SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:59 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Popping in to say hi.  Wow, these women are stunning!  We need subtitles!  laugh out loud Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2292733854

Hey glad you popped up!!! bestbud! Normally I would have gave it a try with subtitles if it was only an one hour show but each ep is three hours long. So I´m trying to pick the interesting or important parts for the translations. Or asking you guys what you wants to get translated.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:35 am

Maria
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Z145fTkD_Og

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E_uBO3dGhCQ

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1AvnRDFYzrI

Maria Romaniy 21 year old. Studied at National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy and has a Bachelor degree in Philology. Speaks English, Polish and German. Worked as translator for Ukrainian Boxing Federation. She works currently as Project Manager and Adviser for MAKSYMCHUK Sponsorship Marketing.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 9t6oyhdyiv9

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 A7ivwp40n8i

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Qjikiknspby

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Urg639zatma

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Sg3xqr3ovc6

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Kbcw7mqjhuc

Source:

http://kiev-casting.com/%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8/%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B8/%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%8F_%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B9

https://vk-photo.ml/id/145404717
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:52 am

Music to me is when you are sharing your emotions with the help of the sound, your moving vocals, music instruments and your abilities. The most important thing is that it should be real. Since I was a child I decided to choose to be a music artist because it`s what I love, it`s what I`m good at and it´s important for me in my life. I`m trying to share my life and who I am with the help of music. For me it`s important that it is honest. I dedicated my life to music because at that moment it`s my everything and without it my life would be incomplete. I´m also a composer and with my music I´m trying to show the beauty of the moment. And it doesn`t what moment it is. It can be sadness or happiness but it should be real and honest. That`s the reason why I am trying to use all the abilities I have so I can transfer all the emotions I am feeling."

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 SmxoOAp8IcU

„I will not lie under your feet, never!
So wounded in the heart by you I will suffer.
I don't know what you have on your mind and I don`t want to know!
I can`t imagine how to pay you off for the quiet joy that you give me.“
-Rozhden

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/rozhdenanusi/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Happy New Year Natik! Wishing you well.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Idlemess wrote:Happy New Year Natik! Wishing you well.

Thank you sweetheart! sweet kiss Happy New Year to you as well! firework
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:05 pm

Happy New Year to you @natik PINKHEART Hope you're feeling better. Thank you for the updates and the beautiful banner you made. It's gorgeous  hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Happy New Year @natik and best of the health for 2018. Hope you are feeling better?!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:48 pm

@AllAboutLove Thank you gorgeous! Happy New Year to you as well! Glad you liked the Banner! for you

@iamreal2u Happy New Year girl! Thank you a lot I am doing good so far! sweet kiss
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:12 am

Bringing some good news over here. Mark the date in your calendar.
He is coming the „misfit“ among the „candy boy“ Bachelor`s.
The new season is going to premiere on 9th march!!! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1710264613  Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1176891977

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 UUYU1QAQ6PQ

Grisha (the host), Roza (after show host) and several crew members are pumped for the new season they are commenting on IG accounts among each other how excited they are and that march can`t come soon enough for them.
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 GykXBlUmzGU

So as usual there are going to be 12. episodes each episode is going to be more than two hours long without advertisements plus one hour after show after each new episode except the premiere episode.
The contestants are now social media silent till the premiere in march after the premiere they are allowed to post pics only about the show and the after shows no real life/time pics until they got eliminated.

Rozhden on air of a radio show.
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 L-46GwMAx4c

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 QCkJf2dKNqQ

Source:
https://concert.ua/ru/eventpage/rozhden-dnepr
https://lime.apostrophe.ua/article/person/2018-01-15/stala-izvestna-data-vyihoda-shou-holostyak-8/16491
https://www.instagram.com/zaitseva_dfm/
Google search

Last edited by natik on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:48 am

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1710264613 High clap I’m so excited for this!! Oh and Happy 2018 natik Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1176891977 cheerleader
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:09 am

Geez. Their excitement is adding to my excitement. Can't wait. Thanks Natik. Hope you are feeling and doing better.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u