372_n

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 15134693_1113120902138375_3411544792820562521_n

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 14993396_1105097156274083_6816110182725280690_n

Source:
my screencaps
https://www.facebook.com/g.prystash/photos?pnref=lhc
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:29 pm

@natik here is the thread for the contestants.

Contestants

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71501

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:51 am

WOW 2 degrees at 25! that's impressive Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 4256136633 is she also the girl that says 'a bride over here a bride over there" giggling

also just wondering since Rozhden seems to be very popular in the Ukraine do you think there is a chance that maybe 1 girl won't know who he is??

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:00 am

@GuardianAngel Perfect thank you! bestbud!

@LeapofFaith Funny thing is he is actually more popular in Russia than in Ukraine. His music genre is not commerce friendly but he managed to find his fans. So it is very well possible that few of the contestants don`t know anything about him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:22 pm

@LeapofFaith Sorry sweety I forgot to answer your other question. There was no voice over of Galina in the promos. Hugesmile

Today the channel published a new one. They called it: "When the Bachelor knows what he wants!" It shows basically what I told you before that Rozhden is unpredictable. My favorite promo as of now! Enjoy!

TRANSLATION IS HERE:

Part 1
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 78be3YC5XfY

Part2
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 2iRKEQf8DkQ

Sources: my screencaps

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:13 pm

@natik Oh thank you for those translations. That looks good. So he just got rid of someone even before the first rose ceremony? More of them should get rid of the crazy...of course, not too many because then there would hardly be anyone left!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:17 am

i love a man that knows what he wants Hugesmile imo he is going to be refreshing to watch!

great preview breakdown thank you @natik!

hahahaha i love it he says  "i do not want a women with a crown on her head" so that means not a princess type of girl right?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:26 am

5 Days and counting.  Thanks for all the goodies Natik.  It looks like Rozhden will not be taking any BS.   Can't believe I'm looking forward to a bach series that I cannot even understand and even more so that the English speaking seasons. giggling
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 LA9sGZ0BsBY

@Sprite Yes he sent one girl home before the rose ceremony. 2pop
@LeapofFaith Yeah he meant that he is not looking for a superficial doll without depth.
@iamreal2u Yay it´s the second ukrainian season we are watching together!
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 28_DC7_A41_199_E_407_A_AA4_B_F70_EC21_B1_A4_B

Source: arts +gif made by me
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:24 pm

@natik was around for these 2 Ukrainian Bachs and Sergie.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:04 am

iamreal2u wrote:5 Days and counting.  Thanks for all the goodies Natik.  It looks like Rozhden will not be taking any BS.   Can't believe I'm looking forward to a bach series that I cannot even understand and even more so that the English speaking seasons. giggling

Lol I agree ! first one I watched was last seasons and I felt like I learnt so much more about watching the lead for the chemistry and pick up on who the lead is into with just his body language and without understanding a single word. Very interesting indeed Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:20 pm

@natik thank you so much for all that work.

laugh out loud @ the crown comment.

I enjoy watching TB when I don't understand the language. It's amazing how the sleuthing skills kick in.

Why does he have two glasses in his hand with the voice over he knows what he wants? Is that of any significant?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71501

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u